Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by 2302470379 »

Thank you for your patience! These jobs must not be easy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by AC-UNSC »

OPCOXE wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:10 am
I've said that I'll provide you an updated table for this week-end. I won't be able to fix the DMG Script for now as I started the DLC so the team is fixed and it's really hard to debug when you are not alone in the team as they fight without you asking ...

Here are the TODO list :
- Fix DMG script -> I'll try to look for it this week-end (no promise)
- Fix the Maxed parameters script -> I keep it there even if I think I won't fix it just to remind me it's broken
- Added a No Upgrade Requirement (Material Type Items) -> I'll try to look for it this week-end (no promise)

Find the changes on the attachement description. I'll have to finish the DLC to fix the DMG script, for now it doesn't crash anymore but doesn't works either. I hope I'll be albe to provide a fix for it next week.

I've also added the items from damianx69 and attachments from Culpa.
KittySkin wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:05 am
Just a thx for all your work post.

Once you update the table are you going to add a post on this topic as a heads up?
I won't create a new thread until a_busy_man tells me he won't update the table anymore but I'll still post it there in the posts.
Thank you for keep updating the table when this DLC is just another disappointing upsdate...

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AC-UNSC »

And so appreciate for adding the function of changing current Nimarivera stage !

Didjos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Didjos »

OPCOXE wrote:
I've said that I'll provide you an updated table for this week-end. I won't be able to fix the DMG Script for now as I started the DLC so the team is fixed and it's really hard to debug when you are not alone in the team as they fight without you asking ...

Here are the TODO list :
- Fix the Maxed parameters script -> I keep it there even if I think I won't fix it just to remind me it's broken
- Added a No Upgrade Requirement (Material Type Items) -> I'll try to look for it this week-end (no promise)

Find the changes on the attachement description. I'll have to finish the DLC to fix the DMG script, for now it doesn't crash anymore but doesn't works either. I hope I'll be albe to provide a fix for it next week.

KittySkin wrote:

Once you update the table are you going to add a post on this topic as a heads up?
I won't create a new thread until a_busy_man tells me he won't update the table anymore but I'll still post it there in the posts.
Thanks for the update, really appreciate ;)

Do you think it is possible to make the "No Upgrade Requirement (Material Type Items)" option work for upgrading items at the smith too ?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Didjos wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:45 am
OPCOXE wrote:

Here are the TODO list :

KittySkin wrote:

Thanks for the update, really appreciate ;)

Do you think it is possible to make the "No Upgrade Requirement (Material Type Items)" option work for upgrading items at the smith too ?
Sort Answer: Honestly it's hard.
Long anwser : I'm looking to create a different script for now but I'll merge them if I can. I can't create it based on the "No Upgrade Requirement (Material Type Items)" for now...

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Good news, I've fixed the DMG Modifier script. I've also fix the Infinite Stamina (it was working but for all entities, now it only works for the player. Like it was when it was first made -> I forgot to fix that part)

In my TODO list :
- Added a No Upgrade Requirement (Material Type Items) -> Honestly I don't know if I can make it but I'll continue on trying cause I really wants it and I'm not the only one.
Attachments
Launch_Game_v20.1.CT
Fix DMG Modifier script
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 112 times

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

I forgot to clean the Infinite Stamina so it might have not been working. Now it's clean and should works if it wasn't.

I've looked for the "No Upgrade Requirement" but I can't provide it. I can't find the way to do it properly. It's aborted for now.
Attachments
Launch_Game_v20.2.CT
Forgot to clean the Infinite Stamina
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 137 times

archive853
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by archive853 »

The addresses for all of the Dual Wielding skill masteries seem to have changed. I think the addresses for dual wielding are now for Shield & Axe, at least for the most part.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

archive853 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:21 am
The addresses for all of the Dual Wielding skill masteries seem to have changed. I think the addresses for dual wielding are now for Shield & Axe, at least for the most part.
What do you expect by posting this ? That I fix the issue ?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

I've added the pointer "Current Day Of DLC2" for the day on the dlc2 (if you go to 100, you have the 100 days ending).

