Yooka-Laylee (2017-04-16)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shinkansen
Table Makers
Table Makers

Yooka-Laylee (2017-04-16)

Post by Shinkansen »

Simple table for Yooka-Laylee, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

In general:
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.

V1001
1. PlayerLogic.
"Jump Set to Jump Value?" sets Jump to Jump Value.
"Shoot Timer Set to Massive?" sets Shoot Time to massive (eaten fruits don't normally wear out).

2. SavegameManager.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- "_savegame -> player -> paidTrowza". Used Quills.
- "_savegame -> player -> unspentPagies". Pagies.

3. Timer.
"Timer Set to Never Elapse?" sets Timer to never elapse.
"Timer Set to Instant Elapse?" sets Timer to instantly elapse (overrides "Timer Set to Never Elapse?").

4. ArcadeGameController.
"Lives Set to Max?" sets Lives to max.
"Game Time Set to 0?" sets Game Time to 0.
"Spawn Invulnerable Time Set to Massive?" sets Spawn Invulnerable Time to massive.

V1000
1. Tested game version 64-bit. May work on other versions.

2. PlayerLogic.
"Health Set to Max?" sets Health to max (effectively Godmode).
"Power Set to Max?" sets Power to max.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shinkansen Yooka-Laylee V1001.CT
2017-04-16
(91.43 KiB) Downloaded 429 times
Shinkansen Yooka-Laylee V1000.CT
2017-04-12
(20.83 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
Last edited by Shinkansen on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

ersatz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Yooka-Laylee (2017-04-12)

Post by ersatz »

Thank you!~

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Yooka-Laylee (2017-04-12)

Post by smashbro596 »

hmm. would be nice to edit pagies and quils.
maybe lives in quacks quiz and the timers.

zeph987
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Yooka-Laylee (2017-04-16)

Post by zeph987 »

it's not working, the previous version by shinkensen were but on this one the script does not run.

snake.0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by snake.0 »

any update for version 1.08?

roioros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by roioros »

Hi!

Anyone has an updated table for the latest version (64-Bit Tonic)?

Thanks!

Omega59
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Omega59 »

yea these no longer work.

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Will this be updated?

Winjin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Winjin »

So, I don't have the skills necessary to look into the update, but I have found a couple of things that really helped me with the progress and I'm sure y'all could do this so let's just write this down
1) I hate Kartos rides so you just latch CE on and it's super straightforward. Exact Value, 4 bytes, check the number on the screen. In 3-4 gems you will have 3 addresses. Edit them to some massive number and you'll have won this stupid hard ride
2) I love having the power ups for longer so once you acquire one, go for a Float with Unknown value. You will have to do it around 7-10 times. Eat a powerup, start scan with Unknown value. Then you need to alt-tab into the game, wait a split second and run next scan with "reduced value". After 2-3 times, eat another powerup and do "increased value". After a couple tries you will be left with around 30-70 addresses that will be in the 0-20 range. One of them is your Powerup timer. Also possible to do after a couple times "a value between 1 and 21" - for some reason narrowing it down doesn't work for me, but it should be fine as well.
Freezing it is not advised as when you leave the World address changes so this can crash the game. Just set it to some massive number like 99999 to be effective basically until next change.
Pretty sure the same can be done to the "forms" so you can stay sticky or glowy forever

These need to be renewed every time you exit the World.

3) Life butterflies are weird. There seems to be separate tracking for lifes and visual butterflies, so you can search for your Butterflies, as in if you have 5 lives, for example, search "Exact value, 4 bytes" for 5 then 4 then 3 and once you're left with three addresses just edit it to a massive number. You will still be shown to have 2 butterflies left but no amount of damage will be reducing it further, just beat one of the bosses with that. In my experience the first two are visual and the third is the actual number of hit points - the game will try to change the other two.

4) There are separate tracking for "current Paigies" and "total Paigies" and "total paigies" is required in endgame so if you want to edit the amount of paigies it's best done before spending any so that you're editing both the "total" and "current" at the same time.
5) You can edit total amount of Quills but I'd say it's not super important as there's more than enough on every level

I haven't tried editing Energy but I guess it's going to be Float the same way as Powerup and Forms are.

And one thing that I couldn't crack were the timers, sadly. Some of them are way too tight to be comfortable for a mediocre platformer with somewhat low reaction time, like me, so it gets really frustrating at times

Also right now I'm trying to beat the platformer game in world #4 and it is absolutely insane how clunky it is. There's a huge lag for lane changing for me, so I literally cannot finish it without hitting walls every two seconds, so: lives are 4 byte and just go 5 and down, and for some reason the score is a Float.