Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mrhesha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by mrhesha »

Damage Modifier Script (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc) is not working always crash the game when clicking it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

waltack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by waltack »

Using the latest 1.09 script, thanks for updating it.

It seems the Damage Modifier Script is not working, I tried few times and every time the game would crash once I try to enable the option.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

mrhesha wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:35 pm
Damage Modifier Script (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc) is not working always crash the game when clicking it.
waltack wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:38 pm

It seems the Damage Modifier Script is not working, I tried few times and every time the game would crash once I try to enable the option.
I will try it later, I don't have time to test it now.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:10 pm
mrhesha wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:35 pm
waltack wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:38 pm

I will try it later, I don't have time to test it now.
caN confirm, if i enable any feature in that header, crashes.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Yep I was doing some test and I'm not sure yet but I think the array of bytes as changed. The script seems to take a new one that make the game crash. I'll check update patch to see but they seems to have changed the battle game-play...

EDIT : Nop just injecting AOB at this address make the game crash we need to find a knew way to do it or wait because it maybe be a bug...

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:44 pm
Yep I was doing some test and I'm not sure yet but I think the array of bytes as changed. The script seems to take a new one that make the game crash. I'll check update patch to see but they seems to have changed the battle game-play...

EDIT : Nop just injecting AOB at this address make the game crash we need to find a knew way to do it or wait because it maybe be a bug...
I marked it as broken on the main post.

Thse scripts were from DrummerIX so I am not sure how they were made. It doesn't seem quick to fix at least, but that is one of the most usuful scripts, so I think we msut try to find the new AOB, or maybe is an offset? The old AOB is still unique, so it isn't a case that there is a new one with the same value causing duplicity.

Infinite SP is also broken.

Any other script that isn't working?

PD. If someone is in desperate need of God Mode, you can just freeze the value of the Controlled Character Current HP. it isn't as good as the real God mode, but better than nothing for now. The other can be solved by freezing the value like for the God Mode, but frezing the Current SP.

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

Have some new items, where can I add the new IDs? The original spreadsheet seems to be super forgotten.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

KittySkin wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:02 pm
Have some new items, where can I add the new IDs? The original spreadsheet seems to be super forgotten.
Then post them here.

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

Its strange, the item ID keep changing between exact copies of the same item. And also keept repeating between different items from the new raids. Is there something that im missing?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

KittySkin wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:39 pm
Its strange, the item ID keep changing between exact copies of the same item. And also keept repeating between different items from the new raids. Is there something that im missing?
Strange. The Highlighter needs some time to update, maybe you are changing the item too fast. Are you using the item screen? The equipment sceen doesn't work properly.

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:42 pm
KittySkin wrote:
Strange. The Highlighter needs some time to update, maybe you are changing the item too fast. Are you using the item screen? The equipment sceen doesn't work properly.
Yeah, been doing like past month, since the new weapons drops with either 2 substats or 4 substats maybe that has something to do? Its strange because even at +5 (they end up being 57xx) the last 2 numbers seems to change between the same weapon and repeat between different ones, like there are a new pointer that indicates something else? IDK

Figured it out.

The weapons ID are shared among them and what determines the actual weapon you got its the weapon type, if you have a sword with id 711 and change it into a bow, the game actually converts it into a bow while preserving the ID, strange as fuck, but oh well.

Weapons range from 710 to 713, and the ID its related to them having 4 sub stats, 2 substats and the substats combination in case of being 2.
Cloak its 720.
Getting the rest of the IDs.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

I'm back with information about the the Damage modifier crash. First I had some crash when I inject at the same place yesterday but that was a bug. The current crash are due to the "CCharFuncAOB" that may have changed. So there is the list of the scripts that doesn't work/crash the game:
Damage Modifier
Infinite SP ("SPModAOB" also broke)
Infinite Stamina
other scripts using "CCharFuncAOB" that I could't forgot.

I'm currently looking into it but not sure I can patch them.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

KittySkin wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:52 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
KittySkin wrote:
Yeah, been doing like past month, since the new weapons drops with either 2 substats or 4 substats maybe that has something to do? Its strange because even at +5 (they end up being 57xx) the last 2 numbers seems to change between the same weapon and repeat between different ones, like there are a new pointer that indicates something else? IDK

Figured it out.

The weapons ID are shared among them and what determines the actual weapon you got its the weapon type, if you have a sword with id 711 and change it into a bow, the game actually converts it into a bow while preserving the ID, strange as fuck, but oh well.

Weapons range from 710 to 713, and the ID its related to them having 4 sub stats, 2 substats and the substats combination in case of being 2.
Cloak its 720.
The Unique ID is the long one, the short one you are saying isn't unique, it has never been. Notice that the name shown on the highlighter is with the long id not the short id.
OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:52 am
I'm back with information about the the Damage modifier crash. First I had some crash when I inject at the same place yesterday but that was a bug. The current crash are due to the "CCharFuncAOB" that may have changed. So there is the list of the scripts that doesn't work/crash the game:
Damage Modifier
Infinite Stamina

Well, at leas we know what it is the problem now.

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessie31 »

the table does not work properly

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:46 pm
KittySkin wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:52 pm
a_busy_man wrote:

Figured it out.

Cloak its 720.
The Unique ID is the long one, the short one you are saying isn't unique, it has never been. Notice that the name shown on the highlighter is with the long id not the short id.
OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:52 am
Damage Modifier
Infinite Stamina

Well, at leas we know what it is the problem now.
Oh, my bad then.

Sword: 16843462

Rapier: 16908998

Dagger: 17040072

Mace: 17105606

Whip: 17171144

Katana: 17433287

2H Sword: 17498825

Bow: 17695433

Cloak: 20316880

Still the same weapon presents 4 versions, 1 with 50/20/20/20 stat cap, and other 3 with 50STR/50DEX/AGI/VIT. Depending on the base stats the ID changes between the same weapons, cloak dont seem to have this since all my cloaks share the same id.

[Link]

This are the ones I know stats for, the necklace was obtained by a PS4 guy so I cant grab the ID