Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
garume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Post by garume »

a_busy_man wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:06 am
garume wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:11 am
Thanks for the quick response.
I tried to do it myself, but I could only do money, skill point , exp.
As for HP, you are right, I had to search every time.
Thanks Table. I think the topic can be done after the product version is released, if no one else needs it.
As for the equipment, is it possible to do it?
Sorry for my nooby English.
Possible, sure. A Highlight Item option to modyfy any item, equipment included, is something I consider a must for a table of a game like this, and it is certainly possible to do. Worth of the time given that it will most likely break once the full relase, probably not. Well, it will depend on how motivated I am and how long the demo is.

There are 7 downloads of the table right now, so I guess there is more people interested in it.

Edit:I think I found a GlobalPtr that woks properly. More testing is needed, but referring to it, the Current Hp always work. Let's hope is really a value that remains unique and doesn't change at least on the demo and not something that is always like that because of my progress. Sadly it didn't work properly after more testing.

Edit2:The information I had read was wrong, this is a different engine, actually UR4.

Edit3:I had never worked with a table for a UE4 before, but I think it shouldn't be too torublesome as it seems quite standarized for what I am seeing.

Edit4:Alright, I am getting things to work, but they aren't user-friendly yet.
Sorry, I thought Alicization Lycoris also used UE4...
so nice

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Post by a_busy_man »

garume wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:12 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:06 am
garume wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:11 am
Thanks for the quick response.
I tried to do it myself, but I could only do money, skill point , exp.
As for HP, you are right, I had to search every time.
Thanks Table. I think the topic can be done after the product version is released, if no one else needs it.
As for the equipment, is it possible to do it?
Sorry for my nooby English.
Possible, sure. A Highlight Item option to modyfy any item, equipment included, is something I consider a must for a table of a game like this, and it is certainly possible to do. Worth of the time given that it will most likely break once the full relase, probably not. Well, it will depend on how motivated I am and how long the demo is.

There are 7 downloads of the table right now, so I guess there is more people interested in it.

Edit:I think I found a GlobalPtr that woks properly. More testing is needed, but referring to it, the Current Hp always work. Let's hope is really a value that remains unique and doesn't change at least on the demo and not something that is always like that because of my progress. Sadly it didn't work properly after more testing.

Edit2:The information I had read was wrong, this is a different engine, actually UR4.

Edit3:I had never worked with a table for a UE4 before, but I think it shouldn't be too torublesome as it seems quite standarized for what I am seeing.

Edit4:Alright, I am getting things to work, but they aren't user-friendly yet.
Sorry, I thought Alicization Lycoris also used UE4...
so nice
Well, I have already created a thread for the table since I got it far better than before. From now on let's move the conversation of Last Recollection to its topic and leave this one for Alicization Lycoris.

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

XT Mistblade's ID is missing =/

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

anyone know quinella (administrator)'s voice number?
or we cant use other them the default voices?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

This is by far the best table i have ever seen ever, every single mechanics of the game are in there clearly presented :wub:

The pointers part of the table is insane, when you start to go into each category and subcategory you release the amount of work that must have been done by (both) table maker(s) is crazy :mrgreen:
I am really blown away, well done to both of you for creating this and sharing it with us ;)

Lirena
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lirena »

is there a 100% drop rate cheat? if not would anyone be willing to make one ?

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

anyone got the Proxy's hair ID ?