Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.41

Post by OPCOXE »

Here is my table with my scripts and pointers. The scripts were still working I just updated the pointers.

EDIT: The pointers need to have +50 to works it seems (tested on levels, visualize and Weapon Masteries)
Mastery for the spire : [GlobalPtr]+120+EB6B8+50 (the +50 is the one I spoke above)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al-v1.50.CT
Pointers fixed
(19 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

vikrampaul93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.41

Post by vikrampaul93 »

Thanks for the table and all the options :D <3!
[Link]
Last edited by vikrampaul93 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.50

Post by a_busy_man »

Released table v17.0 compatible with the new v1.50

As pointed by OPCOXE; I needed to fix the pointers. All the [GlobalPtr]+120 have been changed to [GlobalPtr]+170 due to the +50 difference.

Speed and Jump always goes on its own with the change on offsets, but it is already fixed.

Some additional changes not related with compatbility:
  • Added new items to Highlight Dropdown, but I am still missing some like the variations of Cobalt Dagger
  • Added more items to Visualize, but several new ones are still missing, I will update them later. I was already too tired to make it for the first version of the table and didn't want to delay the release more. Spear section has been added, but the only options on dropdown are the ones tat you can get by buying the weapons on the shop. I will investigate more later
  • Added sections for Strea and Phillia on all relevant parts
  • Added Spear Mastery and Spear Skills
If there is something wrong or missing please report. There were too many reuired changes and additions on this version, so I might have missed something.

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.50

Post by nanoir »

And finally we have Quinella's dress officialy lol.
but her player version hair is very disapointing (luckly we can use her original hair with the table).
now what we need to complete is her voice ...

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

I prefer her sword tbh...

daggoth1408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daggoth1408 »

Does anyone know the ID for Quinella dress? I couldn't find it, though I may have been missing something.

kloze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kloze »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:26 am

As pointed by OPCOXE; I needed to fix the pointers. All the [GlobalPtr]+120 have been changed to [GlobalPtr]+170 due to the +50 difference.

Speed and Jump always goes on its own with the change on offsets, but it is already fixed.

• Added new items to Highlight Dropdown, but I am still missing some like the variations of Cobalt Dagger
  • Added more items to Visualize, but several new ones are still missing, I will update them later. I was already too tired to make it for the first version of the table and didn't want to delay the release more. Spear section has been added, but the only options on dropdown are the ones tat you can get by buying the weapons on the shop. I will investigate more later
If there is something wrong or missing please report. There were too many reuired changes and additions on this version, so I might have missed something.
You have added or changed an item.
Please merge in the next update.
Attachments
v17_Difference.CT
(5.67 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

kloze wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:10 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:26 am

You have added or changed an item.
Please merge in the next update.
Thank you for the help. Added everything to the table v17.1.

The Visualizer should have almost everything now, Spears included, except things of Memory Coins because after buying Adminsitrator's clothes, I can't buy anything else.

daggoth1408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daggoth1408 »

Does anyone know what the ID is for Administrator's outfit, either the Memory Coin one or the one worn by Administrator in the game itself? Please let me know what the ID is or how to go about modify my character to get it.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

daggoth1408 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:55 pm
Does anyone know what the ID is for Administrator's outfit, either the Memory Coin one or the one worn by Administrator in the game itself? Please let me know what the ID is or how to go about modify my character to get it.
The Memory coin one is on the last version of the table.

daggoth1408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daggoth1408 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:56 am
daggoth1408 wrote:
Sorry to bug you again, i am pretty new with this stuff. But where do I go in the table to access, input the ID, and enable the outfit? I been looking around and don't see an option for outfits, the closest I see is character customization, which I don't think is the right place.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

daggoth1408 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:00 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:56 am
daggoth1408 wrote:
Sorry to bug you again, i am pretty new with this stuff. But where do I go in the table to access, input the ID, and enable the outfit? I been looking around and don't see an option for outfits, the closest I see is character customization, which I don't think is the right place.
Visualize is called

xfreak1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xfreak1 »

Hi, i'm not sure if the 17.1 is working on the latest, but it doesn't seem to tick the enable. Please let me know if I have to do anything else than renaming the sao_al.exe ito Launch_Game.exe and uninstall the EAC.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

xfreak1 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:18 am
Hi, i'm not sure if the 17.1 is working on the latest, but it doesn't seem to tick the enable. Please let me know if I have to do anything else than renaming the sao_al.exe ito Launch_Game.exe and uninstall the EAC.
First it should works, I'm using v17.0 in the lastest version of the game.
Secondly, you don't need to do that process anymore since you can start the game without EAC directly from steam.
For the reason why it doesn't activate, right click on enable after trying to activate it. There should be an error at the top of the list. With this we could be able to help you. Remember that you need to use the steam version since the table isn't made for a cracked version (even if it may works). You may also try to use a different version of CE (the tables was working on most of them few versions ago but may not be now). I'm using 7.2.

daggoth1408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daggoth1408 »

Does anyone know how to make certain unplayable characters playable? I saw a video somewhere (might have been earlier in the thread) where someone was able to play as Quinella, and other nonplayable characters. Is there a table or something out there that I can use to do that?