Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.21

Post by The Black X »

So anyone figured how to get administrator's (and other non normally useable) skills?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.21

Post by The Black X »

Found id of Final Boss Weapon, weaping bloodstone blade. it's 807.
Can't manually equip to anyone tho. (sorry if this was already known)

ranaara21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ranaara21 »

the winrar file is asking for a PW.
can someone pls tell me what is the PW?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

ranaara21 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:37 am
the winrar file is asking for a PW.
can someone pls tell me what is the PW?
First the password is written on the first post below the rar file.
Secondly you should know that this cheat table is made for the steam version and you are downloading the cheat table for the old version of the game. As far as I know steam you can't play on older version so you may look again to choose the correct version. If you are on cracked version and you want to test the table then don't complain if it doesn't work or partially works.

Hope it helps you

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

@OPCOXE (seems to work for that version, and It Always did, If wondering)

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Since the version 1.30 is out, I have updated my pointers, my scripts didn't broke.
If there is some broken scripts in the main table, let me know and I'll look and try to fix it.
Reminder : I was not able to fix and I'll not be able to fix the EXP Multiplicator for now.
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al-v1.30.CT
pointers updated for 1.30
(20.56 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

update pls.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.30

Post by a_busy_man »

Released v14 compatible with Stream release 1.30.

All pointers and scrpts should be working like in the previous version. What has been broken by the update should be fixrd. Remember the EXP Multiplier has been broken for a few versions already, and it doens't seem that we will be able to fix it.

Tiese's new weapon and armor had been added to the dropdown, but like Sinon's there are several variations, so the infromation would be compelted in the future. There are also new boots with a + on the name like happened the previous time that Necklaces+ were released. Only one of the boots have been added to the dropdown, the one I got. I will be adding more and investigating all of them when I have time. You are free to psot the ids of misisng items here so I can add them.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.30

Post by a_busy_man »

Released table v14.1 with improvmenets on the dropdown of the Highlighter.
  • Loveblight Bow, Sinon's special weapon from past big patch, already has all the ifnromation available. Only one type of bow can be upgraded, so the dropdown only lets that one show the upgraded version and are marked with Upgradeable.
  • Same for Bronte Blade, Tiese's new speacial weapon, but in this case, I am still missing the compelte attachments and possibly a third variation wtih different attachments.
  • All the new accesories of this version, Boots+, have been added to the dropdown.

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

wow I just downloaded the game and didn't expect such an expansive table yet. Props for that! XP multiplier will get fixed? It's one of the common cheats I usually use to balance out my leveling with my story progression. For example, I'd have learned next to 0 skills by the time I was done with Lost Song had I not used some multipliers. That and all kinds of movement multipliers are my favorite ones to try, just to go crazy in some games and have real traversal fun (Accel World VS SAO or the older Lost Song specifically are really great with the flying mechanics, some of the best I've seen - once you master them). I am infinitely thankful for this community for making tables with said cheats left and right and also not working with trainers. I think these tables are the safest way to cheat if you do at all.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

rooxon wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:24 pm
wow I just downloaded the game and didn't expect such an expansive table yet. Props for that! XP multiplier will get fixed? It's one of the common cheats I usually use to balance out my leveling with my story progression. For example, I'd have learned next to 0 skills by the time I was done with Lost Song had I not used some multipliers. That and all kinds of movement multipliers are my favorite ones to try, just to go crazy in some games and have real traversal fun (Accel World VS SAO or the older Lost Song specifically are really great with the flying mechanics, some of the best I've seen - once you master them). I am infinitely thankful for this community for making tables with said cheats left and right and also not working with trainers. I think these tables are the safest way to cheat if you do at all.
Sadly, it is hard to fix, so maybe it will never get fixed. You can manually alter the current xp or current level to achieve a similar effect.Manually altering the level works perfectly, the stats are properly affected.

DoubleRate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DoubleRate »

My Reona is missing some of her Sacred Arts. Is it possible to manually add those missing arts through cheats?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

DoubleRate wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:41 pm
My Reona is missing some of her Sacred Arts. Is it possible to manually add those missing arts through cheats?
Don't know what you are talking about but if you're speaking of Sacred Art levels and exp you can upgrade it from the main table. anything else (I think) may be possible but not with it. If you talk about the Sacred Art spells then you should find all the status that allow you to unlock them for your character and the others.

DoubleRate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DoubleRate »

OPCOXE wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:53 am
Don't know what you are talking about but if you're speaking of Sacred Art levels and exp you can upgrade it from the main table. anything else (I think) may be possible but not with it. If you talk about the Sacred Art spells then you should find all the status that allow you to unlock them for your character and the others.
I already unlocked all statues. However, only Reona is missing some of her sacred arts.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

DoubleRate wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:58 pm
OPCOXE wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:53 am
I already unlocked all statues. However, only Reona is missing some of her sacred arts.
Well I can't tell for sure since I loaded a really old save to remove the party lock and I don't have her unlocked yet. That's either a bug or normal. If some else can tell if she has all of them or not but at this point you'll have to load an old save or find another table or something to fix it if it's a bug.

Also, for everyone : I'm currently unable to play the game properly since it has a lot of freeze on 1909 so I'll not be able to patch my scripts and pointers until it's fix or I'm able to update in 20h1or 20h2.