Bully: Scholarship Edition (Steam) +7 table [One Hit Kills and more]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
N3rveMods
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Bully: Scholarship Edition (Steam) +7 table [One Hit Kills and more]

Post by N3rveMods »

Didn't find any cheat tables on this forum for this game so decided to make one, there was one trainer though but personally i don't like using trainers because they get detected as false trojans and i don't wanna turn my antivirus off for any reason im not that desperate to try out your trainer. cheat engine, however, does not get detected as virus by my av. anyways Enjoy. If any issues, leave a comment about it

Contains the following:

- Goodmode/Infinite Health
- One Hit Kills
- Max Money (99999999) [Activate cheat, pause game, go to inventory to get]
- Max Tickets (9999) [Activate cheat, pause game, go to inventory to your tickets to get]
- Infinite Ammo
- Trouble Meter doesn't increase / Cops, Prefects etc. can't bust you

Credits
Special thanks to Evan

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Bullyfrf.CT
(2.98 KiB) Downloaded 702 times
Last edited by N3rveMods on Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:48 am, edited 61 times in total.

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition (Steam) +7 table [One Hit Kills and more]

Post by daninthemix »

Anyone who uses this should beware of the unlimited ammo option - it can literally make the game unbeatable, because when you transition to a new chapter with it enabled, you'll lose your entire inventory, including items you can't get back, like the camera.

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

daninthemix wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:25 am
Anyone who uses this should beware of the unlimited ammo option - it can literally make the game unbeatable, because when you transition to a new chapter with it enabled, you'll lose your entire inventory, including items you can't get back, like the camera.
oh damn, thanks for letting us know! maybe i know how to fix that. like because i nopped the ammo instruction so instead of nopping i could make it set the value to 1 or 2 or any specific number....hmm not sure if that would work though. but again thanks for letting us all know!

cremuzz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cremuzz »

Negan wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:50 pm
Didn't find any cheat tables on this forum for this game so decided to make one, there was one trainer though but personally i don't like using trainers because they get detected as false trojans and i don't wanna turn my antivirus off for any reason im not that desperate to try out your trainer. cheat engine, however, does not get detected as virus by my av. anyways Enjoy. If there are any issues, leave a comment about it.

Credits
Special thanks to Evan, Fury and CTG

Game Version: 1.200 SP Build 3

Contains the following:
1) Unlimited Health/Godmode
2) One Hit Kills
3) Unlimited Ammo
4) Max Money (Activate cheat, pause game, go to inventory to get)
5) Max Tickets (Activate cheat, pause game, go to inventory to your tickets to get)
6) Trouble Meter doesn't increase / Cops, Prefects etc. can't bust you
7) Teleport to Saved Location (Can teleport to upto 4 Saved Locations!)

Update 1 - 27/07/20: Added Max Money and Max Tickets
Update 1.1 - 10/09/20: Added Teleport
is there any chance to make one hit kills works by human player only ? when i turn on the "one hit kills" script and when to mission with allies , allies die with one hit by enemies and mission failed :(
by the way , cheats works wonderfull .

Thank You so much ^^

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

cremuzz wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:36 pm

is there any chance to make one hit kills works by human player only ? when i turn on the "one hit kills" script and when to mission with allies , allies die with one hit by enemies and mission failed :(

Thank You so much ^^
hey man thanks for reporting that. i'm sorry i'm kinda retired these days from making cheats, i didn't lose interest, just busy with life otherwise i would try to do that for you. So yeah, there is a way, there is always a way in the hacking world. Anything can be reverse engineered. You would have to find and compare the Ally's health offset with enemy's, to give Ally godmode. it can take a long time to find that sometimes and other times you can't find it at all in certain games, unless you're a pro

Just turn one-hit kills off for those missions bro, you can still use Unlimited Health/Godmode right? that's all the unfair advantage you need!
Last edited by Scaredcat on Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cremuzz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cremuzz »

Negan wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:45 pm
cremuzz wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:36 pm

Thank You so much ^^
hey man thanks for reporting that. i'm sorry i'm kinda retired these days from making cheats, i didn't lose interest, just busy with life otherwise i would try to do that for you. you would have to find and compare the Ally's health offset with enemy's, to give Ally godmode. it can take a long time to find that and sometimes you can't find it at all in certain games, or maybe i'm just a noob lol.

