Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by AC-UNSC »

Just want to ask if is possible to make a pointer functioning like the Barrel/Accessory Cologne (All dropped equipments will automatically reach their theroetical maximum stats) in SAOFB? The current machenic in this game sucks, nearly all stats of most dropping equipments come in random and you need to waste hundreds of hours in beating the same boss.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by The Black X »

AC-UNSC wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:06 pm
Just want to ask if is possible to make a pointer functioning like the Barrel/Accessory Cologne (All dropped equipments will automatically reach their theroetical maximum stats) in SAOFB? The current machenic in this game sucks, nearly all stats of most dropping equipments come in random and you need to waste hundreds of hours in beating the same boss.
Item editor?

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AC-UNSC »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:35 pm
AC-UNSC wrote:
Item editor?
Not exactly.

For example, the original version of the Ring of Tranquilit, we all know that in theory its maximum stats will be all 50 for STR/VIT/DEX/AGL with an attached active skill of Bulwark of the Goddess. However, beside its defense stat, which is fixed at 10 (and scared art dmg of 28), all other stats (and if is attached with skill or not) are randomized, ranging from 1 to 50 when it dropped in the raid. As a result, you will have to waste hundreds of hours in trying to get a perfect ring without using CE and the same rule applies to most equipments in this game.

Similar situaion happens to Fatal Bullet but there is an item called Barrel (and accessory, and chip) Cologne, which you can simply understand that it will make all weapons dropped automatically reach their theroetical maximum strength (for example, a sword will always reach a dmg of 100, which is its maximum dmg stat in theory, after equiping with that Cologne, otherwise its dmg stat will fluctuate between like 1 and 100).

I'm just unsure about if a scripe or pointer on Cheat Engine can do the same thing
Last edited by AC-UNSC on Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AC-UNSC »

The Black X wrote:
AC-UNSC wrote:
Item editor?
I'm currently collecting data of all those new equipments released with DLC and I'm frustrating that there are so many equipments (like those 4 new legendary weapons) that I get no idea the theroetical max stats they can reach.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

AC-UNSC wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:01 pm
The Black X wrote:
AC-UNSC wrote:
Item editor?
I'm currently collecting data of all those new equipments released with DLC and I'm frustrating that there are so many equipments (like those 4 new legendary weapons) that I get no idea the theroetical max stats they can reach.
Oh i see! Lemme know what you find out i'm really intrested in the new equipment. Especially the ids if you got 'em.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

AC-UNSC wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:59 pm
Not exactly.

For example, the original version of the Ring of Tranquilit, we all know that in theory its maximum stats will be all 50 for STR/VIT/DEX/AGL with an attached active skill of Bulwark of the Goddess. However, beside its defense stat, which is fixed at 10 (and scared art dmg of 28), all other stats (and if is attached with skill or not) are randomized, ranging from 1 to 50 when it dropped in the raid. As a result, you will have to waste hundreds of hours in trying to get a perfect ring without using CE and the same rule applies to most equipments in this game.

Similar situaion happens to Fatal Bullet but there is an item called Barrel (and accessory, and chip) Cologne, which you can simply understand that it will make all weapons dropped automatically reach their theroetical maximum strength (for example, a sword will always reach a dmg of 100, which is its maximum dmg stat in theory, after equiping with that Cologne, otherwise its dmg stat will fluctuate between like 1 and 100).

I'm just unsure about if a scripe or pointer on Cheat Engine can do the same thing
To simply put it, a pointer is a way to access the memory dynamically so it can't change any value you need to do it yourself. A script can but you need either to hardcode the max values or get a way to read it in the memory with the same script. Honestly, most people use the HighlightedItem to change the value and use already known values for the maximum or just go above. There is currently no script for that in this table.
You can try to upgrade your item (weapon or armor only) to get the max value (put all values to max then upgrade), it may remove the overpowered stats but not sure.

Tybalt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by Tybalt »

ilcommendatore wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:53 am
ilcommendatore wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:19 am
Hi, everyone! I'm not sure if this is a glitch that can be attributed to the table or not (I really don't think it is), but has anyone run into any issues with returning to previously cleared raid dungeons? I'm trying to go back to a raid dungeon I've previously cleared ("The Spire of Eternity Research"), and I'm unable to open the door that would allow me to enter the dungeon. The game keeps telling me that "[a]ll members must gather at this door." All my companions are NPCs, if that makes any difference. I've actually tried entering it alone if it would make any difference, but the game keeps on insisting that "[a]ll members must gather at this door."

I've actually tried hosting a private lobby and letting the timer run out. That didn't work either.

