Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by mavojah559 »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:43 am
i have searched around in the table from canaan and found a script for all crafting stuff to be unlocked

sadly the meat and cheese hoagie from alero isnt even included in them

so i think the recipe wasnt added in the gamefiles as recipe since i even unlocked the galactic jewel recipe and many more stuff
You mean no need to talk to dozens of NPCs and craft their stuff to unlock the weapon/accessories/food recipes? Is it 100% safe to use?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:34 am
gradius12 wrote:
i have searched around in the table from canaan and found a script for all crafting stuff to be unlocked

so i think the recipe wasnt added in the gamefiles as recipe since i even unlocked the galactic jewel recipe and many more stuff
You mean no need to talk to dozens of NPCs and craft their stuff to unlock the weapon/accessories/food recipes? Is it 100% safe to use?
Maybe? Since we aren't the ones who made it, there is no way to say 100% sure. On the surface, yes, it works.

Still, I recommend using the multiplier and no requirements to craft to obtain them all manually, which is without any risk, and not even difficult.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:34 am
gradius12 wrote:

as far as i tested everything was perfect fine it seems canaan made one for steam and for pirated version

Seymordius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seymordius »

I just want to start out with a big "Thank You!" to everyone who put in the hard work to make this table great, because it really is just that, great.

I would, however, like to request an addition to it though. A "Time of Day" pointer with value so we could change it from day to night or vice versa.

whtrk26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whtrk26 »

I can't activate the table.

Is there a solution?

Seymordius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seymordius »

whtrk26 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:39 pm

Is there a solution?

I've had the same errors I believe as you, I was able to get enable to activate after restarting game or cheat engine, best to try both, if that doesn't work, try redownloading the latest copy of the table, keep it saved as a copy or with a (1) so you know it's the new one and it should work that way. Second method is a little bit more of a pain in the butt, because I personally change hotkeys to match my preference and scripts to be lesser numbers at activation.

Let me know if either of those methods work for you.

whtrk26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whtrk26 »

Seymordius wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:53 pm
whtrk26 wrote:

Is there a solution?

I've had the same errors I believe as you, I was able to get enable to activate after restarting game or cheat engine, best to try both, if that doesn't work, try redownloading the latest copy of the table, keep it saved as a copy or with a (1) so you know it's the new one and it should work that way. Second method is a little bit more of a pain in the butt, because I personally change hotkeys to match my preference and scripts to be lesser numbers at activation.

I restarted both game and CT, but I failed to solve the problem.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

whtrk26 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:04 pm
Seymordius wrote:
whtrk26 wrote:

Is there a solution?

You aren't executing the LUA Script when opening the table.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:10 pm
whtrk26 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:04 pm
Seymordius wrote:

You aren't executing the LUA Script when opening the table.
to activate the option for lua executing go to edit ->settings general setting(default when opening it)
undder the the 6th checkbox is something written like "table: lua scripts there youu go on always and press ok then

edit : seems like when you have other players as npc-wayfarers it breaks the npc rival affinity and persona/anima

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:24 pm
edit : seems like when you have other players as npc-wayfarers it breaks the npc rival affinity and persona/anima
Can't you still use them on the Selected Character (Group or Record Tab)?

Since the Adresses for NPC Wayfarers are from full NPC ones, it is possible that it may not work with real player wayfarers, but in the Selected Character (Group or Record Tab) it should still be editable.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:21 am
gradius12 wrote:

Since the Adresses for NPC Wayfarers are from full NPC ones, it is possible that it may not work with real player wayfarers, but in the Selected Character (Group or Record Tab) it should still be editable.
that works fine but the other ones like rival lvl and affinity part are broken and a strange thing is since i had all 300 as npc i got this strange error "Unable to load wayfarer arts code data because wayfarer arts code data is broken" before i found some playerwayfarers i could choose between retrying to reload or cancel which let me then play the game so probably because i probably had the limit reached and then some playernpcs appeared in my game (whats also strange since im offline playing without eac)that this broke it somehow

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:36 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:21 am
gradius12 wrote:

that works fine but the other ones like rival lvl and affinity part are broken and a strange thing is since i had all 300 as npc i got this strange error "Unable to load wayfarer arts code data because wayfarer arts code data is broken" before i found some playerwayfarers i could choose between retrying to reload or cancel which let me then play the game so probably because i probably had the limit reached and then some playernpcs appeared in my game (whats also strange since im offline playing without eac)that this broke it somehow
Well as long as Selected Character (Group or Record Tab) works well, the others aren't that improtant. The others are better to mass change them without needing to switch to the game to change chars, but as long as this one works, everything is still usable.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i wwas researching canaans table again and noticed something too he made an test version of a droprate increasment
and a number of itemsdrops changer and i need to take my statement from a few days before back the meat and cheese hoagie is included in the script
edit: he also made an overview for enemys like hp str and so on

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:25 am
i wwas researching canaans table again and noticed something too he made an test version of a droprate increasment
and a number of itemsdrops changer and i need to take my statement from a few days before back the meat and cheese hoagie is included in the script
edit: he also made an overview for enemys like hp str and so on
The recipes one? Can you share that script alone to test it?

Itemdrops seem less relevant since we can edit wiht the highlighter, but solvign the cheese and hoagie bug seems more important.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Code: Select all

{ Game   : sao_al.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-07-27
  Author : Canaan

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(AllTechnologyFormulas,$process,8B C7 48 C1 E8 03 0F B6 14 08 40 0F B6 C7) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,AllTechnologyFormulas)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  or [rcx+FA],C0F03C01
  or [rcx+FE],07DC0703
  or [rcx+104],E2700000
  or [rcx+108],00040108
  or [rcx+110],3F7FC000
  or [rcx+114],0FC1F0FC
  or [rcx+118],E3F0FC3F
  or [rcx+11C],F0003F0F
  or [rcx+120],03FE803F
  or [rcx+124],FE803FE8
  or [rcx+128],003FE803
  or [rcx+12C],3FE803FE
  or [rcx+130],0003FE80

code:
  movzx edx,byte ptr [rax+rcx]
  movzx eax,dil
  jmp return

AllTechnologyFormulas+06:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(AllTechnologyFormulas)

[DISABLE]

db 0F B6 14 08 40 0F B6 C7

unregistersymbol(AllTechnologyFormulas)
dealloc(newmem)
i hope its this one dont know anymore which one i used
but here is the second one thats there

Code: Select all

{ Game   : sao_al.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-07-27
  Author : Canaan

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(AllTechnologyFormulas,$process,8B C7 48 C1 E8 03 0F B6 14 08 40 0F B6 C7) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,AllTechnologyFormulas)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  or byte ptr [rax+rcx],FF

code:
  movzx edx,byte ptr [rax+rcx]
  movzx eax,dil
  jmp return

jmp newmem
  nop 3
return: