Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Green123nebula
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by Green123nebula »

Selecting the Damage Modifier Script crashes the game in V3.11

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by OPCOXE »

Green123nebula wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:31 pm
Zeliska has the same address code as Kureha in the Pointers-Character section.
Kept the wrong pointer, I'll update it this week-end.
Green123nebula wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:58 pm
Selecting the Damage Modifier Script crashes the game in V3.11
Will see this week-end. I can't promise you that I'll be able to fix it.

Blackfield85
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Blackfield85 »

infinite sp doesn't work(don't allow to activate it),stamina just crash the game.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

I've Fixed Zeliska's addresses and Added Eydis' one in the Character group
Also Fixed the Infinite Stamina, Infinite SP and DMG Modifier Scripts

I've tested my pointers and scripts they works.

Tell me if anything else doesn't work.
Reminder : Red text -> doesn't work and won't be fixed for now
Attachments
Launch_Game_v20.14.CT
Fixed Zeliska's addresses
Added Eydis' address
Fixed Infinite Stamina Script
Fixed DMG Modifier Scripts
Fixed Infinite SP Script
(1.34 MiB) Downloaded 861 times

Flykido
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flykido »

OPCOXE wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:55 pm
traveler wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:06 pm
how did you run the game without the launcher, when I renamed the Launch_Game.exe to sth else and renamed sao_al.exe to Launch_Game.exe and run the game, I noticed the folder just redownload a new sao_al.exe and a Launch_Game.exe

Edit: Problem solved, turn out I need to rename sao_al.exe and a Launch_Game instead of.exe, sorry for being dumb. :oops:
Starting the game via steam and choosing
Play at "Single Play Mode (Disable EAC)
and you are done. No need of those thing anymore.
when in my menu there is no scrip menu at all, and when I try "enable" it doesn't work, i don't know how it activates, I've tried all of the suggestions but it's the same, it doesn't work, from changing the name or even going straight to "Play in Single Play Mode (Disable EAC)" sorry this is my first time trying this so I don't understand

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Flykido wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:40 pm
when in my menu there is no scrip menu at all, and when I try "enable" it doesn't work, i don't know how it activates, I've tried all of the suggestions but it's the same, it doesn't work, from changing the name or even going straight to "Play in Single Play Mode (Disable EAC)" sorry this is my first time trying this so I don't understand
I don't understand how you are trying the use it so follow this steps :
1 - Download the latest version of the CT
2 - Download and install version 7.4 or later version of Cheat Engine
3 - Verify your game data on steam or uninstall and reinstall the game
4 - Start the game without EAC with the native option from Steam
5 - Start the CT by double clicking it
6 - Accept LUAs
7 - Link the process on CE
8 - Check the first box and enable

If you still have issues send me a screenshot of the error (you can see it by right clicking the box that doesn't check itself)

Current latest version of the CT here (click on the arrow) :
OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:55 am

Flykido
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flykido »

OPCOXE wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:11 am
Flykido wrote:
6 - Accept LUAs

If you still have issues send me a screenshot of the error (you can see it by right clicking the box that doesn't check itself)

OPCOXE wrote:
turns out I just needed to verify the game first then it worked, thanks a lot for helping

dke4988
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dke4988 »

Flykido wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:56 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Flykido wrote:
6 - Accept LUAs

OPCOXE wrote:
turns out I just needed to verify the game first then it worked, thanks a lot for helping
hey man I'm having the same problem so do I always need to verify everytime I start the game? that seems like a pain

Flykido
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flykido »

dke4988 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:12 am
Flykido wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:56 am
OPCOXE wrote:

6 - Accept LUAs

hey man I'm having the same problem so do I always need to verify everytime I start the game? that seems like a pain
I did it just once after that there was no problem at all, try reinstall game
or try redownload your cheat engine.

Green123nebula
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Green123nebula »

In the Highlighted Item's Section -
Item Bonding Character Part, The Free DLC Characters(Philia, Strea , Rain, etc) and Rogu don't have names, only numbers.
Also there are entries for 2 SP Ring of Inquisition - 20513082 : SP Ring of Inquisition Rank 3* and 20513084 : SP Ring of Inquisition Rank 4*.
And i haven't seen an entry for SP Abyssal Ring.
Entry for Endless Flurry+ is not there in the Attachment section.

TheMcKayz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheMcKayz »

Hey i see that in the items that certain weapons and armors have not been added such as sp weapons and such is it impossible to do so or is it just looked over as i think it should be added.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

For everything in the Highlighted Item like dropdown selection, you can update it by yourself and post it in the thread, the cheat table is a community build.
If you don't know how to or you don't want to spam the thread with new versions just post the information and I'll add them in the next version.

For the reason I don't update this part, it's mostly because I don't have all the needed items and I don't want to take time for that when some scripts already takes me up to 12h to fix.

EDIT : You can also create a google sheet (or anything that works the same) and put the list of all the items in the cheat table then we add the new item on it so that it's easier to find what is in it and what's not. We also can use color to highlight item that are already in the dropdown and those that aren't

kvothe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kvothe »

TheMcKayz wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:15 am
Hey i see that in the items that certain weapons and armors have not been added such as sp weapons and such is it impossible to do so or is it just looked over as i think it should be added.
I added almost all SP Weapons (the one from ancient apostles). Maybe a few ID's got renewed after they changed the rarity of the weapons. I can make an update for those. Let me know if you miss a specific one.
I can also add the Memory Badge ID while at it. Which allows to generate infinity memory badges for easy access to the Recollection Jewel.

Sadly I'm still not any closer to finding out other stuff. There's a few things I wish I could figure out. Like if you can find out item drops from enemys or max stats for items. My guess would be that those are rather in the client's files and not stored in memory.

Another thing would be to find out the formula used for damage calculation. Would be nice to see what kind of modifiers for damage exist and how those can be modified.

It sounds weird since one can just use God Mode but I still try to beat a few specific stuff without using cheats but yeah finding new ways for improvements would be intressting ^^

Green123nebula
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Green123nebula »

[Link]

Try using this doc for highest stats for gear.

caspaas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caspaas »

enabling the teleportation stones doesnt work atm :/