P.S. The effort that has gone into creating and updating the table is incredible. Thanks for the hard work, guys!
I figured out what caused this issue. It appears that the script for "Infinite Time in Dungeon" must be turned off prior to the defeat of the raid boss. I was unable to do this for the dungeons I cleared prior to this discovery, and was only able to test this out in Beastsnare Grotto. While I can replay Beastsnare Grotto at will, I am unable to return to the other three (3) dungeons because of my oversight. However, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I could resolve this, that would be most appreciated!
Nooooo.... i am stuck too at the dungeon i cant go back to the raid anymore, the door is closed too, any updates on how to fix this ? or do i have to restart my whole game ?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by OPCOXE »

Tybalt wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:27 am
ilcommendatore wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:53 am
ilcommendatore wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:19 am
Hi, everyone! I'm not sure if this is a glitch that can be attributed to the table or not (I really don't think it is), but has anyone run into any issues with returning to previously cleared raid dungeons? I'm trying to go back to a raid dungeon I've previously cleared ("The Spire of Eternity Research"), and I'm unable to open the door that would allow me to enter the dungeon. The game keeps telling me that "[a]ll members must gather at this door." All my companions are NPCs, if that makes any difference. I've actually tried entering it alone if it would make any difference, but the game keeps on insisting that "[a]ll members must gather at this door."

I've actually tried hosting a private lobby and letting the timer run out. That didn't work either.

P.S. The effort that has gone into creating and updating the table is incredible. Thanks for the hard work, guys!
I figured out what caused this issue. It appears that the script for "Infinite Time in Dungeon" must be turned off prior to the defeat of the raid boss. I was unable to do this for the dungeons I cleared prior to this discovery, and was only able to test this out in Beastsnare Grotto. While I can replay Beastsnare Grotto at will, I am unable to return to the other three (3) dungeons because of my oversight. However, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I could resolve this, that would be most appreciated!
Nooooo.... i am stuck too at the dungeon i cant go back to the raid anymore, the door is closed too, any updates on how to fix this ? or do i have to restart my whole game ?
If you use "Infinite Time in Dungeons" It's rotten that you should not use it before starting the dungeons and you should disable it before leaving them. If the script made the dungeons buggy then just return to main menu and reload the save. In any cases, the table shouldn't be the reason and we won't fix a game bug we are not the developers of the game.

EDIT:
I fixed the script for Infinite Time in Dungeons to not trigger the bug anymore. The file also contain the script for the finish art.
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al-v2.01-2.CT
Max Finish Art added
Infinite Time in Dungeons doesn't create a bug if activated when start or end of the dungeons
(19.34 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

wednesday
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wednesday »

Hi folks,

Is it possible to get an update for patch v2.02, seems like:
Fish (Load or Change rod if values are ??), Intimate Talk, Time and Weather no longer work.
I haven't tried everything, but these cheats I have tested no longer work.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Wednesday.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

wednesday wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:06 am
Hi folks,

Is it possible to get an update for patch v2.02, seems like:
Fish (Load or Change rod if values are ??), Intimate Talk, Time and Weather no longer work.
I haven't tried everything, but these cheats I have tested no longer work.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Wednesday.
I haven't realized that there was an update :
- The Fish script works properly.
- Here is my table with the pointers fixed
Also in the table there is the new script for finish art and an update for the Infinite time in Dungeon that I already published

You can copy/past the script into a_busy_man table until he updates it
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al-v2.02.CT
Pointers fixed
Max Infinite Art Added
Infinite Time in Dungeon now doesn't need to be disabled while entering/leaving the dungeon
(21.51 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

New update here is my tables with the pointers fixed
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al-v2.03.CT
pointers fixed to 2.03
(21.48 KiB) Downloaded 129 times

Culpa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Culpa »

Thank you for always sharing table.

Rim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rim »

why the table v2.03 didn't work on me? *im using CE 7.3 and on the game is included Forget me not DLC

wednesday
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wednesday »

Rim wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:57 pm
why the table v2.03 didn't work on me? *im using CE 7.3 and on the game is included Forget me not DLC
OPCOXE_sao_al-v2.03.CT with CE 7.3 works for me.

Do you launch the game without Easy Anti-Cheat?
What exactly doesn't work?

Rim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rim »

wednesday wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:53 am
Rim wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:57 pm
OPCOXE_sao_al-v2.03.CT with CE 7.3 works for me.

Do you launch the game without Easy Anti-Cheat?
What exactly doesn't work?

yes, i launch the game without EAC (solo), but on my sao has included DLC forget me not. i'm using windows 11 and i'm injecting in main menu still doesn't work. i can't enable the pointer feature. can u help me pls
Last edited by Rim on Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.