Vagrus - The Riven Realms

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Vagrus - The Riven Realms

Post by The Mogician »

So I've been waiting for this game for a while now and now it's out. Played it a bit and made a pointer table for it.

Pointers:
-Money, pretty straight forward. The money is basically white coin*100 + brown coin*10 + yellow coin*1.
-Selected Character Insight
-Selected Character Proficiency
These two requires you to select the companion and open the character sheet up before you can use it.
-Combat Health, Armor, Evasion, Block
These four requires you to be in combat mode, select the character you want to modify and do your thing.

For the Pilgrims of the Wastes tutorial campaign, you can use the last pointers to cheat and defeat the Last Pilgrimage but the devs will actually call you out on it. They basically say "this is impossible, you cheated" and they will make you load a previous save.

Okay, I added a second version for the initial release with some attributes of the caravan such as nutrient, obedience and whatnot.

Just for clarification, the proficiency and insight pointers will be populated when you go to the character sheet and click the laurel icon (which brings you into the allocation screen). The combat pointers should populate when you enter combat and click on a certain combatant. If you see the character information on the lower right corner, it should populate.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Vagrus.CT
0.5.13.0718V (fixed v2)
(5.01 KiB) Downloaded 943 times
Vagrus.CT
0.5.13.0718V (fixed)
(3.37 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
Last edited by The Mogician on Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kossuth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Vagrus - The Riven Realms

Post by Kossuth »

Thanks for the table as this game gets harsh. For Insight and Proficiency which particular character sheet as I can't get CE to register values for those options?

cat_bean_lover
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cat_bean_lover »

Thank you for the table, The Mogician.

Unfortunatelly it seems that during my games the Combat options don't pick up addresses, is there a way I could fix this?

Edit: Nevermind, I reloaded my game, once again went into commbat, and htis time aorund the options now work. Typical turn it off and on again and it works. :D
Last edited by cat_bean_lover on Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cat_bean_lover
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cat_bean_lover »

Kossuth wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:35 pm
Thanks for the table as this game gets harsh. For Insight and Proficiency which particular character sheet as I can't get CE to register values for those options?
I have found that when I go into the companions and then click on the number at the top left corner of their portaits, a page opens up where you can use points to improve those companions. It is on that screen that the cheat engine table seems to pick up the addresses for those two options for me.

Kossuth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kossuth »

cat_bean_lover wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:46 pm
Kossuth wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:35 pm
I have found that when I go into the companions and then click on the number at the top left corner of their portaits, a page opens up where you can use points to improve those companions. It is on that screen that the cheat engine table seems to pick up the addresses for those two options for me.
Thanks managed to get it working with your advice - seems to be only if I go via a specific route.

I manually amended the "Vargrus's" insight so all good there too. :D

kadaz83
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kadaz83 »

can't seems to get it working..money is the only option that works..
try to enter the char and ability/talent menu ( where you can increase it using profiency ) still nothing ( ??? )
anyone ?

cat_bean_lover
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cat_bean_lover »

kadaz83 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:35 am
try to enter the char and ability/talent menu ( where you can increase it using profiency ) still nothing ( ??? )
anyone ?
Are you going into the Companion screens or the Vagrus screen?

The options do not work within Vagrus screen.

cat_bean_lover
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cat_bean_lover »

The Mogician wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:50 am
These four requires you to be in combat mode, select the character you want to modify and do your thing.
cat_bean_lover wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:44 pm

Unfortunatelly it seems that during my games the Combat options don't pick up addresses, is there a way I could fix this?

Edit: Nevermind, I reloaded my game, once again went into commbat, and htis time aorund the options now work. Typical turn it off and on again and it works. :D
The Mogician, I have now found that the Combat options tend to work sporadically. I was able to use them twice, but in the third combat they stopped picking up the address again. :/

kadaz83
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kadaz83 »

cat_bean_lover wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:24 am
kadaz83 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:35 am
anyone ?
Are you going into the Companion screens or the Vagrus screen?

