Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.30

Post by OPCOXE »

My bad it wasn't the windows version causing the problem but the game itself hope it'll get fixed in next update cause I can't do the new story :/. If so wants to know I have a freeze when I trigger an input.

@DoubleRate I just tried a quest with her and I watched if it was normal. When you fight the lvl 20 beast she already has all of them so it's clearly a bug. Check if it's a visual bug or a functional bug then you may want to revert to a safe save or restart to a specific chapter to fix it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DoubleRate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.30

Post by DoubleRate »

OPCOXE wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:50 pm
@DoubleRate I just tried a quest with her and I watched if it was normal. When you fight the lvl 20 beast she already has all of them so it's clearly a bug. Check if it's a visual bug or a functional bug then you may want to revert to a safe save or restart to a specific chapter to fix it.
It's functional bug. I can't cast missing sacred arts and it wouldn't allow me to cast lvl3 if lvl2 is missing. I recruited Reona right after the update went live and only noticed her missing arts now so reverting save wouldn't help. I am searching if there's any cheat that can unlock them but so far it's fruitless.

Welp, no cheat that can add sacred arts manually.
Last edited by DoubleRate on Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

movec
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by movec »

> Launch_Game.CT
> v14.1 (1.30)

I think some Pointers are broken. Anyone have same issue?

Attach Cheat engine to game
Add some NPCs to party

and then,

1. Open game menu
2. Select Record tab
3. Select NPC (generic adventurer (you know, NPCs wearing steel armor))

Alt+Tab game screen

4. CT: Open [Pointers] and "Selected Character (Group or Record Tab)"
5. Click "Skill" and press Enter

Expected result:
CT will open a dialogue with correct information, and let me change to other value (e.g Tank -> Berserker)

Actual result:
The value is always "Buffer" but this info is not correct (NPC is attacker)

By the way, would it be possible to change this generic NPC's armor & weapon to something better one?

TacticalWaffle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TacticalWaffle »

Hi! I can't seem to activate the script EX Skill Connection Time extended. When I try to run it, An error occurs: "Error while scanning AOB's: SkillConnectExDelay Error: Not all results found". Is there a workaround for this?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

TacticalWaffle wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:00 am
Hi! I can't seem to activate the script EX Skill Connection Time extended. When I try to run it, An error occurs: "Error while scanning AOB's: SkillConnectExDelay Error: Not all results found". Is there a workaround for this?
Canaan scripts are not ours. Just stop using it.

TacticalWaffle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TacticalWaffle »

OPCOXE wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:04 am
TacticalWaffle wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:00 am
Canaan scripts are not ours. Just stop using it.
Noted. Thanks for the response.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

movec wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:11 am
> Launch_Game.CT
> v14.1 (1.30)

I think some Pointers are broken. Anyone have same issue?

Attach Cheat engine to game
Add some NPCs to party

and then,

1. Open game menu
2. Select Record tab
3. Select NPC (generic adventurer (you know, NPCs wearing steel armor))

Alt+Tab game screen

4. CT: Open [Pointers] and "Selected Character (Group or Record Tab)"
5. Click "Skill" and press Enter

Expected result:
CT will open a dialogue with correct information, and let me change to other value (e.g Tank -> Berserker)

Actual result:
The value is always "Buffer" but this info is not correct (NPC is attacker)

By the way, would it be possible to change this generic NPC's armor & weapon to something better one?
The pointers are correct with all characters, wayfarers included. The armors and weapons of wayfarers are fixed and can't be changed.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Be careful you now have to pay to use cheat engine !
You have 20 credits free then it's 1$ for 10 credits
1 credits is used for checking box (not unchecking) and changing value (maybe more)

EDIT: there is a way to bypass it using cheat engine too

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Spoiler
Yeah Sorry to ruin the joke but look at the date

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

The Black X wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:20 am
Spoiler
Yeah Sorry to ruin the joke but look at the date
Spoiler
You shouldn't say that :/

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

update pls

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Kanelakis wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:33 am
update pls
I am checking the changes of the new version of the game on the table, so please wait until I am done. I don't want to upload a table at each minimal change if I know beforehand there are more things to check that I am going to check soon. I will upload a table before going to sleep.

All the [GlobalPtr]+170 must be replaced to [GlobalPtr]+120 to work properly on 1.40 of the game. You can fix most of the broken pointers with this change.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.40

Post by a_busy_man »

Table 15.0 for 1.40 of the game released.

Known issues currently of this table:
  • Exp Multiplier broken (Not planned to fix, use the exp and level pointer instead)
  • Missing additional variations of Alice's new sword and compelte attachment information (pendent to compelte once I get enough swords, any info is welcome)
  • Time and Weather is broken (I don't know how to fix it and too much work investigating it when OPCOXE made them and knew it, so wait for OPCOXE)
  • Intimate Talk is broken (I don't know how to fix it and too much work investigating it when OPCOXE made them and knew it, so wait for OPCOXE)
If there is something else broken, please report (Regarding Canaan Scripts, if they are broken, try to check if he updated them, I won't be working on fixing them)

This table has the compelte information about Bronte Blade on the item dropdown, which was still incompelte on the las table released for the previous version of the game.

Recently added items to visualize on CUBE and on this update have been added to Visualize on this table.

All the new Cloak+ of this update have been added to the item dropdown.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.40

Post by OPCOXE »

Sorry I was moving in yesterday so I couldn't provide you the updated versions for my scripts and pointer.
Like every small update only the pointers were broken so I updated them.

For those who can't wait that a_busy_man puts the new table with my updated pointers you can use them directly from my table or copy and past onto a_busy_man's table.
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al-v1.40.CT
no change on scripts (they are up to date)
Intimate pointers updated
Time & Weather pointers updated
(20.51 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:12 am
Sorry I was moving in yesterday so I couldn't provide you the updated versions for my scripts and pointer.
Like every small update only the pointers were broken so I updated them.

For those who can't wait that a_busy_man puts the new table with my updated pointers you can use them directly from my table or copy and past onto a_busy_man's table.
Added to table v15.1 together with some improvement on the Bluecrest Sword dropdown information, not finished yet though.