Just turn one-hit kills off for those missions bro, you can still use Unlimited Health/Godmode right? that's all the unfair advantage you need!
No problem and thank you for responding :D
And yes i can turn off one hit kills for those missions and i've still use Godmode ..
Thank you so much for cheat table
God bless You and Family :D

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition (Steam) +13 table [One Hit Kills and more]

Post by Scaredcat »

Table has been updated with new stuff. be sure to try it out! 8-) let me know if you face any issues. I did not test it very thoroughly, fingers crossed :mrgreen: .

renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renegadespeedrun »

good job man

cremuzz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cremuzz »

Negan wrote:
Thank You so much for update ..
God bless You :D

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

cremuzz wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:35 pm
Negan wrote:
Np. Be sure to download it again because I updated it again today :)

cremuzz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cremuzz »

Negan wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:39 am
cremuzz wrote:
Negan wrote:
In-Class Freeze Timer :D
WOW! thank You very much :) :D :D

is there maybe any chance in the future for next CT update . would You consider adding "invulnerable/untouched player" ?? (enemies can't hit/grab player or more like enemies hit wind) ..

sorry if there is wrong words , i typed with help Google Translate :lol: :D

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

cremuzz wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:42 am
Negan wrote:
cremuzz wrote:

is there maybe any chance in the future for next CT update . would You consider adding "invulnerable/untouched player" ?? (enemies can't hit/grab player or more like enemies hit wind) ..

Np. it doesn't include EVERY class' timer, i haven't done some like photography, i gave it a very quick look but did not find it yet. in this game every class timer has a different instruction, and they are not even in the same function so i can't just put a ret on it and be done with it. i would have to create scripts for each one which is what i did and that's why you see one for english class, one for biology class, and so on...
would try to look more but can't due to busy schedule.

Yeah i know what you're talking about. it's called 'No collision'. sure, i can look into that next time.

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

daninthemix wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:25 am
found a fix for this. check the updated table. I have included a "Get/Give weapon" cheat now so if you ever lose your weapons you should be able to give them back to yourself with this cheat. and I have also included a "Unlock all Weapons" which pretty much gives you all weapons in one go. 8-) :ph34r:
Last edited by Scaredcat on Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

cremuzz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cremuzz »

Negan wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:18 am
cremuzz wrote:
Negan wrote:

Np. it doesn't include EVERY class' timer, i haven't done some like photography, i gave it a very quick look but did not find it yet. in this game every class timer has a different instruction, and they are not even in the same function so i can't just put a ret on it and be done with it. i would have to create scripts for each one which is what i did and that's why you see one for english class, one for biology class, and so on...

Yeah i know what you're talking about. it's called 'No collision'. sure, i can look into that next time.
yes , but this 4 class timer script and 1 music class progress script is really helpfull . thank You very much :D
yes the photography class and also enginering class has different instruction . and once again thank You very much for Your hardwork . i've been play for hours with Your CT and not even crash ..

oh No Collision , thank You :D
(once again Google Translate help me :lol: ,, sorry if there is wrong words :D English is not my native language)

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

cremuzz wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:55 am
Negan wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:18 am
cremuzz wrote:

yes , but this 4 class timer script and 1 music class progress script is really helpfull . thank You very much :D
yes the photography class and also enginering class has different instruction . and once again thank You very much for Your hardwork . i've been play for hours with Your CT and not even crash ..

oh No Collision , thank You :D
(once again Google Translate help me :lol: ,, sorry if there is wrong words :D English is not my native language)
Dont worry, I understand you. I'm glad you like my cheat table buddy :) it's one of the first ones I've made. I'm still new to making cheats though and am still learning myself.