Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only)

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:22 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:38 pm
dallezh wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:11 pm

Still, they worked on it from home during those 2 times, if other developers can work on games and fix stuff from home, then they should be able to as well. Imagine how this game would have been if they released on time, but still decided to keep some of the worst bugs ingame
I meant that the official reason wans't to fix errors like with delayed games of the past. They needed the delay to fix things, so the covid was a great excuse to delay it.
"Worst" bugs, we don't know what they have fixed, it may have been worse. The most annoying I find is the fact that on pc some recipes don't appear.

It seems that a new patch for perfomance and big fixes is comming soon "late July", so hoppefully they will fix more.
seems so i think the "great update" will be a lot of fixes and performance boosts they should have made it early access so we could have helped while developing but thats always with big companys their statement " WE ARE A BIG COMPANY WE DONT NEED EARLY ACCESS WE ARE PROS"
pretty sure they said raids and the shop will be late july.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dallezh wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:30 pm
gradius12 wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:38 pm

I meant that the official reason wans't to fix errors like with delayed games of the past. They needed the delay to fix things, so the covid was a great excuse to delay it.
"Worst" bugs, we don't know what they have fixed, it may have been worse. The most annoying I find is the fact that on pc some recipes don't appear.

It seems that a new patch for perfomance and big fixes is comming soon "late July", so hoppefully they will fix more.
seems so i think the "great update" will be a lot of fixes and performance boosts they should have made it early access so we could have helped while developing but thats always with big companys their statement " WE ARE A BIG COMPANY WE DONT NEED EARLY ACCESS WE ARE PROS"
That was before we found out that a lot of stuff is broken

And a performance boost would be nice because the loading screen/ savescreen and the god damn waiting time for crafting a item with the savescreen too is a bit too much for me

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:31 pm
dallezh wrote:
gradius12 wrote:

And a performance boost would be nice because the loading screen/ savescreen and the god damn waiting time for crafting a item with the savescreen too is a bit too much for me
Yeah, I can't even play online yet. I have a 2080TI and 9900K and my game runs like garbage when EAC is on. I get a smooth 60 with it off -_- This performance patch should allow me to actually play.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:41 pm
gradius12 wrote:
dallezh wrote:

Yeah, I can't even play online yet. I have a 2080TI and 9900K and my game runs like garbage when EAC is on. I get a smooth 60 with it off -_- This performance patch should allow me to actually play.
I have a geforce 950m and playing on a laptop and it should not even able be running on it

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:43 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
gradius12 wrote:

I have a geforce 950m and playing on a laptop and it should not even able be running on it
Granted, I am running it at 4k max with ReShade haha..but still..I run every other game just fine. Its only this game and only with EAC on. At least I know I'm not alone, plenty of others with top systems having issues here. I'm just using my offline time to build up my character, then I'll stop with CE and play online.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:53 pm
gradius12 wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

Granted, I am running it at 4k max with ReShade haha..but still..I run every other game just fine. Its only this game and only with EAC on. At least I know I'm not alone, plenty of others with top systems having issues here. I'm just using my offline time to build up my character, then I'll stop with CE and play online.
Well but even the console version is not the best

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

NumberXer0 wrote:
gradius12 wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

Go to 1080p, the 4k is bugged and provokes far more issues. My config is similar to yours and the EAC on/off isn't that much difference as long as it is on 1080p. I don't know if ReShade may have impact or not since I have never used it.

Edit. Added the scripts and pointers of OPCOXE to v1.5
Edit2: Added Move Speed Swimming to the v1.6

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

So today I learned that all of the armor is supposed to change your appearance. Not the transmog, like the actual equipment. I assume they're supposed to unlock for visualization as well. Bandai support answered a ticket and admitted it was a bug and will be worked on eventually. I wonder if we could get a temporary fix through CE. Changing the model like how we change the hair and face. I know there hasn't been much luck with the visualize stuff..but maybe we can edit the equipped armor model to actually change? Just an idea to think about.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

eventually?
They could also directly say never or maybe if we want

They should have a better development team work on it except aquaria

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:31 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
gradius12 wrote:

Go to 1080p, the 4k is bugged and provokes far more issues. My config is similar to yours and the EAC on/off isn't that much difference as long as it is on 1080p. I don't know if ReShade may have impact or not since I have never used it.

The fish script doesn't work on a few fish spots, specifically the ones in like Creyst Lake and also fish spots with 4 or less fishes.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

MzJ wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:16 am
a_busy_man wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

The fish script doesn't work on a few fish spots, specifically the ones in like Creyst Lake and also fish spots with 4 or less fishes.
Did you look at the possible way how they are going its not like 12345 is more 15
135 1245 12345

Because the left spot in the desert is 135 with 3 fishes

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:18 am
MzJ wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

Did you look at the possible way how they are going its not like 12345 is more 15
135 1245 12345
yea i also thought maybe it wasn't in order, didn't work tho at least for creyst lake and also one of the fish spots with 4 fishes in Cordea plains. I'll try again and see i guess

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

MzJ wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:21 am
gradius12 wrote:
MzJ wrote:

135 1245 12345
yea i also thought maybe it wasn't in order, didn't work tho at least for creyst lake and also one of the fish spots with 4 fishes in Cordea plains. I'll try again and see i guess
Depending on the spot it's different. I've seen some spots with 4 fishes, sometimes it's the 2nd, sometimes it's the 4th or the 5th. The only thing I can tell is that I've never seen the 1st non used as well as the 3rd.
is what opcoxe said

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:33 am
MzJ wrote:
gradius12 wrote:

135 1245 12345
Depending on the spot it's different. I've seen some spots with 4 fishes, sometimes it's the 2nd, sometimes it's the 4th or the 5th. The only thing I can tell is that I've never seen the 1st non used as well as the 3rd.
is what opcoxe said
I have seen the third non-used on a 4 fished one.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:05 am
gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:33 am
MzJ wrote:

is what opcoxe said
I have seen the third non-used on a 4 fished one.
Did you reworked the script so that you can see the % in the table? Because when I used it it was only 0