Mad Max (Steam v1.03)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Mad Max (Steam v1.03)

Post by Paul44 »

^ he seems to have trouble with my CTs, not any (?) other. I also think it is not specific version related either (be it a good thing to - at least - have 7.2). and a quick check @CEF remains "vague" at the moment; no real article to relate sofar either...

@Jeldi: that said: did not think immediately about this option, but in fact: load my table but WITHOUT enabling the script. The first 2 options should enable fine, the 3 others not. (but this might get you going at least; ti if it works out for you)
Reason: one of the things i'm loading up is the image at the bottom (which basically is 'streamed' ~ yep, one of them terms :))

ps: you are not running the game in some VM, on top of linux or mac, are you ?! (Win 11 should not be an issue, but can not vouch for that)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jeldi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jeldi »

I have updated to 7.3 with no change ive been using 7.3 since right after my first comment

Jeldi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jeldi »

yeah i have tried that. i keep getting the error every time i try to open the CT

Jeldi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jeldi »

how would i load without enabling the script? turn lua scripts to never?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Tried it now using STEAM version and my table shared here on Cheat Engine 7.3, table is quite old, all from it still works without problems!

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'll test Paul's table and let you know later, i'll edit later this post! :P

EDIT:
Here's with Paul's table, i didn't encounterd/collected any scrap, so i can't say it that works and that car hp is not working for the first car, i don't know if is for all vehicles or just some.

I don't know what to say, it works in steam with Cheat Engine 7.3, perhaps you did something wrong in your settings! :!:

Best of luck!

Jeldi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jeldi »

Image this is what i get everytime i try to open the CT with or without loading CE first. Image
these are my current settings

edit i have installed both VampTY Mad Max.CT and reverser69 MadMax_v1.03_AOB_steam_and_GoG_Current_time_fix .CT they both work just fine only paul44 isnt working for me im not sure why

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

It's good mine works also for you, i can't see why Paul ain't working also for you!?

When a table has a lua script, execute it:
  • Always ask
Also in your installed folder of Cheat Engine, press on ceregreset to reset back to its default settings, perhaps something went bad!

Best wishes! :P

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@ : like #VampTY suggested, set your 'lua script' setting to "Always ask"... and do not worry when declining, you should get to main menu thereafter. and if you do, i expect that scripts 1 & 2 will work fine. If not... then i'll need to read some more postings @CEF, i guess... but let's take this step first, shall we ?
(btw: most of the lua scripting is gui/backend, apart from 1-2 important routines; hence a few of them scripts will not work)

ps: no idea what 'support Dark mode' means, still on 7.2 :)
ps2: +1 for #VampTY in giving a hand here... cheers

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Is there any way to do increased threat reduction? I hate the fuckin minefields, they are such a drag.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ join the club :roll: i'm sure there is a way, but none i'm aware of... i vaguely recall doing some work on it - for obvious reasons - but did not find anything usefull. and no, i'm not going to work on MM any time soon.

TotzOnGaming
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TotzOnGaming »

HI, Is there an option to complete the Wasteland Encounters??? if not please add one cuz' I'm having a problem on the "Mercy Kill the Wastlelander" I can't really tell if I've completed it or not.... I've gone through many story missions and the guy was not there anymore... I dunno if it's bugged or something...
Thanks!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i'm not working on this game any time soon (if ever). You could/can ask my other 2 colleagues (see post 2)