Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.50

Post by nanoir »

OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:57 pm
nanoir wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:00 am
anyone got quinella's hair color code?
and is possible to use her voice?
Actually it's on the table, it's administrator value is 45 (if i'm not wrong since I haven't play since some times)
For the voice, I'm not sure but I think you can have her talks like fights voice interaction etc. But it's not in the table so just try to find it by yourself or pray that someone find it for you.

If you want to search for it, just change the value of your character voice and try to find the correct one. The voice is 1byte on the table so the values can go from 0 to 255 (or -128 to 127 in signed).
i mean, the RGB values for her "hair color"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.50

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Is ReoNa's Finish Art not able to be edited with this table? I set it to 9999 and used it 4 or 5 times and it never gains a star. I used this table ages and ages ago to max out that stuff on all the other characters but I just came back to the game now and am having difficulties doing the same for her. Her weapon proficiencies and skills worked fine, it seems to only be her Finish Art that won't change.

zdyxyf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zdyxyf »

Thanks for the table and all the options :D <3!

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:49 pm
Is ReoNa's Finish Art not able to be edited with this table? I set it to 9999 and used it 4 or 5 times and it never gains a star. I used this table ages and ages ago to max out that stuff on all the other characters but I just came back to the game now and am having difficulties doing the same for her. Her weapon proficiencies and skills worked fine, it seems to only be her Finish Art that won't change.
I didn't even know it was in the table. The address in the table has been updated. ​Here is the new address:
​- Based on the module: $process+2154844
​​- Based on the global pointer : [GlobalPtr]+170+FC4C4
There might be other address that isn't working

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:24 am
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:49 pm
I didn't even know it was in the table. The address in the table has been updated. ​Here is the new address:
​- Based on the module: $process+2154844
​​- Based on the global pointer : [GlobalPtr]+170+FC4C4
There might be other address that isn't working
Yup, that one worked. Thanks!

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XVoid »

So, the crafting skill and weapon proficiency multipliers are both broken for me. The crafting skill level multiplier won't let me even tick the box, but the proficiency multiplier lets me tick it and just doesn't work. Is there a fix I could apply?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

XVoid wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:21 pm
So, the crafting skill and weapon proficiency multipliers are both broken for me. The crafting skill level multiplier won't let me even tick the box, but the proficiency multiplier lets me tick it and just doesn't work. Is there a fix I could apply?
If you want to fix the script then you can either :
- Fix the current script (most of the time the register used has changed and that's all)
OR
- Create a new script that does the same

If not :
then there is no "fix" yet and the fixes will be pushed to one of the future version of the table if someone decide to create them.

sonic1384
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sonic1384 »

sorry i have problem i could use code like day or money and sp and hp but i cant use id change how should i fix that ?

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AC-UNSC »

I'm currently trying to edit the hairstyle of NPCs (yes, the updating of game itself is so slow that I was bored enough to do such a thing) but I have met an issue, I will take Asuna here as the example.

I successfully found the address of her original hairstyle (a 2 byte 8 digit address) and she did change her appearance in game after I changed the value of that address.

However, her hairstyle automatically swiched back to the orginal one after I restart the game and that's when I noticed that the last four digits of that 2 byte address changed.

I think this should be a problem of editing real value instead of shown value and can be solved by using the pointer function, this is where I got stucked: it showed me several thousands of results after I did the hex scan and I really couldn't figure out which was the one I was looking for.

I'm still a noob of Cheat Engine so if anyone can answer my question, it was weird, I used the same way to edit NPCs' default outfits and they never automatically changed back after restarting the game.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

AC-UNSC wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:26 pm
I'm currently trying to edit the hairstyle of NPCs (yes, the updating of game itself is so slow that I was bored enough to do such a thing) but I have met an issue, I will take Asuna here as the example.

I successfully found the address of her original hairstyle (a 2 byte 8 digit address) and she did change her appearance in game after I changed the value of that address.

However, her hairstyle automatically swiched back to the orginal one after I restart the game and that's when I noticed that the last four digits of that 2 byte address changed.

I think this should be a problem of editing real value instead of shown value and can be solved by using the pointer function, this is where I got stucked: it showed me several thousands of results after I did the hex scan and I really couldn't figure out which was the one I was looking for.

