Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by OPCOXE »

2302470379 wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:53 am
“Damage Modifier Script (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)”,“Infinite SP”,"Infinite Stamina"and"Infinite Skill Points",these items are invalid.Flashback when the first item is activated,the following items cannot be activated.
That's actually impossible. The 3 scripts are independants and they don't use the same aobscan.
They are just independantly not working ...
Kirisuma wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:09 pm
Damage Modifier Script straight out crashes the game now... Infinite SP/Stamina or Infinite Skill Points can't be enabled at all. Such a shame...
If it's a shame then just fix it by yourself ?

Anyways, I've fixed the 3 scripts and remove the ascension points pointer that I created since it was already existing.
The Infinite Skill Points Script is useless I won't fix it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Launch_Game_v20.8.CT
Fixed DM Script
Fixed Infinite SP Script
Fixed Infinite Stamina Script
(1.89 MiB) Downloaded 180 times

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by KittySkin »

Remaining things to be added (I think) are pointers for the new 4 heroins and fixing naming issues on some stuff. I'll update your table later with all the names fixed, please feel free to use the renamed version for updates so everything is cleaner :)

Kirisuma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kirisuma »

Oh I did not mean to offend you. (Not sure from wich country you are that "such a shame" is considered offensive... but hi, I won't judge...) I don't really care about Skill points, there are pointers for that. I meants its a shame (am I even using that word right? English is not my native language... in german I would say Es ist Schade" that the Damage Modifier Script Crashes the game... besides... you were the one that asked for people to point out bugs... Well, my apology for overstepping my boundaries.

kvothe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kvothe »

I tried to find out a few things myself but kinda failed. The client would always crash when I tried to inspect address. Well I'm not really skilled in using Cheat Engine properly I assume..

But what I could do is add a few of the new XT and SP Items. I got tired today but I thought I'll share an update already as all the armors and accessories I own are included. Also I added all the new 4* Incarnations which exist. I named them SP to see the difference inside Cheat Engine.
1-Hand Swords and Rapiers are done. Soon I will do the rest of the weapons. If you miss a noteworthy accessory or armor just let me know the ItemId and I'll include them.

Edit:
For Armors and Weapons I only include the +0 and +5 Variants. Maybe when I stop being lazy I will also add +1 -> +4 too..
Attachments
Launch_Game_v20.9.CT
(1.9 MiB) Downloaded 94 times

kvothe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kvothe »

Alright I finished adding all items. Also added the +1 -> +4 versions for all my added armors and weapons.
The list is by far not complete.. This is only those I deemed worthy to keep and also the ones I actually have found.

As said before. If you have any other noteworthy items you wish to have added, let me know.
Attachments
Launch_Game_v20.10.CT
Added a large amount of items to Highlighted Item Pointer
Added Shield & Axe category
(1.91 MiB) Downloaded 121 times

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

kvothe wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:19 pm
I tried to find out a few things myself but kinda failed. The client would always crash when I tried to inspect address. Well I'm not really skilled in using Cheat Engine properly I assume..

But what I could do is add a few of the new XT and SP Items. I got tired today but I thought I'll share an update already as all the armors and accessories I own are included. Also I added all the new 4* Incarnations which exist. I named them SP to see the difference inside Cheat Engine.
1-Hand Swords and Rapiers are done. Soon I will do the rest of the weapons. If you miss a noteworthy accessory or armor just let me know the ItemId and I'll include them.

Edit:
For Armors and Weapons I only include the +0 and +5 Variants. Maybe when I stop being lazy I will also add +1 -> +4 too..
Your issue may come from the debugger. If your game crashes after attaching the debugger you should try changeing it. The best is kernel but you'll have to reboot your PC after usage as you won't be able to play some games before doing so (LOL for exemple).
I personaly use the VEH debugger :

And thanks for your contribution I'll look into it when I've time to.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

KittySkin wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:01 pm
Remaining things to be added (I think) are pointers for the new 4 heroins and fixing naming issues on some stuff. I'll update your table later with all the names fixed, please feel free to use the renamed version for updates so everything is cleaner :)
Thanks for telling me I've not unlocked the characters yet so I'll do that this week-end (I hope I'll have time to)

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

Fixed the names for the apostle bosses so you know which boss is linked with which level :)
Gathering A LOT of SP drops and trying to get 5* gear (if it exists outside of quest items) so I may be able to update that later or create yet another spreadsheet with item ids and stats.
Attachments
Launch_Game_v20.11.CT
(1.91 MiB) Downloaded 156 times

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

I've regrouped everything about characters inside 1 group so it's easier to update and fix (exept Weapon mastery as they are stored in another location).
I've also added all pointers for the 4 new characters (Premiere, Tia, Kureha, Zeliska)
And added the pointer for Cardinal's Weapon Mastery (Not sure if and how it works in-game)
KittySkin wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:39 pm
Fixed the names for the apostle bosses so you know which boss is linked with which level :)
Gathering A LOT of SP drops and trying to get 5* gear (if it exists outside of quest items) so I may be able to update that later or create yet another spreadsheet with item ids and stats.
I'll look into what you added tomorrow.
Thanks for your contribution.
Attachments
Launch_Game_v20.12.CT
Grouped most Character features inside 1 group
Added Premiere, Tia, Kureha, Zeliska Pointers for Character
Added Premiere, Tia, Kureha, Zeliska Pointers for NPC Weapon Mastery
Added Cardinal Pointer for NPC Weapon Mastery
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 103 times

kvothe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kvothe »

OPCOXE wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:31 pm
kvothe wrote:

Edit:
Your issue may come from the debugger. If your game crashes after attaching the debugger you should try changeing it. The best is kernel but you'll have to reboot your PC after usage as you won't be able to play some games before doing so (LOL for exemple).

Thanks that helped. Still yeah without a bit more knowledge this is still hard. I wanted to attempt to make the highlighted item skript work for temporary storage too. Had hopes by looking at the existing script I might figure out a hint how to proceed but yeah.. can't skip the basics :D

Also the rapier's I added were shifted by a wrong ID. Now I fixed those and here's corrected version.

Also all 5* weapons should already be added including the 3 new ones.
Attachments
Launch_Game_v20.13.CT
Fixed added rapier's
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 309 times

Culpa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Culpa »

Are you planning to buy this?
And make a CT?

[Link]

Culpa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Culpa »

And this is unrelated, so if you don't mind me asking, how do you guys do your voice settings?
Do you choose the Japanese voice or the voice of your language?
I'm Japanese, so I'm not familiar with it, and I'm interested in it.

mastaeixa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mastaeixa »

how do you guys launch the game with the cheat engine? when I do it it gives me a 3:0000065432 error

xendor1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xendor1234 »

Is there a way to bypass the limit of 9999 in the various stats?

Green123nebula
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Green123nebula »

kvothe wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:58 pm
OPCOXE wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:31 pm
kvothe wrote:

Edit:

Thanks that helped. Still yeah without a bit more knowledge this is still hard. I wanted to attempt to make the highlighted item skript work for temporary storage too. Had hopes by looking at the existing script I might figure out a hint how to proceed but yeah.. can't skip the basics :D

Also the rapier's I added were shifted by a wrong ID. Now I fixed those and here's corrected version.

Also all 5* weapons should already be added including the 3 new ones.
Zeliska has the same address code as Kureha in the Pointers-Character section.