Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notruthh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.41

Post by notruthh »

I don't really understand any of this. Can someone make a video explaining this for me please?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.41

Post by AC-UNSC »

Hey I noticed that Reona's hairstyle and face are not in the drop list of character customization, can you guys add those two in? And if any of you know how to make hair accessories change their colors and styles when switching visulizaion. just like what happens to NPCs ?

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

Any possibility to include Quinella(Administrator)'s dress to the visualize ? or is her exclusive body?.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

nanoir wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:58 am
Any possibility to include Quinella(Administrator)'s dress to the visualize ? or is her exclusive body?.
I suppose that's the same as other unobtainable clothing for MC.
So no it's impossible. Although you can have her sword.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

Got a question about this, even when launching the game without EAC, the table doesn't work for me
How do you get it to work?

cause trainers say the same thing, but work if you launch it in single player mode (without EAC).

the table freezes the moment I hit enable and it doesn't respond.
--
Also, about the visualize settings, since I couldn't test the table yet. How does it work for weapon glows? does it show online if I switch my weapon glow? can you add a glow to a glow-less weapon?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Not sure for online but most probably the glow is shown. Yes you can add any glow to any weapon, but in the menu It won't be displayed.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

I mean, does it save the glow? or is it only per instance, once you save & close it goes away?

Also, anyone has a list of the things that actually glow in the cube/store? I landed a lucky red sword thing, which is basically alice's but red. It's good, I just don't use swords

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Most, If not all, IDS (including for glow) are in the table. And yes edits are permanent.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Ash wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:09 am
Got a question about this, even when launching the game without EAC, the table doesn't work for me
How do you get it to work?

cause trainers say the same thing, but work if you launch it in single player mode (without EAC).

the table freezes the moment I hit enable and it doesn't respond.
--
Also, about the visualize settings, since I couldn't test the table yet. How does it work for weapon glows? does it show online if I switch my weapon glow? can you add a glow to a glow-less weapon?
If you have an error with the table, put a screenshot on the forum we'll try to help you.
The tables freeze when you hit enable because it's a lua script, depending on your hardware performances it's shorter or longer.

For the visualize weapons and outfits, I think it got patched few updates ago and now only works on the current map or until restart. You'll need to change it everytime you change map or restart the game. But if it's not it's changed until you change it back.

For the glow, you can edit the glow on a weapon with the ItemHighlighter it entirely change the glow so you can use it online. So far now, I didn't get banned for that (I mean changing the glow offline without EAC then going online with EAC). But the glow won't show just after you changed it. You need to do something, I personaly change map to make the game loads it but you may be able to do it by just switching weapon or just leave combat mode and come back to it.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

I can't delete posts apparently, so I'll just edit this and the post below it.
Last edited by Ash on Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

OPCOXE wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:23 pm
Ash wrote:
If you have an error with the table, put a screenshot on the forum we'll try to help you.
The tables freeze when you hit enable because it's a lua script, depending on your hardware performances it's shorter or longer.

For the visualize weapons and outfits, I think it got patched few updates ago and now only works on the current map or until restart. You'll need to change it everytime you change map or restart the game. But if it's not it's changed until you change it back.

For the glow, you can edit the glow on a weapon with the ItemHighlighter it entirely change the glow so you can use it online. So far now, I didn't get banned for that (I mean changing the glow offline without EAC then going online with EAC). But the glow won't show just after you changed it. You need to do something, I personaly change map to make the game loads it but you may be able to do it by just switching weapon or just leave combat mode and come back to it.
I'm getting mixed messages here, do changes to the glowing parts stay or not?
And dude, there is no error, the table just freezes. I can't enable it.
I'm launching the game in single player mode (without EAC), trainers work, the table doesn't.

How do I get it to work? or is it outdated
--
I reread your post, the visualize part makes no sense and is really messy.
For the table freezing, there's no error at all
I have never seen a table freeze the moment you try to enable it ever. I left it for 5 minutes and it still frozen (not responding) despite me not touching it after the initial click

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Ash wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:04 pm
OPCOXE wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:23 pm
Ash wrote:

I'm getting mixed messages here, do changes to the glowing parts stay or not?
And dude, there is no error, the table just freezes. I can't enable it.
I'm launching the game in single player mode (without EAC), trainers work, the table doesn't.

How do I get it to work? or is it outdated
--
I have never seen a table freeze the moment you try to enable it ever. I left it for 5 minutes and it still frozen (not responding) despite me not touching it after the initial click
I won't assist you for the glow because I'm explicit.

For the freeze :
If you came to this image then everything is fine
But if you didn't, then right-click on enable and look for the first element of the list. There should be an error.
If you can't even after waiting a bit then it just crashed and not froze.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Ash wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:04 pm
Just open the script and you'll understand why it can freeze. It doesn't on my main PC but it did on my Laptop.

When you enable the table, the table seems to crash so make sure you have the lastest version of it, also try using CE 7.1 or 7.2 if you are not already using one of them since I'm sure it works with them. If you changed some settings in CE try after changing them back to their default value. It's written in the title but you need to have the steam version of the game, it may works on cracked version but it's not intended.

I'll try to find other possibilities but I'm a bit busy lately

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

nothing really seemed to work, but restarting the game twice once with EAC on and once with EAC off seemed to make the table stick and work
it wasn't crashing nor giving errors, it just refused to work and after the above, t works if I just hook & activate it before the main menu loads.

hopefully that mess helps anyone else who might run into it, but this is the first table to give me this much trouble over nothing ^^"

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

Update pls 1.50