Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by nanoir »

anyone know Administrator's (Quinella) voice value?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by XVoid »

Infinite item use, buffs max out parameters, NPC trust multiplier, and crafting skill multiplier are all broken on the current version of the game. ETA on a fix?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

XVoid wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:12 pm
Infinite item use, buffs max out parameters, NPC trust multiplier, and crafting skill multiplier are all broken on the current version of the game. ETA on a fix?
NPC trust multiplier and crafting skill multiplier should be easy to fix so I'll do it this week-end (if I have time)

I can't even tell you if I can fix Infinite item use and buffs max out parameters

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

The table is not working here (character customization)

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

OPCOXE wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:36 pm
XVoid wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:12 pm
NPC trust multiplier and crafting skill multiplier should be easy to fix so I'll do it this week-end (if I have time)

I can't even tell you if I can fix Infinite item use and buffs max out parameters
I looked for all of them, trying to fix NPC trust multiplier and crafting skill multiplier are making my game crash and there is pointers for everything so I won't fix them for now.

I haven't fixed Infinite item but I created a new script since I couldn't know how the signature changed (array of bytes used). I'll publish it later (Also I'm not sure of what it should be doing)

buffs max out parameters is kinda tricky so I didn't look deep into it and won't be fixed yet
nanoir wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:38 pm
The table is not working here (character customization)
I'll try to fix it tomorow

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

I've fixed the Crafting Skill Level Multiplier and created a new script for Infinite Item Usage. I didn't remove the old one.
The trust artisant multiplier is on going but still I'm not sure to have the time this week-end to finish it.

The max parameters script is not going to be fixed for now and I'll try to look deeply into it during the next week.
Attachments
Launch_Game_v19.2.CT
Added a new Infinite Item Usage script
Fixed the Crafting Skill Level Multiplier
(1.75 MiB) Downloaded 266 times

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

There was an update yesterday,
I fixed my pointers, added a dropdown menu inside the Fish script to make it easier to select the fish, you can still use the old way (Open Advanced).
I also fixed the Trust Artisant Multiplier as promised.

TODO list :
- Fix the Maxed parameters script (I didn't had time to look inside of the script yet so as I already told, this might not be fixed in the future)

EDIT :
Character customization is fixed. You'll now have a new Character customization (In Editor) that allow you to research some IDs for hair, color etc...
Attachments
Launch_Game_v19.3.CT
Intimate Pointers Fixed
Time & Weather Pointer Fixed
Trust Artistant Level Multiplier Fixed
Character customization Fixed
Fish Script update to have an easier way to select the fish
Added a new character customization in editor to be able to do some research
(1.86 MiB) Downloaded 817 times

shayuna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shayuna »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:39 am
I fixed my pointers, added a dropdown menu inside the Fish script to make it easier to select the fish, you can still use the old way (Open Advanced).

TODO list :
- Fix the Maxed parameters script (I didn't had time to look inside of the script yet so as I already told, this might not be fixed in the future)

EDIT :
Character customization is fixed. You'll now have a new Character customization (In Editor) that allow you to research some IDs for hair, color etc...
it didnt work, well i do like always, deinstall easy cheat, changed launch with sao and startet game ( i dont know starting via launch or sao.exe ? that didnt explain it ) i try both and then used cheat table , get a X on enable and scripts but nothing working

edit

fast all under Pointers didnt work for me like money , skill points, ascension points , quest progress, controlled character, selected character , weapon mastery ect.

infinite items didnt work too not the red one or the green one (dont understand what opcoxe version mean but didnt get a X on it )
the red one didnt checked the items when i change to 50 the items are still 9 or 1 or 13....

thats bad for me i have a character in my party and now i cant leave her out of party without this <.<

not understand character customization ( in save ) ( in editor ) so one just changing in the table the other i must open the character creation window and then ( in editor ) use?.....

when i open both i didnt have detected from the game everything is 0 or 1 or not like my character ( like male or hair black but im female and hair custom red ).... so not working for me <.<

Visualize didnt work too nothing happened

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

shayuna wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:18 pm
OPCOXE wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:39 am

TODO list :

EDIT :
it didnt work, well i do like always, deinstall easy cheat, changed launch with sao and startet game ( i dont know starting via launch or sao.exe ? that didnt explain it ) i try both and then used cheat table , get a X on enable and scripts but nothing working

edit

fast all under Pointers didnt work for me like money , skill points, ascension points , quest progress, controlled character, selected character , weapon mastery ect.

infinite items didnt work too not the red one or the green one (dont understand what opcoxe version mean but didnt get a X on it )
the red one didnt checked the items when i change to 50 the items are still 9 or 1 or 13....

thats bad for me i have a character in my party and now i cant leave her out of party without this <.<

not understand character customization ( in save ) ( in editor ) so one just changing in the table the other i must open the character creation window and then ( in editor ) use?.....

when i open both i didnt have detected from the game everything is 0 or 1 or not like my character ( like male or hair black but im female and hair custom red ).... so not working for me <.<

Visualize didnt work too nothing happened
It works properly, there wasn't any update since I fixed the pointers so first stop starting the game by unistalling eac just click on "start the game without eac" from steam and :
- Check that you have the last version of the cheat table I've uploaded (v19.3)
- Verify that your Cheat Engine is version 7.2 or above (I use 7.4 so not sur it still works on 7.2 and 7.3 but it should)
- Accept the lua scripts while starting the cheat table

If it still doesn't work upload the error message.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

For those who didn't use cheat engine on a 1st of april, the coin system is their april fool so any message asking for help about that will be reported

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

OPCOXE wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:19 pm
It works properly, there wasn't any update since I fixed the pointers so first stop starting the game by unistalling eac just click on "start the game without eac" from steam and :
- Verify that your Cheat Engine is version 7.2 or above (I use 7.4 so not sur it still works on 7.2 and 7.3 but it should)

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Scheimann wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:15 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:19 pm

If you want help ask a specialized doctor as this was already acted few post above....
Thanks to not post useless things cause I'm already busy so giving me more stuff will just makes me unable and unwanting to do them.

damianx69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by damianx69 »

I don't know it has been addressed yet but the incarnation shard L are still not listed in the dropdown menu can someone please add all 4
23658741 - Black Incarnation Shard (L)
23658742 - Red Incarnation Shard (L)
23658743 - White Incarnation Shard (L)
23658744 - Blue Incarnation Shard (L)
or atleast give a brief explanation on how to add them.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

damianx69 wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 12:07 am
I don't know it has been addressed yet but the incarnation shard L are still not listed in the dropdown menu can someone please add all 4
23658741 - Black Incarnation Shard (L)
23658742 - Red Incarnation Shard (L)
23658743 - White Incarnation Shard (L)
23658744 - Blue Incarnation Shard (L)
or atleast give a brief explanation on how to add them.
Right click on ID -> change dropdownn select options -> paste them there.
Format MUST be
ID:Name

Example
1234:Life Potion

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

Game got updated to 2.12, so cheat table doesn't seem to work.