The options do not work within Vagrus screen.
I dunno which one? i press 'C" and enter the character status..then i press on the number to enter the skill screen..
though its easy to just change the number..all in 4 bytes..
anyone found the movement and in combat..HP and POW?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

cat_bean_lover wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:29 am
The Mogician wrote:
cat_bean_lover wrote:

The Mogician, I have now found that the Combat options tend to work sporadically. I was able to use them twice, but in the third combat they stopped picking up the address again. :/
I fixed some of the pointers. For the combat options, when you click on a character and their info shows up on lower right corner, the pointers should populate.

cat_bean_lover
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cat_bean_lover »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:25 pm
cat_bean_lover wrote:
The Mogician wrote:
cat_bean_lover wrote:

I fixed some of the pointers. For the combat options, when you click on a character and their info shows up on lower right corner, the pointers should populate.
I've played with the new version and the combat pointers seem to no longer fall over after a couple of fights.

However I have now found that the on the map encounters that happen, seem to have a different combat mechanic that just slaughters majority of my group. I have not had much luck trying to grab 4 byte numbers, do you have any idea how that might work? I'm thinking whether there is a way to force the numbers in my group up while lowering the enemy numbers to make those encounters easier?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

cat_bean_lover wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:47 pm
The Mogician wrote:
cat_bean_lover wrote:

I've played with the new version and the combat pointers seem to no longer fall over after a couple of fights.

However I have now found that the on the map encounters that happen, seem to have a different combat mechanic that just slaughters majority of my group. I have not had much luck trying to grab 4 byte numbers, do you have any idea how that might work? I'm thinking whether there is a way to force the numbers in my group up while lowering the enemy numbers to make those encounters easier?
Crew combat works differently. I'm too lazy to follow up with all the different builds of the game so I'm going to let the table sit for a while until the game is more "playable" or until they add more content.

Personally, I would suggest you try and cheat number of warriors. Once you get the number of warriors, whenever you encounter enemies, change the number of warriors to something huge, like 2000 or something. The random enemy encounters are balanced towards your party so you don't want to keep the number high, even when you can feed them (by locking down the nutrition bar). Change the number back to your original number once the enemy is defeated.

cat_bean_lover
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cat_bean_lover »

The Mogician wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:12 am
cat_bean_lover wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:47 pm
The Mogician wrote:

Crew combat works differently. I'm too lazy to follow up with all the different builds of the game so I'm going to let the table sit for a while until the game is more "playable" or until they add more content.

Personally, I would suggest you try and cheat number of warriors. Once you get the number of warriors, whenever you encounter enemies, change the number of warriors to something huge, like 2000 or something. The random enemy encounters are balanced towards your party so you don't want to keep the number high, even when you can feed them (by locking down the nutrition bar). Change the number back to your original number once the enemy is defeated.
Thank you for the idea! I was wondering why I kept encountering huge enemy numbers in the crew combat.

To be fair, I did read their updates and they plan on adding the flee option soon, which I feel like this should've been a critical option to have in the game. :D

Thank you once again for the table and the help.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

The game is made using unity, thus unity calls can be utilized.
Objects of interest
Caravan - holds people, cargo, etc.
Cargo - supplies, goods
Goods - a piece of cargo

Methods of interest
Caravan::SubtractMovementPoints - if you set the subtracted amount to 0 (if I recall correctly it was in SI register) you will get "infinite" move points ;)
Caravan::AddSupply - fills your cargo with supplies
Cargo::CountSupply - get amount of supplies
Cargo::GetAvailableCargo - get available cargo

to get information about method, so you can call it using mono you should utilize mono_findMethod
to get address of method so you can access it directly utilize findMethod

code to dump Cargo methods

Code: Select all

local mClass = mono_findClass('', 'Cargo')
print(string.format('Cargo ptr: %02X', mClass))

local mMethods = mono_class_enumMethods(mClass)
      if mMethods then
        local j
        for j=1,#mMethods do
          local address=readPointer(mMethods[j].method) --first pointer is a pointer to the code
          if address and address~=0 then
            local signature=mono_method_getSignature(mMethods[j].method)
            print(mMethods[j].name, signature, string.format('%02X', mMethods[j].method))
          end
        end
      end

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

doesn't work on current version

and I tried your method to finding Money values... doesn't work anymore?

current version is: 0.6.20.0623S