Vagrus - The Riven Realms

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Vagrus - The Riven Realms

Post by danielyee »

hi there,guys any chance a help here for the table please..thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mattdom57
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mattdom57 »

An update would be great.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Full release is out.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

The Mogician wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:50 am
So I've been waiting for this game for a while now and now it's out. Played it a bit and made a pointer table for it.

Pointers:
-Money, pretty straight forward. The money is basically white coin*100 + brown coin*10 + yellow coin*1.
-Selected Character Insight
-Selected Character Proficiency
These two requires you to select the companion and open the character sheet up before you can use it.
-Combat Health, Armor, Evasion, Block
These four requires you to be in combat mode, select the character you want to modify and do your thing.

For the Pilgrims of the Wastes tutorial campaign, you can use the last pointers to cheat and defeat the Last Pilgrimage but the devs will actually call you out on it. They basically say "this is impossible, you cheated" and they will make you load a previous save.

Okay, I added a second version for the initial release with some attributes of the caravan such as nutrient, obedience and whatnot.

Just for clarification, the proficiency and insight pointers will be populated when you go to the character sheet and click the laurel icon (which brings you into the allocation screen). The combat pointers should populate when you enter combat and click on a certain combatant. If you see the character information on the lower right corner, it should populate.

I dont know if you have time to update it but can you give me basics on how to hack Character stats ? i suspect Combat stuff should be easier.

eldaner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eldaner »

-Money, pretty straight forward. The money is basically white coin*100 + brown coin*10 + yellow coin*1.
correct. regular 4 bytes. 1 silver + 1 brass + 1 yellow will be 111 for search. Multiply as above needed in cases like 23 / 8 /9 (= 319)

-Selected Character Insight
regular 4 bytes as is. 6 = 6

- combat health
regular 4 bytes as is. 6 = 6

- food supply
was most tricky for me since I have big problem with food mechanics.
It's regular 4 bytes as is.
BUT. Search total supply stock instead of stock in exact inventory slot.
1 slot = 250 max. If you set 500 it will drop...
To edit:
1) you need any ammout of supply in 2 or more slots. Not less than 2 slots.
If in 1 split on 2 with SHIFT+LMB
2) search total food supply stock (shown if cursor on stock in days on top of the screen)
find several 4 byte adresses. I got 6
3) change all. don't be greedy.
4) move one of supply to another block and game will fullfill existing slots to required amount.
if new volume bigger than current slots*250 it will fullfill some amount of FREE slots to cover difference.

For example if you have 2 slots with 150 each and change to:
500 - just 2 slots will be updated to max (250 per slot)
600 - one of free slots will be occupied by extra food
2000 - 6 free slots will be occupied by extra food

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hal9000 »

Can someone make a table to add cargo and modify crew? ...Everytime I reload the damn game I lose all cargo and most of my crew (workers, slaves etc.) it basically makes the game unplayable, after 10+ hrs had a party fully equipped with good stuff and now I'm back on square one :-/. I do not really feel like playing anymore if there's not a way to get my stuff back

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

mattdom57 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:48 am
An update would be great.
+1 :wub:

luke1970
Cheater
Cheater

Post by luke1970 »

Does anybody know how to cheat Movement Points? Everything else is pretty straight forward but with MP I only get the visuals.

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hal9000 »

luke1970 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:36 am
Does anybody know how to cheat Movement Points? Everything else is pretty straight forward but with MP I only get the visuals.
There's a trainer for that, I do not link it here because when you try to post to post CHEATs form other websites it just HAPPENS to get redacted by fearless' filters ;)

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

luke1970 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:36 am
yeah i cant seem to be able to do it either.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

hal9000 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:50 pm
Can someone make a table to add cargo and modify crew? ...Everytime I reload the damn game I lose all cargo and most of my crew (workers, slaves etc.) it basically makes the game unplayable, after 10+ hrs had a party fully equipped with good stuff and now I'm back on square one :-/. I do not really feel like playing anymore if there's not a way to get my stuff back
Pilgrim of Wasteland tutorial didnt do it but main campaign does curious.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Okay i noticed that what is more succesfull is that aside from beasts of burden instead of directly editing your workers etc just edit your money and the number of workers etc you can hire or buy then do it.

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hal9000 »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:28 pm
I skipped the tutorial since I already more or less knew how to play, are you saying that it only happens on the main campaign?! ...That's super weird, shouldn't be all the underline systems be the same?

Have you found a solution or you're in the same shoes as me?
Last edited by hal9000 on Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

xoyopa1127
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xoyopa1127 »

I must be missing something, none of the pointers have an address everything is P->???????, what do I have to do to make it work?

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

hal9000 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:16 pm
CaesarCzech wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:28 pm
I skipped the tutorial since I already more or less knew how to play, are you saying that it only happens on the main campaign?! ...That's super weird, shouldn't be all the underline systems be the same?

Have you found a solution or you're in the same shoes as me?
Edit: Game only resets adresses on restarting game not on load and money ammount is inconsistent so scan for value reload save and scan for next and it should be able to find same for horses or other mounts, game tends to always reset atleast one value or so
If somebody can do pointers it would be appreciated because its should be quite easy to make table with workers slaves money mounts etc values appear to be 4byte 3 adresses one of them changes the other two tends to be the one at the top so just pointer for that adress should make it workable. if knew how to make pointers id already have a table

money still resets but i archived more consistency and much rarer resets by simply editing money and hireable workerers etc and then hire them, it still resets but less often its weird, but usually reloading that same save makes it not reset except for mounts due to their connection to outriders and money, if we could get pointers for these two then i think simply editing hirable numbers in town and then hiring them would suffice since you can reload. also since values change on reload sometimes you can just scan for money and reload same save since money is easy to find and change but hard to make stick, and mounts if you have outriders are sometimes negative number so also easier to find, if i knew how to find pointers id already make a table.

It appears to be static pointer not dynamic one. i cant find result thought.