Mad Max (Steam v1.03)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Mad Max (Steam v1.03)

Post by Paul44 »

Mad Max (Steam ~ Final release v1.0.3)

As stated in the table, some of the values will only be picked up upon either selecting or using that particular item. I have also added/used a few scripts from another table(s) (*). I did find those opcodes as well - even alternatives in case not working - but these either worked well; or had the proper checks saving me lots of research time.
I've added the original author name(s), if known. That is: name was mentioned by poster, but I have no way to verify it being correct. So if you are the original author - or know that individual - let me know...

Table cheats:
* Player Status... :
- Player Health
- Scrap
- Canteen (water) *
- Ammo
- Fury *
- Death Run (timer)
- Legend & Griffa
- Challenges
- Coordinates (work in progress)
* Car Status... :
- Car Health
- Car Fuel
- Boost *
- Sniper ammo

- UPDATE 1 - v3.2
- I've added my own Death Run timer; the other scrip had too much effect on other stuff as well
- Made a small error with Fury script; resolved now.
- I've taken another script for finding Coordinates; this one seems to be a good one... sofar.
(planned to use with Teleport, but having probs in getting Mapmarker coordinates; put on hold for time being)

As always: if something is not working for you, try to pinpoint/reproduce the problem so that I have something to work on...
ps: I did a fair share of playing the game; and had very little/no problems with all of them enabled. However: if you lock certain values, the game might crash upon reloading/scene cuts/etc...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MadMax_V3.2_Released.rar
pw: Fearless
(11.81 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Last edited by Paul44 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paul44frf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mad Max (Steam v1.03)

Post by paul44frf »

* How to edit/change Challenges: [ [Link] ]

* Godmode: Mad Max has also a Godmode (obviously :shock:), but sofar could not get the flag. I might need this for a possible Teleport/FreeRoam function (see also [ [Link] ]).
(can not do much with that opcode as I think it is obfuscated either by Steam or that other D-stuff)
Note: there is also a 'invulnerable' tag.
* Console option: [ [Link] ]
(no idea on how to tackle this one for now)
* CE and classnames: [ [Link] ]
a feature I was unaware of till now; CE can detect the classnames in some cases/games (like MM). In order to get the name shown in the addresslist, first get a structure with a pointer pointing to the base of your structure (eg CCar). Define your structure either with that pointer as base/start_address, or some mem_address before that one. Next: select that pointer, and have it added to the addresslist. CE will - in some cases, but not always - automatically add the classname to the description.
(if you do find several pointers, then try out all of them in case one fails...)
Note: if you add the actual base mem_address, you will not get the classname at all?!

Tomototo88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tomototo88 »

Damn paul, how is this that you always come through, always finding odd games to have some extra spicy options (challenge), and you always has those, thanks for that mate!

NCO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NCO »

my winrar asks for a password when i try to open the table.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

NCO wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:02 pm
my winrar asks for a password when i try to open the table.
Password is Fearless, it says it in the file box where you downloaded it.