Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.50

Post by OPCOXE »

daggoth1408 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:56 pm
Does anyone know how to make certain unplayable characters playable? I saw a video somewhere (might have been earlier in the thread) where someone was able to play as Quinella, and other nonplayable characters. Is there a table or something out there that I can use to do that?
I might be wrong but you can't. The video you saw was just someone that used the "Character Customization" to put the hair, face, etc of quinella over a character already playable or changed the model of the character his is playing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

daggoth1408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.50

Post by daggoth1408 »

OPCOXE wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:46 pm
daggoth1408 wrote:
Does anyone know how to make certain unplayable characters playable? I saw a video somewhere (might have been earlier in the thread) where someone was able to play as Quinella, and other nonplayable characters. Is there a table or something out there that I can use to do that?
I might be wrong but you can't. The video you saw was just someone that used the "Character Customization" to put the hair, face, etc of quinella over a character already playable or changed the model of the character his is playing.
It wasn't just character customization. I was already able to do that. The video I saw actually made the actual characters playable. I know this because the video showed Quinella playable and it was her using her special unique boss skills and she was hovering in midair like her boss version does when she moves around. Here is the video I found.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

daggoth1408 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:41 pm
OPCOXE wrote:
daggoth1408 wrote:
It wasn't just character customization. I was already able to do that. The video I saw actually made the actual characters playable. I know this because the video showed Quinella playable and it was her using her special unique boss skills and she was hovering in midair like her boss version does when she moves around. Here is the video I found.
I think he's just id-swapping chars. Most likely it's not permanent. Although it definitely looks very intresting

daggoth1408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daggoth1408 »

The Black X wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:17 am
daggoth1408 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:41 pm
OPCOXE wrote:

I think he's just id-swapping chars. Most likely it's not permanent. Although it definitely looks very intresting
How do you ID swap Characters? Not something I am quite familiar with.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

daggoth1408 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:34 pm

How do you ID swap Characters? Not something I am quite familiar with.

Ok managed as well. it's quite simple.
-Take Reona as your 2nd party member (counting yourself as the 1st).
-in CE search 4bytes Value: 80 (decimal)
-change reona to Alice
-search: 3 (decimal)
You should find few results. Try removing party members entirely and see what turns to 0, and that's it. You now have the address for the party member 2 id. Edit its value to 1000 or up to 1004 to get administrator.

But beware as, manually in game, you cannot equip her with anything, nor give her weapon skills, other skills will auto de-equip, she has no normal attack, as she technically has no weapon equipped. Also sadly it seems that mobs don't take damage from her attacks when she is used by the AI. And if you remove her from the party she will just stay around as long as you don't change area/close the game.

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AC-UNSC »

I have found that you can customize your character with Philia and Strea's face and hairstyle (value 175 for Strea and value 180 for Philia), can you guys add them to the current table?

I'm still looking for the value of ReoNa's face and hairstyle and if there are some new hidden visualizable outfits. (and I will really appreciate if someone could tell me if it's possible make hair accessories change their colors when switching outfit visualizations, just like what happen to NPCs).

chelynsplay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chelynsplay »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:35 pm
xfreak1 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:18 am
Hi, i'm not sure if the 17.1 is working on the latest, but it doesn't seem to tick the enable. Please let me know if I have to do anything else than renaming the sao_al.exe ito Launch_Game.exe and uninstall the EAC.
First it should works, I'm using v17.0 in the lastest version of the game.
Secondly, you don't need to do that process anymore since you can start the game without EAC directly from steam.
For the reason why it doesn't activate, right click on enable after trying to activate it. There should be an error at the top of the list. With this we could be able to help you. Remember that you need to use the steam version since the table isn't made for a cracked version (even if it may works). You may also try to use a different version of CE (the tables was working on most of them few versions ago but may not be now). I'm using 7.2.
Hi, I'm getting this error from Enable check box.
I'm using Steam version 1.50 with everything follow the instruction and CE version of 7.2
Any idea why this is not working?
Ps. The screenshot is taken on Main menu but I did try enable in-game doesn't work neither.

Aceroi123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aceroi123 »

winrar is asking for a password. May I know what the pasaword is for the ct file?

Aceroi123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aceroi123 »

May I know the password for the .rar files? Thank you so much.

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AC-UNSC »

I have found some new hidden hairstyles that I think should be added into the table

Value 175: Philia's hairstyle and face
Value 180: Strea's hairstyle and face
Value 250: Childhood Alice's hairstyle (color fixed) and face
Value 255: Childhood Eugeo's hairstyle and face
Value 260: Childhood Kirito's hairstyle and face
Value 265, 270 and 275: unknown NPCs' hairstyles and faces, should also be children
Value 305: Alice's hairstyle and face with patch on the right eye
Value 505, 510, 515: unknown NPC's hairstyles and faces, really cursed
Value 640, 650, 660, 670, 680, 690: unknown NPC's hairstyles and faces
Value 1000, 1020, 1040, 1060, 1080, 1100, 1120, 1140, 1160, 1180, 1200: female characters' hairstyles (from Alice to Sinon) but with hair accessories in
styles of maiden outfit.

That's all what I found. However, I still can't find ReoNa's hairstyle and face, nor the values of hairsyles with accessories in styles of empress clothes (I think they get the same mechanic as what I found above about the maiden ourfit, being independent hairstyles). Can you guys help figuring out these values? or at least tell me how to find them.
Last edited by AC-UNSC on Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

chelynsplay wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:42 am
I'm using Steam version 1.50 with everything follow the instruction and CE version of 7.2
Ps. The screenshot is taken on Main menu but I did try enable in-game doesn't work neither.
There error come from the lua code. Did you accepted the lua to be executed when you opened the table ?
I don't have any other idea about that I since I'm not the one who created this script code. The creator isn't working on it anymore so I hope it was just that.

EDIT: I did some test and it seems that's it. If it doesn't show a window to accept the lua code you can click on table -> Show Cheat Table Lua Script or just Ctrl + Alt + L then click on Execute script
Last edited by OPCOXE on Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Aceroi123 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:10 am
May I know the password for the .rar files? Thank you so much.
Don't double post please. The password is written below the rar file.
I don't know why you need one of the rar file since the lastest version is a ct file. My though is that you might be using a cracked version. If you do then please understand that the table might not work on it as it was intended to work on the steam version.

chelynsplay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chelynsplay »

OPCOXE wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:19 pm
chelynsplay wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:42 am
There error come from the lua code. Did you accepted the lua to be executed when you opened the table ?
I don't have any other idea about that I since I'm not the one who created this script code. The creator isn't working on it anymore so I hope it was just that.

EDIT: I did some test and it seems that's it. If it doesn't show a window to accept the lua code you can click on table -> Show Cheat Table Lua Script or just Ctrl + Alt + L then click on Execute script
Thanks OPCOXE. It's working now. I believed I did turn off Lua windows permanently for some reason when I use CE with another Table before.

daggoth1408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daggoth1408 »

Last edited by daggoth1408 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jason1337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jason1337 »

i always get the error could not determine " " does someone knows how to fix that issue?