Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by Rim »

wednesday wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:53 am
Rim wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:57 pm
why the table v2.03 didn't work on me? *im using CE 7.3 and on the game is included Forget me not DLC
OPCOXE_sao_al-v2.03.CT with CE 7.3 works for me.

Do you launch the game without Easy Anti-Cheat?
What exactly doesn't work?
sorry i was found the fixed thread about my error CE, thank you
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13144&start=1500

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 2.01

Post by AC-UNSC »

It looks like the character customization pointer is broken again, can anyone fix it?

SilverRabbit90
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SilverRabbit90 »

Here are my new scripts that I added for: SWORD ART ONLINE: ALICIZATION LYCORIS V2.01

Scripts contains:

- Add more 6 objects on pick up
- Objects remain after pick up (like minerals or herbs)
- Monters Instant Respown
- SuperJump (Infinite Jump Hight, no Fall damage)
- No Agro V1 - V2 (Enemy see you)

For some reason No agro crashes the game if you attack a monster while the cheat is active. I don't know how to solve, if someone can solve it, please tell me how he did it thanks ^^

sao_al.CT
(154.75 KiB) Downloaded 109 times

Rim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rim »

SilverRabbit90 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:05 pm
Here are my new scripts that I added for: SWORD ART ONLINE: ALICIZATION LYCORIS V2.01

Scripts contains:

- Add more 6 objects on pick up
- Objects remain after pick up (like minerals or herbs)
- Monters Instant Respown
- SuperJump (Infinite Jump Hight, no Fall damage)
- No Agro V1 - V2 (Enemy see you)

For some reason No agro crashes the game if you attack a monster while the cheat is active. I don't know how to solve, if someone can solve it, please tell me how he did it thanks ^^

sao_al.CT

6 object on pick up cest apostle or just random drop?

Shy_9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shy_9 »

With the OPCOXE_sao_al-v2.03 how does the highlighted subquest work and what does it do

TM0414
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TM0414 »

A new patch has arrived.
Item type changes and status changes still work.
Daily quest scripts do not work.

kloze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kloze »

v2.10

-Offset
[GlobalPtr]+1A0

-Daily Quest Progression
[GlobalPtr]+1A0+522888
-Daily Quest Progression 2
[GlobalPtr]+1A0+5228B0
-Daily Quest Progression 3
[GlobalPtr]+1A0+5228D8

AC-UNSC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AC-UNSC »

It looks like they just released another ludicrous hard patch. One of the funniest thing I have just found it that some enemies in the new dungeons are so bulky under the death game mode that their HP will break the upper int limit of 2.1 billions, resulting in their HP turn into a negative number of 2.1 billions (meaning that you can never kill them anymore).

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Shy_9 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:57 pm
With the OPCOXE_sao_al-v2.03 how does the highlighted subquest work and what does it do
It does what it says
AC-UNSC wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:57 pm
It looks like they just released another ludicrous hard patch. One of the funniest thing I have just found it that some enemies in the new dungeons are so bulky under the death game mode that their HP will break the upper int limit of 2.1 billions, resulting in their HP turn into a negative number of 2.1 billions (meaning that you can never kill them anymore).
Just do negative dmg and you'll reduce healths
TM0414 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:31 am
A new patch has arrived.
Item type changes and status changes still work.
Daily quest scripts do not work.
Here are my updated table, nothing changed about the scripts and I updated the pointers as usual.
I hope a_busy_man isn't too busy so he can fix the main table soon enough. Meanwhile you can copy and past my pointers into the table for the v2.03 to fix them or copy their header address.
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al-v2.10.CT
Fixed time and intimate pointers
(18.87 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

I put it in a new message so it's easier to see and it send a notification to people who activated it.
I've "updated" the table to the last version since there is no response from a_busy_man. I hope I did it well, tell me if something doesn't work and I'll try fixing it.
You can also ask for help/fix on the thread or do it yourself if you think you can (don't forget to share the fix ;)).
Attachments
Launch_Game_v19.0.CT
Fixed the general offset of pointers using GlobalPtr
Fixed the supplementary offset for Daily Quests pointers
Fixed Intimate Time
Fixed Time and Weather
(1.7 MiB) Downloaded 194 times

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:57 am
I put it in a new message so it's easier to see and it send a notification to people who activated it.
I've "updated" the table to the last version since there is no response from a_busy_man. I hope I did it well, tell me if something doesn't work and I'll try fixing it.
You can also ask for help/fix on the thread or do it yourself if you think you can (don't forget to share the fix ;)).
Thx for the update! If you happen to know how to, mind adding the pointers for the new characters and apostle bosses?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

KittySkin wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:54 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Thx for the update! If you happen to know how to, mind adding the pointers for the new characters and apostle bosses?
Yeah I wrote it on a note for this week-end, expecting I'll have time to do it but exept the apostle bosses, that I don't know how it's done, I'll do it when I can.

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:28 pm
KittySkin wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:54 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Yeah I wrote it on a note for this week-end, expecting I'll have time to do it but exept the apostle bosses, that I don't know how it's done, I'll do it when I can.
I am leveling up those bosses so I can manually find the memory entry holding the data. Is there any way from that to get the pointer for you?
Are those useful?

The Dimensional Desire (Angel Reborn): sao_al.exe+209B6A4
The Skull Reaper (Corpse Reborn): sao_al.exe+209B6A8
The Abyss Revive (Piscine Reborn): sao_al.exe+209B6A6
The Shadow Dominator (Clown Reborn): sao_al.exe+209B6AA

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

KittySkin wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:17 pm
I am leveling up those bosses so I can manually find the memory entry holding the data. Is there any way from that to get the pointer for you?
Are those useful?

The Dimensional Desire (Angel Reborn): sao_al.exe+209B6A4
The Skull Reaper (Corpse Reborn): sao_al.exe+209B6A8
The Abyss Revive (Piscine Reborn): sao_al.exe+209B6A6
The Shadow Dominator (Clown Reborn): sao_al.exe+209B6AA
Yes they are following the previous bosses so I found it pretty easily this morning, thank you anyways. I had the time to add everthing for Seven and Rain yesterday. Now the table should be up to date in therm of feature. Some of them may be not working because I haven't tested it.

PS : I added an array for HighlightedItem parameters, there is a max in there, you must know that it's a "cheated" max, you can't get thoses stats on a normal item. And they don't match with the max a_busy_man put on every parameters since thoses max aren't up to date.
Attachments
Launch_Game_v19.1.CT
Added arrays to easily save, copy, change the Attachments and Parameters (stats) of the item in Highlighted Item
Added Exp for SA and Level pointers in Selected Character
Added Weapon Mastery pointers for Seven and Rain
Added Levels and SA Levels pointers for Seven and Rain
Added Mood pointers for Seven and Rain
Added Rival pointers for Seven and Rain
Added Affinity (Both) pointers for Seven and Rain
Added Vizualize pointers for Seven and Rain
Added Exp of SA pointers for Everyone
Added pointers for New Bosses Level
(1.75 MiB) Downloaded 219 times

TM0414
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TM0414 »

Thank you for your work