Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by Chasher »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:09 pm
neo_weiner wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:02 pm
Utsutsu wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:16 am

changing the outfit by visualize option of the table
I'm having the exact same problem but for me only the outfits with (CUBE) beside the name like the T shirts, short sleeves shirts, wayfarer,etc seem to be affected(All the other ones seem to work fine). Whether I have the option ticked or not in cheat engine, as soon as I get a loading screen the clothing reverts back to Kirito's default outfit. This seems to happen online and offline.
I reply to both at once.

This seems to be on how CUBE items work now server-side. As long as you don't own a CUBE item, they would automatically unequip qhen changing map. This wasn't like this before, and it doesn't affect non-CUBE items.

Right now the SAO Shop has opened, so obtaining the items isn't only a matter of luck anymore like it was before. If you want something too badly, just use the tickets to exhange them or bvuy them with SAO Coins (I know that on Steam several countries seem to have the buy option disabled right now).
it's still amazing that you can even try them on and decide if you wanna buy it or not, they should add a feature to the store where you can display it on your character or something. Regardless, the items are really easy to get and are cheap, i'm not really upset about it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by a_busy_man »

Chasher wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:50 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:09 pm
neo_weiner wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:02 pm

I'm having the exact same problem but for me only the outfits with (CUBE) beside the name like the T shirts, short sleeves shirts, wayfarer,etc seem to be affected(All the other ones seem to work fine). Whether I have the option ticked or not in cheat engine, as soon as I get a loading screen the clothing reverts back to Kirito's default outfit. This seems to happen online and offline.
I reply to both at once.

This seems to be on how CUBE items work now server-side. As long as you don't own a CUBE item, they would automatically unequip qhen changing map. This wasn't like this before, and it doesn't affect non-CUBE items.

Right now the SAO Shop has opened, so obtaining the items isn't only a matter of luck anymore like it was before. If you want something too badly, just use the tickets to exhange them or bvuy them with SAO Coins (I know that on Steam several countries seem to have the buy option disabled right now).
it's still amazing that you can even try them on and decide if you wanna buy it or not, they should add a feature to the store where you can display it on your character or something. Regardless, the items are really easy to get and are cheap, i'm not really upset about it.
Yes, with the current table, you can use the table to try them on, but they just dissapear each time you change the map.

I feel that this is already fair enough. My intention with the table had never been promoting piracy not making the companies behind the game lose money.

Anyway, that all work server-sided.

nykhi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nykhi123 »

my table opens up just fine but when i try to enable the scripts my game crashes. any tips for troubleshooting this?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

nykhi123 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:36 pm
my table opens up just fine but when i try to enable the scripts my game crashes. any tips for troubleshooting this?
Do you have the Easy Anticheat unisntalled? Do you have the Launcher name changed? Are you using the last version of the table? What Script provokes the crash?

MarcoJohn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MarcoJohn »

Hey guys !
I Just found something special :))
Check it out :))

Mod character with change ID
But BAN Account Waring

Eklektos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eklektos »

Hey guys,

I just bought the game, tried both fearlessrevolution trainer launcher and rename method. For some reason I am unable to enable the table due to lua error. I don't understand hex values, but the following values are in red for both CCharFuncAOB and HighlightedItemAOB. I also have anti-cheat uninstalled I am able to use fearlessrevolution trainer, just not this table. I am not sure why.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
lua_aobscan("CCharFuncAOB",process,"40 57 48 83 EC 30 48 C7 44 24 20 FE FF FF FF 48 89 5C 24 40 48 89 6C 24 48 8B DA 48 8B F9",1)

lua_aobscan("HighlightedItemAOB",process,"0F BF 19 0F B6 49 02 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 85 C0",3)
Error: [Link]

Thank you.

netherborn211
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by netherborn211 »

for some reason when i change the application name from sao_al.exe to Launch_Game.exe it reverts to Launch_game.exe instead any solutions for this as well as a solution for the game crashing before i get to title screen after i changed the application names and disabled EAC through uninstallation?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Eklektos wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:03 pm
Hey guys,

I just bought the game, tried both fearlessrevolution trainer launcher and rename method. For some reason I am unable to enable the table due to lua error. I don't understand hex values, but the following values are in red for both CCharFuncAOB and HighlightedItemAOB. I also have anti-cheat uninstalled I am able to use fearlessrevolution trainer, just not this table. I am not sure why.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
lua_aobscan("CCharFuncAOB",process,"40 57 48 83 EC 30 48 C7 44 24 20 FE FF FF FF 48 89 5C 24 40 48 89 6C 24 48 8B DA 48 8B F9",1)

lua_aobscan("HighlightedItemAOB",process,"0F BF 19 0F B6 49 02 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 85 C0",3)
Error: [Link]

Thank you.
You aren't executing the LUA Script when opening the table.
netherborn211 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:40 pm
for some reason when i change the application name from sao_al.exe to Launch_Game.exe it reverts to Launch_game.exe instead any solutions for this as well as a solution for the game crashing before i get to title screen after i changed the application names and disabled EAC through uninstallation?
No idea, it shouldn't auto-rename anything back, and even lass to something that shouldn't even exist naturally like Launch_game.exe with lower g.

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

MarcoJohn wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:19 pm
Hey guys !

But BAN Account Waring
BIG FAT WARNING: BAN ALERT. CAN CAUSE ONLINE BANS.

I made a quick table for this :)
Attachments
sao_al.CT
(418 Bytes) Downloaded 67 times
Last edited by KittySkin on Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

KittySkin wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:31 pm
MarcoJohn wrote:
Hey guys !

But BAN Account Waring
Next time can you put a ban warning for the features that are dangerous to use. Most of the community will not read your post and download the ct without knowing. So to avoid complaint on the forum (like Genshin Impact :cry: ). But thank you, I think a_busy_man will find the other address when he will have time to ;).

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

OPCOXE wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:12 am
KittySkin wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:31 pm
MarcoJohn wrote:
Hey guys !

But BAN Account Waring
Next time can you put a ban warning for the features that are dangerous to use. Most of the community will not read your post and download the ct without knowing. So to avoid complaint on the forum (like Genshin Impact :cry: ). But thank you, I think a_busy_man will find the other address when he will have time to ;).
Sure, sorry haha, it was literally a search and find test dumped into a table, dont really thinked about it haha, gotta edit the post just in case too.

ZRagon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZRagon »

There's new update to 1.10

Hopefully trainer update is coming soon! TQ VM

MarcoJohn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MarcoJohn »

The game just update on v1.10 !
Pls ! Update the table

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Broken things on update 1.10:
  • Intimate Talk
  • Time and Weather
  • Speed and Jump
Of the three only Speed and Jump is already fixed, but I will try to fix the other two before releasing the table, if I can0t do it in a short time I will release only fixing Speed and Jump.

EDIT. The first post is too full. I will need to put old tables on rars and delete text content of old releases to put more. Maybe I should create a new thread since we are reaching the v10? Or for the next version and I still put this one here?

MarcoJohn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MarcoJohn »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:33 pm
Broken things on update 1.10:
  • Intimate Talk
  • Time and Weather
  • Speed and Jump
Of the three only Speed and Jump is already fixed, but I will try to fix the other two before releasing the table, if I can0t do it in a short time I will release only fixing Speed and Jump.

EDIT. The first post is too full. I will need to put old tables on rars and delete text content of old releases to put more. Maybe I should create a new thread since we are reaching the v10? Or for the next version and I still put this one here?
Thanks about that !
We own you so much !