Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ksiis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by ksiis »

Chasher wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:55 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:39 am
XVoid wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:36 am

Adding onto this, since I've been testing that bug myself: taking pretty much any damage will kill your character with it enabled. I tried to use Godrobe Warrior, which damages you in return for surviving any hit later, and the self-damage oneshot me lol. And it's not just the one hit kill cheat either, the damage multiplier affects the damage you take as well. Seems like enemy damage multipliers in general also affect players now, at least for these specific scripts.
Yes, it seems to be a problem there. Well, I am using a bow, so I kill them all before they can hit me. Have you tried using God Mode at the same time?
i have been using flings trainer for max hp and ignore hits, on the ce i just use one hit kills, works well at the moment
Already fixed now.
Previously used the method of locking current the enemy.
Now use the method of attacking the enemy.

Sorry i didn't mark that CT and tell something before Sep 22, 2020 6:29 am

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ksiis on Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by Jessie31 »

God Mode and One hit Kill doesn't work

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Jessie31 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:50 am
God Mode and One hit Kill doesn't work
Can you just read the last posts of the thread before posting ? (viewtopic.php?p=154675#p154675)
It's fixed and you just have to take the scripts from the ct and put it into the main one.

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessie31 »

no idea how to replace it

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:57 am
Yes that's quite normal when you think of it. It just the comparator value that may have changed. I'll look into it but I'm a little busy so for now if you enable godmod or one hit kill it may be working on enemies and yourself at the same time.

EDIT : Everything is entirely fixed + I implemented an update on the Infinite Stamina so now if you dive you'll not loose any stamina.
Same as before : you need to replace them in the main script.
Implemented on table v9.3.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Ok I found how to fix the highlighted item in equipment tab !

Line 16 you have

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(HighlightedItemEquipAOB,$process,0F B7 03 66 39 06)
you have to put 0F at the end and it works

aobscanmodule(HighlightedItemEquipAOB,$process,0F B7 03 66 39 06 0F)

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:35 am
Ok I found how to fix the highlighted item in equipment tab !

Line 16 you have

aobscanmodule(HighlightedItemEquipAOB,$process,0F B7 03 66 39 06)
you have to put 0F at the end and it works

aobscanmodule(HighlightedItemEquipAOB,$process,0F B7 03 66 39 06 0F)
Tested, it works. Fixed on the already released v9.4.

The 4 new visualize swords added on the last update: Divine Object Excalubur, Elucidator, Dark Repulser, and Photon Sword, are now available on CUBE, so it is possible to get them legally. Using them in online should be okay now.

------

All the passives for the weapons of EX Raids seems to have been found:

Weapons with VIT
Passive 1:
Stance of the Guardian and Unbreakable Body

Weapons with DEX
Passive 1:
Combo Pro and Soul Extraction

Weapons with AGI
Passive 1:
Man of the Watchtower and Offensive Defense

Weapons with 4 stats
Passive set 1:
Mental Focus and Stench of Death
Passive set 2:
Assassin and Air Dance
Passive set 3:
Efficient Movement and War God Contract
Passive set 4:
Cackling Devastator and Rising Spirit

The Illusory Cloak has: Tranquil Guard and Abyssal Reflection
The Stone Lotus Necklace has: War God Contract and Soul Extraction
The Void Gauntlets has: Fighting Spirit and Body of the Devourer
The Landscape Earrings has: Shadow Hands and Mental Resonance

A pity that there is no way to combine Mental Focus with Rising Spirit. For best ACC, the DEX version remains the best choice.

Guest2020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Guest2020 »

hey
what make i wrong?
after i select the Attachment 2 for the "At Wits End" Skill, the game say: 100% risk and risk +1 by the ring
and in the fight no proc of the skill with double risk. :(

Utsutsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Utsutsu »

I use character visualization to change costume and weapons but once I change maps I lose the modification and have to start over. A solution ?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Utsutsu wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:59 pm
I use character visualization to change costume and weapons but once I change maps I lose the modification and have to start over. A solution ?
Fix the values. You may also try to play offline to avoid checks.

Utsutsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Utsutsu »

a_busy_man wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:03 pm
Utsutsu wrote:
I tried and it's the same. I leave it checked I go to modification I validate the modification of the visualization and when I have a loading screen I lose the skins.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Utsutsu wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:23 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Utsutsu wrote:
I tried and it's the same. I leave it checked I go to modification I validate the modification of the visualization and when I have a loading screen I lose the skins.
Are you changing the outfit using the visualuze option of the table, or are you adding the items to your inventeory? The items added on the invnetory would always autofix when changing map. You can't own the items, just use them.

Utsutsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Utsutsu »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:23 am
Utsutsu wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

Are you changing the outfit using the visualuze option of the table, or are you adding the items to your inventeory? The items added on the invnetory would always autofix when changing map. You can't own the items, just use them.
changing the outfit by visualize option of the table

neo_weiner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neo_weiner »

Utsutsu wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:16 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Utsutsu wrote:

I'm having the exact same problem but for me only the outfits with (CUBE) beside the name like the T shirts, short sleeves shirts, wayfarer,etc seem to be affected(All the other ones seem to work fine). Whether I have the option ticked or not in cheat engine, as soon as I get a loading screen the clothing reverts back to Kirito's default outfit. This seems to happen online and offline.

EDIT: Forgot to add that this seems to happen in all cheat engine tables from v.7.0 to v.9.4) v1.05 is the only version that doesn't seem to be affected by this
Last edited by neo_weiner on Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

neo_weiner wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:02 pm
Utsutsu wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:16 am
a_busy_man wrote:

I'm having the exact same problem but for me only the outfits with (CUBE) beside the name like the T shirts, short sleeves shirts, wayfarer,etc seem to be affected(All the other ones seem to work fine). Whether I have the option ticked or not in cheat engine, as soon as I get a loading screen the clothing reverts back to Kirito's default outfit. This seems to happen online and offline.
I reply to both at once.

This seems to be on how CUBE items work now server-side. As long as you don't own a CUBE item, they would automatically unequip qhen changing map. This wasn't like this before, and it doesn't affect non-CUBE items.

Right now the SAO Shop has opened, so obtaining the items isn't only a matter of luck anymore like it was before. If you want something too badly, just use the tickets to exhange them or bvuy them with SAO Coins (I know that on Steam several countries seem to have the buy option disabled right now).