Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by OPCOXE »

kadashsouba wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:55 pm
guys just wanted to ask if you will try to help with that respawn of Relic bosses or any advice how I could find it myself or you just dont want even to check it than just say please
It's not in the cheat table, at least I've never seen it. You should try to do it yourself and you'll understand why we don't answer you. What you are asking is hard to do and the cheat table has already a lot of features. Every update, we have to check if the features are still working. Understand that we'll may not do it because it's worthless. You asked it to farm the loots but you can use the Highlighted Item to change the item quantity, id, type and parameters for weapons et armors.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by mavojah559 »

ID 80 is ReoNa, but doesn't get shown in Item Bond.

nameinusage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nameinusage »

Btw, I noticed that Linel and Fizel's Finish Art is pointing to the same address. Fizel's address isn't listed in the table...

Edit: The address should point to 142061480 for Fizel's Finish Art

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:47 am
ID 80 is ReoNa, but doesn't get shown in Item Bond.
She was added far later, so it is possible that we overlooked it compeltley. Added.
nameinusage wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:53 am
Btw, I noticed that Linel and Fizel's Finish Art is pointing to the same address. Fizel's address isn't listed in the table...

Edit: The address should point to 142061480 for Fizel's Finish Art
I guess when changing everything to Global Adress I made a msitake since originally it was correct. Fixed. Same happened for Bercouli. Also Fixed.

The changes have been applied to table v4.3

nameinusage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nameinusage »

Also testing out Renly's moves, I noticed that Boundless Wing Lv1-3 and Double Wing Seeker masteries aren't updating after changing them in the table

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

nameinusage wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:07 am
Also testing out Renly's moves, I noticed that Boundless Wing Lv1-3 and Double Wing Seeker masteries aren't updating after changing them in the table
I know they were bugged before on the game, which made that it didn't display propelry the stars and they suposedly fixed that on 1.04.

Did you try if the numbers on the table increase when using the skill? I haven't tested them after the update since I haven't touched Renly since then.

Before although it didn't display the stars on those two, the proficiency on the skils went up perfectly, so it was just a display issue of the game.

nameinusage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nameinusage »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:27 am
I know they were bugged before on the game, which made that it didn't display propelry the stars and they suposedly fixed that on 1.04.

Did you try if the numbers on the table increase when using the skill? I haven't tested them after the update since I haven't touched Renly since then.

Before although it didn't display the stars on those two, the proficiency on the skils went up perfectly, so it was just a display issue of the game.
Ah! I did check and saw that it didn't increment, but after reloading the game and trying again it is incrementing correctly...weird. Though interestingly enough, the stars still don't show--I'll just leave it as is then...

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

Why Mirage Blade of Inferno doesn't glow at all, but it was glowing during the cutscenes?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:42 pm
Why Mirage Blade of Inferno doesn't glow at all, but it was glowing during the cutscenes?
You mean Custom Glow or what?

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:04 pm
I mean the weapon should glow normally. They made it glow during the cutscenes of the fight against Quinella, but when you acquire it, then there's no glow. What's the point of this?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

mavojah559 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:25 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
I mean the weapon should glow normally. They made it glow during the cutscenes of the fight against Quinella, but when you acquire it, then there's no glow. What's the point of this?
Alices' and Eugeos' weapons doesn't have their glow either.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:25 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Then, it is a game problerm, not a table problem. We made the table, not the game. We can only help with table-related problems. Game-related problems should be directed at the developers.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i also noticed something that probably game related if you have an other skin on a weapon like nightsky with iron sword skin you cant use the enhanced armament then

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:03 pm
i also noticed something that probably game related if you have an other skin on a weapon like nightsky with iron sword skin you cant use the enhanced armament then
That is a feature. The Enhance Armament is the one from the looks. Any weapon with Kirito's sword skin will have the Enhance Armament.

Same for other characters. I havent changed their weapons, so not tested by myself, but in theory, you can give Alice a better sword but put her the looks of the Osmanthus Sword to make her conserve the Release Recollection.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:51 am
DeathPenalty wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:30 am
Please don't give some addresses here, cause the last one have been reported by some stupid people ...
KS212 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:05 am
Anyone still have the original link to download Canaan's script? I'll check for an update.
As always, remember to make backups of your saves before using a cheat table ...
i have searched around in the table from canaan and found a script for all crafting stuff to be unlocked

sadly the meat and cheese hoagie from alero isnt even included in them

so i think the recipe wasnt added in the gamefiles as recipe since i even unlocked the galactic jewel recipe and many more stuff