Chrono Trigger [Steam] +6 table (One-Hit Kill and more)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Chrono Trigger [Steam] +6 table (One-Hit Kill and more)

Post by Scaredcat »

Why am i posting a cheat table for Chrono trigger when DrummerIX already has? The reason I am posting this is because the cheat table by DrummerIX does not include a one hit kill cheat. so I made it for y'all and also included some other things in case you need it. But yeah ONE HIT KILL for Chrono Trigger basically

This is something you could use if you want to run through the game as fast as possible and don't want to do those repetitive battles or if you wanna get all the endings as fast as possible, just turn on speedhack as well (you can set hotkeys for speedhack via cheat engine settings).
This is my first time uploading a hack/cheat table myself. So comment down below if there are any issues, and i'll try to fix them.

Credits: Special thanks to Evan/Maxie.

Game Version: Steam version aka version 2.0.6.0

This Cheat Table contains the following:
1) Unlimited Health/Godmode
2) One Hit Kill
3) Max Money (First activate then pause the game i.e. go to menu for it to take effect)
4) Infinite MP
5) Fast Level Up (First activate then pause game, go into Equipment for it to take effect. If it says 0 EXP needed, it worked. Now win a battle. Repeat before each battle)
6) Fast TP (Tech Points) [First activate then pause game, go into Techs, highlight each individual player you want it to work for to take effect, go to their moves and check how much TP is needed. If it says 0 TP needed, it worked. Now win a battle. Repeat before each battle]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ChronoTrigger.CT
(14.54 KiB) Downloaded 1206 times