Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
daggoth1408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.50

Post by daggoth1408 »

Jason1337 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:33 pm
i always get the error could not determine " " does someone knows how to fix that issue?
You need to be a bit more specific. What were you doing when you got the error? What are you trying to do in the end? Is the error coming up when launching CE? Or is it coming up when you are trying to activate a script?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

daggoth1408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.50

Post by daggoth1408 »

The Black X wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:08 pm
daggoth1408 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:34 pm

How do you ID swap Characters? Not something I am quite familiar with.

Ok managed as well. it's quite simple.
-Take Reona as your 2nd party member (counting yourself as the 1st).
-in CE search 4bytes Value: 80 (decimal)
-change reona to Alice
-search: 3 (decimal)
You should find few results. Try removing party members entirely and see what turns to 0, and that's it. You now have the address for the party member 2 id. Edit its value to 1000 or up to 1004 to get administrator.

But beware as, manually in game, you cannot equip her with anything, nor give her weapon skills, other skills will auto de-equip, she has no normal attack, as she technically has no weapon equipped. Also sadly it seems that mobs don't take damage from her attacks when she is used by the AI. And if you remove her from the party she will just stay around as long as you don't change area/close the game.
Found this. I guess this is the next step. Trying to make certain bosses playable and fight instead of basic character id switch.

[Link]

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

daggoth1408 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:10 pm
The Black X wrote:
daggoth1408 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:34 pm

How do you ID swap Characters? Not something I am quite familiar with.

-change reona to Alice
You should find few results. Try removing party members entirely and see what turns to 0, and that's it. You now have the address for the party member 2 id. Edit its value to 1000 or up to 1004 to get administrator.

But beware as, manually in game, you cannot equip her with anything, nor give her weapon skills, other skills will auto de-equip, she has no normal attack, as she technically has no weapon equipped. Also sadly it seems that mobs don't take damage from her attacks when she is used by the AI. And if you remove her from the party she will just stay around as long as you don't change area/close the game.
Found this. I guess this is the next step. Trying to make certain bosses playable and fight instead of basic character id switch.

[Link]
Not sure of what i'm looking at here, but certainly it's not this game 😅

daggoth1408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daggoth1408 »

The Black X wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:40 am
daggoth1408 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:10 pm
The Black X wrote:

-change reona to Alice

[Link]
Not sure of what i'm looking at here, but certainly it's not this game 😅
The link should go directly to a SAO lycoris video. I don't know what you are seeing otherwise.

Try this I guess. [Link]

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Ok that's correct. She still seem to have no normal attack.
I can try to do that anyway.

CannonFodder
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CannonFodder »

in game version 1.50
NPC Weapon Mastery
missing Sheyta, address should be [GlobalPtr]+170+F4C04
ReoNa address wrong, should be [GlobalPtr]+170+FC2D8

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Is there an address for memory coins?
Or is it server-sided as well?

wcsc12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wcsc12 »

Here's one of the new items that's missing.

20190798 - Abberant Armor (West Raid)+5
20190799 - Arachna Armor (East Raid)+5

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AC-UNSC »

Ok I have found more values: (notification: make a copy of your save before changing hairstyles and faces' values in character customization, any incorrect value will results in a broken savefile)

value 300: should be one of the NPC's face but I forget who she is

value 305, 310, 315: Fanatio&Deusolbert's helmet (it's a face option) and Fanatio's face (I get no idea about why is there having 3 different values of her face, maybe this is the one appeared in the main chapter?)

value 310, 320, Eugeo and Medina's faces with their right eyes blowed up after violating the code (yes, with blood on their faces)

value 645, 655, 675: some NPC's faces, trust me, don't try these or you will regret for doing so

value 900: the face of Empress who showed up in the main chapter, really San dropping, also glitched

value 920(Alice), 922(Selka). 924(Sortiliena), 926(Ronie), 928(Tiese), 930(Medina), 932(Asuna), 934(Silica), 936(Lisbeth), 938(Leafa), 940(Sinon): their harstyles with accessories in the style of the Empress dress (like what happened to these characters after you visualizing that dress on them), this will be a good news for the fan of this dress because it's finally possible for us to bypass those stupid default hairsyles in character customization which never change their colors and styles. However, all these hairsyles are some kind of glitched, I think the solution will be finding their corresponding value of face or outfit visualization but I have not yet found these values. I will appreciate if someone else find these values. (I noticed that the Empress dress will show a different value when it's visualized on NPC, like 938 for Asuna but 920 for yourself).

Unfortunately, I still can't find the value of ReoNa's hairstyle and face (hide and seek huh?).

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AC-UNSC »

The Black X wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:22 am
you can edit it like editing all other resources (like Minta leaf, pelt, etc) with the Highlighted Item, its value is 23986181 with an item ID of 5. (but trust me, you may get disappointed because those hairsyles and outfits which are currently obtainable in the arena store aren't that great)

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

AC-UNSC wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:47 pm
The Black X wrote:
you can edit it like editing all other resources (like Minta leaf, pelt, etc) with the Highlighted Item, its value is 23986181 with an item ID of 5. (but trust me, you may get disappointed because those hairsyles and outfits which are currently obtainable in the arena store aren't that great)
My bad i thought it was like money.
Tyvm and yes you are right about that stuff 😂

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

I have extra info for stuff that is not on the table yet

Highlighted Item: Missing IDs
Sword
-Mirage Blade of Inferno 804
-Weeping Bloodstone Blade 807
Rapier
-Silver Eternity 802 804 809
Dagger
-Fealty Sword 803
Great Sword
-Dark Knight Sword 800
Glow
-Osmanthus Sword (Intense) 57
-Mirage Blade of Inferno (Ivory Flames) 58
-? (dazzling purple and yellow, mace) 59
-? (dazzling ice glow, mace) 60
-? (equal to 57 but for whip) 61
-Dark Winglance 62

Address
-Bag Item ID [HighlightedItemPtr]+4 *
-Incarnation slot open/close [HighlightedItemPtr]+51

*very useful for equipping weapons you normally shouldn't.

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

anyone got quinella's hair color code?
and is possible to use her voice?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

nanoir wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:00 am
anyone got quinella's hair color code?
and is possible to use her voice?
Actually it's on the table, it's administrator value is 45 (if i'm not wrong since I haven't play since some times)
For the voice, I'm not sure but I think you can have her talks like fights voice interaction etc. But it's not in the table so just try to find it by yourself or pray that someone find it for you.

If you want to search for it, just change the value of your character voice and try to find the correct one. The voice is 1byte on the table so the values can go from 0 to 255 (or -128 to 127 in signed).

bttfguy1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bttfguy1 »

AC-UNSC wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:47 pm
The Black X wrote:
i did this but my coins still didn't change. am i doing something wrong

Edit: Nevermind i got it