Mad Max (Steam v1.03)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mad Max (Steam v1.03)

Post by reverser69 »

anyone can help with understanding the structure of this game?
it seems some cool stuff can be done using them.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I've just added a link to JC4 (in 2nd post), related to this engine (APEX). I performed the same exercise on JC4, then tried it on MM... with no luck. The code never "hit"... (so either I'm bad at this :shock:, or that code is "not used" here)
As I also stated (in post 2), you can have CE collect (in some cases) the appropriate classnames (if in luck). Also did some VFT research to see if I could find them structnames: came across 1-2 structs, that would pop up those names, but no "explicit offset" relationship between those structs (eg: the 1st one would link me to the name via offset +200; the 2nd @ +150; or something like that ~ most of them simply gave no result at all, so give up eventually)

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:04 pm
^ I've
hi and thanks for the tip

to show that your guidances are not wasted, i found the god mode flag( i think; i checked fall damage and enemy punch so far.). it also resets and must be over written, hence i don't know if it really is god flag or not, at least now teleporting with ease. but I'm curious about how the hell the game calculates the fall damage. so ill continue to debug.

Link

Marekx89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Marekx89 »

Hello, how work teleport ? i create waypoint on map, but not teleport.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@reverser69: that is cool, indeed. I'll definitely try this one out sooner then later...

-EDIT- : tested your godmode (GM? really ~ I didn't know they sponsered the game). anyways: died just once, but probably because I was not using the cheat correctly. Just enabling the 2 scripts does the trick for me. And like you said: when teleporting, max does not even "blink" :)

@Marekx89: how about you read the ... yep, Readme file... Just in case: you'll need to have both 'Teleport & coordinates' and 'Teleport to waypoint' scripts enabled ! Once done, open you map, set your waypoint and off you go...
(again: for all/full details, RTFM)

Marekx89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Marekx89 »

I read a manual, but not work this function "Teleport to waypoint". Not enabled

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ it is not clear to me yet, whether the script(s) are not working; or the principle/mechanism is not working for you...

Do as follows: run MM windowed (with Map opened and a Waypoint selected), and the CE table next to it. Get scripts enabled up to: 'Teleport...' & 'Teleport to waypoint'; and also "enable" 'Coordinates'. Basically, I want a ptrscreen of the table, with everything shown between 'Teleport & Coord...' up to 'Map Crosshair & waypoint'... That will show me exactly what is happening in your table...
Upload that image - which shows both the MM map w/waypoint & CE table - so that I can have a look at it...

Oh yeah; I assume you are running MM (steam) v1.03, right ?!

lightningxXx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightningxXx »

Is it possible to create script which change car parameters (decrease weight, increase speed), or increase Hood Ornament bonus.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i won't be spending any more time on this game; you could ask #reverser69 though as he did particular/related work...
(see also post 2)

Jeldi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jeldi »

i can't run any one of these cheat tables every time i try it gives me
error
This cheat table failed to load: Stream read error

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ 'any of these tables': it is just the MM tables you reference, or any CT table?
If you can not run any CT, then: a) make sure to select [Yes] to 'execute Lua script' at launch b) make sure you have admin rights to run CE (or have the CT file loaded in a general/Temp folder) c) get the latest version of CE (or at least 7.1+) d) a prtscrn is always helpful (load up to imgur, or such)... d) temporarily disable your AV

problem with this error: no immediate cause to pinpoint (i've checked some "related" posts @CEF). Stream error usually refers to some issue loading "something" from memory/disk (like an image or file f.e.). The latest vs uses a Form - which could cause something like that -, the previous versions do not. And also try the 2 other references/tables in post 2...
And do report back if you got it solved !

Jeldi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jeldi »

i mean any of these as in the 3 cheat tables you have on this topic, madmax_V4.0-v4.4. all 3 give me the error I've done everything Lua script is set to always and i always run in admin im still on CE 7.0 ill try updating it but MadMax_v1.03_AOB_steam_and_GoG_Current_time_fix.CT works fine i just wanted Car Status from your CT

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ another thing to try: disable autoattach:
1. first try - after CE shows MM in windowTitle - is to [File ~ Open process] and select MM_exe again...?
2. if that works, continue loading this way, or disable autoattach in [Tools ~ Error & Settings ~ Developer tools...] (set it to '9')

btw: WHEN do you get the error? when enabling 'main cheat'; or even before that...?
(ps: Steam or GOG ?)
and again: get me a prtscrn of the error...

Jeldi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jeldi »

its on steam and its as soon as i try to open the CT both ways wont work if i load mm first then try to open the CT and merge it the error pops up if i try to open cheat engine using the CT it asks for admin permission then gives the error and never opens cheat engine. ill work on getting a screen shot when im home but its just a white box that says
error(header)
(big red circle with a white x in it) This cheat table failed to load: Stream read error

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Did you tried also that table pasted by me on Paul's first page?Also please use Cheat Engine updated, like 7.3 or at least with 7.2, with one from these two i've made that, i can update that fast with 7.3!Mine, that pasted table, is for STEAM version, works, i see has over 900 downloads and no like :( men, always ..! :cry:

I have the steam version, i can see if it works or not!

Also listen to Paul's directions, he knows way better!As always, is better to ALWAYS use the latest updated version (i, always add that to my updated tables), instead of saying that nothing is working, if, a table was done let's say with 7.1 and you're using version 6, you'd expect results?

Do say please, but, use the updated Cheat Engine version, then post! :wub: if not, updated will flow! :P