Super Simple No Man's Sky 2.55 Desolation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Super Simple No Man's Sky 2.55 Desolation

Post by jgoemat »

I use a trainer from CH for most of my stuff, so there's not a lot here. Feel free to use this in another table/trainer. I just have three options that it doesn't have:

1) Full stack (up to 5k) when picking up item
2) Stats (Enable when looking at Milestones tab for things like rep)
3) Tech base stats (multitool, ship, freighter)

The first lets you get more of an item. Let's say you have 1 Korvax Casing (stack size is 10). When you pick it up you will be holding 1 and the stack in your inventory will have 9 now. You can drop the 1 back to complete the stack or place it somewhere else. It also limits to 5k so you don't have to worry about filling your inventory with multiple stacks of elements, etc. You can still combine stacks to get higher numbers, but if the stack is 5000 or more you just move it

The second shows up to 8 values for stats. Open a tab (i.e. Merchant's Guild) under 'Milestones' . Now enable the cheat. You should be able to see and edit the four stats there. For instance you can give yourself 500 missions completed to enable more difficult missions. Disable and re-enable the cheat to reset the addresses when you view a new tab since it just keeps adding to the list (max 8)

The third lets you alter the base status for your multitool, ship, and freighter. Very handy, I was looking for a way to do this but couldn't find it. Thanks to the save editor from GoatFungus I was able to enter exact values and search for them in game to find the code. To use it, either have no screens open or be on the Starship tab (from hitting TAB). This will fill in the first three values. Next select the Multitool tab, then the Freighter tab. If these are viewed out of order, the names won't match the values.

Multitool: Base damage, mining (not sure what this does), scan
Ship: Base damage, shields, hyperdrive
Freigher: Base hyperdrive, fleet coordination

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
NMS_Simple.CT
(13.84 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

dinoid
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Super Simple No Man's Sky 2.55 Desolation

Post by dinoid »

Nice job! If you can please try to work on a conversation item script! Check my .ct i included some of your scripts in it!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13080&p=145277#p145277