Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.11

Post by Kanelakis »

Hi, is it possible to fix that problem that when I activate the codes the game does not crash?
When this happens it's a hassle, I always have to log out to quit the game because the screen freezes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.11

Post by nanoir »

Anyone knows how to get quinella`s hair like this ?
my friend found this guy on co-op and saved it.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Kanelakis wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:24 pm
Hi, is it possible to fix that problem that when I activate the codes the game does not crash?
When this happens it's a hassle, I always have to log out to quit the game because the screen freezes.
What problem? What you activate for it to creash? Do you have EAC deactivated?

There is no known problem of game crashing due to the table. You msut provida information about the issue.
nanoir wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:53 am
Quinella's is an illegal hair, it is impsosible to obtain it legally and may proboke a ban if used online. You can use the Customize Character option to put it, but you are risking a ban that may or not happen. They are being quite lax with bans, but that doens't mean thay would suddenly ban everyone using impossible things.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:47 pm
Kanelakis wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:24 pm
What problem? What you activate for it to creash? Do you have EAC deactivated?

There is no known problem of game crashing due to the table. You msut provida information about the issue.
nanoir wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:53 am
Quinella's is an illegal hair, it is impsosible to obtain it legally and may proboke a ban if used online. You can use the Customize Character option to put it, but you are risking a ban that may or not happen. They are being quite lax with bans, but that doens't mean thay would suddenly ban everyone using impossible things.
Yes, I have removed EAC, all the procedures in the guide are done, the codes work, but sometimes when I activate the codes the game freezes while I return to the game screen.
Then I have to disconnect the Windows profile because it does not make me do other operations to exit the blocked game.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Kanelakis wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:02 pm
Yes, I have removed EAC, all the procedures in the guide are done, the codes work, but sometimes when I activate the codes the game freezes while I return to the game screen.
Then I have to disconnect the Windows profile because it does not make me do other operations to exit the blocked game.
What codes break the game? I guess it is one of the scripts.

Does it always happen each time you activate it? Does it follow some type of pattern?

Klc64429
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Klc64429 »

how do i add items? I've been trying to figure it out on my own, but i hit a wall, ive never used cheat engine before.
I feel i should mention i have the id of the item im trying to add but dont know what to do with it

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Klc64429 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:32 pm
how do i add items? I've been trying to figure it out on my own, but i hit a wall, ive never used cheat engine before.
I feel i should mention i have the id of the item im trying to add but dont know what to do with it
You can't add items. You can modify them. Just buy something in the shop and change it to whatever you want. You can freely edit money, so buying things again shouldn't be a problem. Just be sure that you modify something you can buy as much as you want.I recommend modifying only the same type of object, althouhg ti would workd anyway.

Weapons modified into different weapons, consumables on consumable,etc.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Released 11.4 with the 3 new CUBE Visualize items from Premiere's Birthday.

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XVoid »

So, 1.20 just dropped. Just popping in to get the ball rolling on getting an updated table.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

update pls 1.20

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Released table v12.0 for 1.20 of the game. Note that since it is a big update there are still things broken/untested that I will try to fix on enxt versions, or if someone else fix it I will add it. I admit I am bad on time lately.

ilcommendatore
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.20

Post by ilcommendatore »

Hello! I've just tried using God Mode on the latest version of table. However, as soon as I do so, the game crashes. It appears this script is broken as well.

EDIT: Kindly ignore this post. Just noticed the note in the table that this really was broken.
Last edited by ilcommendatore on Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.20

Post by OPCOXE »

2 information about the new update:
- you can now start the game with EAC disable from steam (bypass not needed anymore)
- the max level is now 70, only kirito will not be able to level up until you start/finish the new mission
about the table, the globalpointer still works. I'm working on fixing my pointers.

EDIT:
I just finish with my pointers.
Just some little but necessary information about the Infinite Time in Dungeon:
- Don't forget that you need to enable it after the timer starts and disable it before the end of the dungeon.
- The update add a new dungeon with the new quest (information from my brother). I haven't done it yet so I can't tell if it works with it.
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al-v1.20.CT
Intimate pointer updated
Time pointer updated
(14.23 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:17 am
2 information about the new update:
- you can now start the game with EAC disable from steam (bypass not needed anymore)
- the max level is now 70, only kirito will not be able to level up until you start/finish the new mission
about the table, the globalpointer still works. I'm working on fixing my pointers.

EDIT:
I just finish with my pointers.
Just some little but necessary information about the Infinite Time in Dungeon:
- Don't forget that you need to enable it after the timer starts and disable it before the end of the dungeon.
- The update add a new dungeon with the new quest (information from my brother). I haven't done it yet so I can't tell if it works with it.
Published v12.1 with the fixes.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Alright, the DMS, Infinite SP, Infinite Stamina take a lot of time to analyse so I'll look on it later. For the EXP Multiplier, I couldn't do anything but I'll look on it again later.
For now, I created a substitute for the Max Art Gauge, I'll not fix the current one because I decided it took to much time to fix scripts that I haven't created so I'll just replace them by some substitute.
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al-v1.20.CT
Added a new Max Art Gauge Script
(14.62 KiB) Downloaded 34 times