Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
slashdogz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by slashdogz »

Luana-Malia wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:02 am
the table doesn't work for me
Did you used the Easy AntiCheat bypass? Its doesnt enable? How are you trying to start it? Cause for me it have been working flawlessly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by Jessie31 »

slashdogz wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:53 pm
Luana-Malia wrote:
Did you used the Easy AntiCheat bypass? Its doesnt enable? How are you trying to start it? Cause for me it have been working flawlessly.
I have the Easy AntiCheat bypass in the folder where you start the game.

slashdogz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slashdogz »

Jessie31 wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:18 am
slashdogz wrote:
Luana-Malia wrote:
Are you using the latest review from the cheat table? It's available on page 110. Aside from using the latest table, it should be working without any problem.

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessie31 »

slashdogz wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:53 pm
Jessie31 wrote:
slashdogz wrote:

Are you using the latest review from the cheat table? It's available on page 110. Aside from using the latest table, it should be working without any problem.
yes i am using the latest version

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Jessie31 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:47 am
slashdogz wrote:
Jessie31 wrote:

Provide us the error message ?

LanceChaffey255
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LanceChaffey255 »

Jessie31 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:47 am
slashdogz wrote:
Jessie31 wrote:

Did you try running the game without the lancher and just open the game directly?

That will temparerly make multiplayer and network items unavalible but that how i get it to work.

traveler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by traveler »

how did you run the game without the launcher, when I renamed the Launch_Game.exe to sth else and renamed sao_al.exe to Launch_Game.exe and run the game, I noticed the folder just redownload a new sao_al.exe and a Launch_Game.exe

Edit: Problem solved, turn out I need to rename sao_al.exe and a Launch_Game instead of.exe, sorry for being dumb. :oops:

xendor1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xendor1234 »

For some reason i can't edit the stats nothing happens when i open the character menu

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

xendor1234 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:12 pm
For some reason i can't edit the stats nothing happens when i open the character menu
Those values are not editable. They will return to they initial value if you change them.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

traveler wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:06 pm
how did you run the game without the launcher, when I renamed the Launch_Game.exe to sth else and renamed sao_al.exe to Launch_Game.exe and run the game, I noticed the folder just redownload a new sao_al.exe and a Launch_Game.exe

Edit: Problem solved, turn out I need to rename sao_al.exe and a Launch_Game instead of.exe, sorry for being dumb. :oops:
Starting the game via steam and choosing
Play at "Single Play Mode (Disable EAC)
and you are done. No need of those thing anymore.

MarcoJohn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MarcoJohn »

OPCOXE wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:55 pm
traveler wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:06 pm

Starting the game via steam and choosing
Play at "Single Play Mode (Disable EAC)
and you are done. No need of those thing anymore.
You got a job to do !
Final Update has been release today

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

MarcoJohn wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:17 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:55 pm
You got a job to do !
Final Update has been release today
So I though but as far as I tested the CT only the pointers that aren't based on GlobalPtr are broken.

If anything doesn't work, just let me know.
Quick reminder : Everything in Red won't be fixed as I either don't have the time or skills.

EDIT : Forgot the speed pointer
Attachments
Launch_Game_v20.7.CT
Fix Intimate Talk Pointer & switched to GlobalPtr based
Fix Time and Weather Pointer & switched to GlobalPtr based
Fix Speed and Jump Pointer & switched to GlobalPtr based
Added Ascension Points Pointer
(1.89 MiB) Downloaded 148 times

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 2302470379 »

“Damage Modifier Script (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)”,“Infinite SP”,"Infinite Stamina"and"Infinite Skill Points",these items are invalid.Flashback when the first item is activated,the following items cannot be activated.

Kirisuma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kirisuma »

Damage Modifier Script straight out crashes the game now... Infinite SP/Stamina or Infinite Skill Points can't be enabled at all. Such a shame...

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Kirisuma wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:09 pm
Damage Modifier Script straight out crashes the game now... Infinite SP/Stamina or Infinite Skill Points can't be enabled at all. Such a shame...
Mod your equipment to get both permanently.
You can easily search your skill points and freeze the value.