A few recommendations:
- Don't use One hit kill against bosses of the DLC 2 as it might break you game (mostly the bosses with multiples phases). Don't worry ALT + F4, you'll loose some progression but your save won't be corrupted (at least it haven't happend for me)
- Don't change the "Current Nimarivera Stage" while loading has it might send you to an floor without portals (also without monsters, chest, etc.)
- You can use "Infinite time in Dungeons" for the quest that has a Timer. As far I as tried it works (EDIT 1)
Attachments
Launch_Game_v20.3.CT
Added the pointer Current Day Of DLC2
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 178 times

archive853
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by archive853 »

OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:19 pm
archive853 wrote:
No actually. I was just listing an issue i was having is all. I know how hard ya'll work on these tables and i much appreciate the effort thats put it. I'm trying to sift the table myself trying to learn as much as i can and to be frank information helps. Im a noob to CE, so sorry if my statement came off as demanding in any way. Atm im trying to find the address myself but im just pretty limited in my skill set is all.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

archive853 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:26 pm
OPCOXE wrote:
archive853 wrote:
No actually. I was just listing an issue i was having is all. I know how hard ya'll work on these tables and i much appreciate the effort thats put it. I'm trying to sift the table myself trying to learn as much as i can and to be frank information helps. Im a noob to CE, so sorry if my statement came off as demanding in any way. Atm im trying to find the address myself but im just pretty limited in my skill set is all.
Should I even tell you to download the last version ? This is already fixed...

archive853
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by archive853 »

OPCOXE wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:57 am
archive853 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:26 pm
OPCOXE wrote:

Should I even tell you to download the last version ? This is already fixed...
I don't believe so. Under Pointers > Skills > Dual Wield: if i edit it, nothing happens to dual wielding skills. And yes I'm using v20.3. The Skill masteries for all weapons except dual wielding are being edited. I still trying to find the new addresses, but i'm no expert at this, but Idk why you're coming off so hostile about this?

archive853
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by archive853 »

The addresses for Dual Wielding changed to many of the skills in the Shield & Axe Skill tree.

These addresses keep their values if edited and the save reloaded:
ADDRESS - DUAL WIELDING > SHIELD & AXE
1421A35D8 - No Description > Unknown
1421A35E8 - No Description > Unknown
1421A35F8 - No Description > Unknown
1421A3608 - No Description > Unknown
1421A3618 - No Description > Unknown
1421A3628 - Basic Attack > Finish Arts
1421A3638 - Basic Attack 2 > Unknown
1421A3648 - No Description > Unknown
1421A3658 - No Description > Unknown
1421A3668 - No Description > Unknown
1421A3678 - Final Revolution > Unknown
1421A3688 - Inferno Raid > Charge-Up Smash
1421A3698 - Inferno Raid 2 > Unknown
1421A36A8 - Inferno Raid 3 > Ousting Combo
1421A36B8 - Basic Attack Combo > Ousting Combo 2
1421A36C8 - Countless Spikes > Ousting Combo 3
1421A36D8 - No Description > Crimson Balance
1421A36E8 - No Description > Crimson Balance 2
1421A36F8 - No Description > Crimson Balance 3
1421A3718 - Black Howling Assault > Blast Anchor
1421A3728 - Double Circular > Blast Anchor 2
1421A3738 - Double Circular 2 > Blast Anchor 3
1421A3748 - Shine Circular 3 > Twisting Blade
1421A3758 - No Description > Reactive Shield
1421A3768 - No Description > Unknown
1421A3778 - Nightmare Rain > Unknown
1421A3788 - Atack Combo > Ultimate Rush

These Return to 0 if edited and the save reloaded:
1421A3798 - Attack Combo
1421A37A8 - Moment Bite
1421A37B8 - No Description
1421A37C8 - No Description
1421A37D8 - Star Burst Stream
1421A37E8 - Finish Art

I will continue sifting.

Didjos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Didjos »

OPCOXE wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:24 pm
I forgot to clean the Infinite Stamina so it might have not been working. Now it's clean and should works if it wasn't.

I've looked for the "No Upgrade Requirement" but I can't provide it. I can't find the way to do it properly. It's aborted for now.
Thanks for trying ;)
Instead we can edit items quantity in the inventory we just need to have at least 1 of each required item