I'm still a noob of Cheat Engine so if anyone can answer my question, it was weird, I used the same way to edit NPCs' default outfits and they never automatically changed back after restarting the game.
Your problem is how memory cheating works.
What you are editing with CE is the game inside the memory but when you stop the game the memory is cleared.
Since Asuna's hair shouldn't change the dev didn't save her hair in the config file but in a game file. The same file is loaded everytime the game start. Meaning that if you want to do a permanent change you need to change this file. This is often called as "modding" the game.
Honestly, you often don't want to go this way when the dev doesn't give anything to help modders. Since the files are cypher, you need a lot of reverse engineering to create a mod when so.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

New DLC new update so I fixed my pointers again. I switch to header with address for the implementation in cheat engine but it doesn't change anything in use. It will just be easier for me to fix it later. The scripts didn't broke so the only things that changed are the pointers.
If you don't want to wait the main table update, you can copy past them into the main table.
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al-v2.01.CT
fixed pointers
(20.56 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Released v18 for the game version 2.01.

I added some of the things put on the last pages, sorry for being so absent.

There are broken scripts, in particular I confirmed that the first three ones are broken, with the damage one forcing the game to close. I may try to fix them someday, but I am really busy lately. I barely scrpped a bit of time to update the table today. If I can fix the script I will do it, but don't expect it to be soon. If someone else wants to fix them go ahead and I will add the fix.

I may investigate new items, visualize and cube items someday, that is easier, jsut putting some time to it, which I am also lacking, but higher chances I do it sooner than later.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by OPCOXE »

Here is the patch for the infinite stamina :

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(Stamina2ModAOB,$process,89 93 A0 02 01 00)
is now

aobscanmodule(Stamina2ModAOB,$process,89 93 B8 02 01 00)
and

Stamina2ModAOB:
  db 89 93 A0 02 01 00
is now

Stamina2ModAOB:
  db 89 93 B8 02 01 00
entire code :

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(StaminaModAOB,$process,44 8B 41 28 48 8B D9 33 C9 44 03 C2)
aobscanmodule(Stamina2ModAOB,$process,89 93 B8 02 01 00)
registersymbol(StaminaModAOB)
registersymbol(Stamina2ModAOB)
alloc(newmem,1024,StaminaModAOB)
alloc(newmem2,1024,Stamina2ModAOB)

///
label(originalcode)
label(return)
label(return2)
label(test)
registersymbol(test)
label(test2)
registersymbol(test2)

newmem:
originalcode:
  mov r8d,[rcx+28]
  mov rbx,rcx
  push r8
  push rbx
  mov r8,[rcx-10278]//68]
  mov rbx,CCharFuncAOB
  mov [test],rcx
  mov [test2],rbx
  //cmp [r8],rbx
  pop rbx
  pop r8
  //jne EnemyHit
  jmp HeroHit
EnemyHit:
  jmp CleanUp
HeroHit:
  cmp edx,0
  jl HeroDamageHit
  jmp CleanUp
HeroDamageHit:
  xor edx,edx
  jmp CleanUp
CleanUp:
  jmp return

test:
  dq 0

test2:
  dq 0

newmem2:
  jmp return2

StaminaModAOB:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:

Stamina2ModAOB:
  jmp newmem2
  nop
return2:

[DISABLE]

StaminaModAOB:
  db 44 8B 41 28 48 8B D9

Stamina2ModAOB:
  db 89 93 B8 02 01 00

unregistersymbol(StaminaModAOB)
unregistersymbol(Stamina2ModAOB)

dealloc(newmem)

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by OPCOXE »

Here is for the infinite SP :

aobscanmodule(SPModAOB,$process,41 89 86 90 02 01 00 41)
is now

aobscanmodule(SPModAOB,$process,41 89 86 A8 02 01 00 0F)
and

SPModAOB:
  db 41 89 86 90 02 01 00
is now

SPModAOB:
  db 41 89 86 A8 02 01 00
entire code:

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(SPModAOB,$process,41 89 86 A8 02 01 00 0F)
registersymbol(SPModAOB)
alloc(newmem,1024,SPModAOB)

///
label(originalcode)
label(return)

newmem:
originalcode:
  mov eax,[r14+00010290]
  push r8
  push rbx
  mov r8,[r14]
  mov rbx,CCharFuncAOB
  cmp [r8],rbx
  pop rbx
  pop r8
  jne EnemyHit
  jmp HeroHit
EnemyHit:
  jmp CleanUp
HeroHit:
  cmp edx,0
  jge HeroDamageHit
  jmp CleanUp
HeroDamageHit:
  xor edx,edx
  jmp CleanUp  
CleanUp:
  jmp return

SPModAOB:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

SPModAOB:
  db 41 89 86 A8 02 01 00

unregistersymbol(SPModAOB)

dealloc(newmem)

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Updated on the table with the two fixes. No idea why, but I can't edit the first post at all (nor any other), so I will upload it here.

Edit: Now that edit works again, added to the main post.
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
v18.1 (2.01)
+Fixed Infinite Stamina and SP script
(1.61 MiB) Downloaded 37 times