Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by a_busy_man »

nanoir wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:01 pm
how to get outfits with this table ? is the same way of Fatal Bullet? ;-;
i'll appreciate any guide to do it !
i want the quinella's hair if possible!
You can't get them. At most you can use them, but you won't own them, so you will only be able to put them using the table. Quinella's hair is an illegal one, it is possible to use it, but it might break your save.
mavojah559 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:07 pm
SA Dmg for extreme raid weapons looks off to me. I don't remember getting any rapier with more than 30, are you sure it can be 70?
No idea, I haven't beaten an EX Raid yet.

-----------------------

BTW, the glows at +5 of the new weapons repeat the glows of existing weapons. The name on glows remain the one of the original weapon.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by XVoid »

Would it be too unreasonable to request a script which makes missing impossible? These Extreme Raids are insane, lol, the East one requires like 600+ accuracy.

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:10 pm
nanoir wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:01 pm
how to get outfits with this table ? is the same way of Fatal Bullet? ;-;
i'll appreciate any guide to do it !
i want the quinella's hair if possible!
You can't get them. At most you can use them, but you won't own them, so you will only be able to put them using the table. Quinella's hair is an illegal one, it is possible to use it, but it might break your save.
mavojah559 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:07 pm
SA Dmg for extreme raid weapons looks off to me. I don't remember getting any rapier with more than 30, are you sure it can be 70?
No idea, I haven't beaten an EX Raid yet.

-----------------------

BTW, the glows at +5 of the new weapons repeat the glows of existing weapons. The name on glows remain the one of the original weapon.
i see , tried the table here , works fine.
so the only hope is to wait for bandai put her hair to be usable on some upcoming update :/ or modders make a replace one. (but looks that they giveup to mod the game maybe (loverslab forum)

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

XVoid wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:13 pm
Would it be too unreasonable to request a script which makes missing impossible? These Extreme Raids are insane, lol, the East one requires like 600+ accuracy.
Just edit a weapon and put max DEX and max Auracty to it. It should be far more than enough with that. I recomemnd not using such a super modded weapons online.

Still, if you activate the one hit kill, as long as you hit at least once, even the boss would die in one hit. Even if you only hit one of 50 times, it would still be quite quick.
nanoir wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:17 pm
i see , tried the table here , works fine.
so the only hope is to wait for bandai put her hair to be usable on some upcoming update :/ or modders make a replace one. (but looks that they giveup to mod the game maybe (loverslab forum)
They added hairs of other characters on an update, so they may add more in the future

-------

Released v9.2 which inclused an updated visualize section with all the new weapons available (on swords there are some that aren't legally available yet since the CUBE for them isn't released, avoid using them in online to prevent problems).

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:41 pm
KittySkin wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:22 pm

Also, I am currently getting info from the landscape earring, passive skill specifically, once I got that done ill update the table so you can grab the IDs from there and also the ones that indicates which stat version the weapon is, sorry the delay, the raids take a lot of time to be completed haha

Also, completed table, lack only landslide earring passive. Ids are done.

[Link]
Well thanks to the fix with the one hit kill everything should be faster now. I see on the other doc you put that the STR/DEX is still missing info on the second passive. With the new update DEX is far more required, so I bet that would be the msot used type of the four.
Hey, thx for the fixes and also for linking my doc, really appreciated! If you want to credit it, ill be glad haha. Anyway, yeah, DEX its the only passive missing from weapons, but we also lack info on passives from earring and second one from necklace and cloak, so theres a lot of stuff that its needed :P

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

KittySkin wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:34 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
KittySkin wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:22 pm

Also, I am currently getting info from the landscape earring, passive skill specifically, once I got that done ill update the table so you can grab the IDs from there and also the ones that indicates which stat version the weapon is, sorry the delay, the raids take a lot of time to be completed haha

Also, completed table, lack only landslide earring passive. Ids are done.

[Link]
Well thanks to the fix with the one hit kill everything should be faster now. I see on the other doc you put that the STR/DEX is still missing info on the second passive. With the new update DEX is far more required, so I bet that would be the msot used type of the four.
Hey, thx for the fixes and also for linking my doc, really appreciated! If you want to credit it, ill be glad haha. Anyway, yeah, DEX its the only passive missing from weapons, but we also lack info on passives from earring and second one from necklace and cloak, so theres a lot of stuff that its needed :P
Time to activate the one hit kill and rush the extreme dungeons I guess.

tommyoxox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tommyoxox »

Can you use this on the crack version?
Also, is there anyone that use crack version? can you tell me if the download 'record art codes' working?
I'm really sorry for my noob question
Thanks in advance for everyone

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:03 am
KittySkin wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

are you the one reporting the new passives? If so, please tell me if first slot or second slot haha

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

KittySkin wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:24 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:03 am
KittySkin wrote:

are you the one reporting the new passives? If so, please tell me if first slot or second slot haha
I will whenever I have time, but maybe I will need a week, I work everyday.
tommyoxox wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:13 am
Can you use this on the crack version?
Also, is there anyone that use crack version? can you tell me if the download 'record art codes' working?
I'm really sorry for my noob question
Thanks in advance for everyone
There is no support for illegal versions. If it works or not, it isn't our busssiness. There is no support for piracy on this thread.

-------

OPCOXE, I have been testing and the One Hit kill seems bugged. When it is activated falling from anyheigt one hit kills yourself.

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XVoid »

a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:21 am
OPCOXE, I have been testing and the One Hit kill seems bugged. When it is activated falling from anyheigt one hit kills yourself.
Adding onto this, since I've been testing that bug myself: taking pretty much any damage will kill your character with it enabled. I tried to use Godrobe Warrior, which damages you in return for surviving any hit later, and the self-damage oneshot me lol. And it's not just the one hit kill cheat either, the damage multiplier affects the damage you take as well. Seems like enemy damage multipliers in general also affect players now, at least for these specific scripts.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

XVoid wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:36 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Adding onto this, since I've been testing that bug myself: taking pretty much any damage will kill your character with it enabled. I tried to use Godrobe Warrior, which damages you in return for surviving any hit later, and the self-damage oneshot me lol. And it's not just the one hit kill cheat either, the damage multiplier affects the damage you take as well. Seems like enemy damage multipliers in general also affect players now, at least for these specific scripts.
Yes, it seems to be a problem there. Well, I am using a bow, so I kill them all before they can hit me. Have you tried using God Mode at the same time?

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XVoid »

a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:39 am
XVoid wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:
Yes, it seems to be a problem there. Well, I am using a bow, so I kill them all before they can hit me. Have you tried using God Mode at the same time?
Yeah, I tried using both God Mode and Hero Cannot Die. Neither worked.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

a_busy_man wrote:
XVoid wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:
i have been using flings trainer for max hp and ignore hits, on the ce i just use one hit kills, works well at the moment

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

just curioous but how about we take some scripts from canann for the non working scripts since we already took some of them and merged them in our hybrid work

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

XVoid wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:55 am
a_busy_man wrote:
XVoid wrote:

Yeah, I tried using both God Mode and Hero Cannot Die. Neither worked.
Yes that's quite normal when you think of it. It just the comparator value that may have changed. I'll look into it but I'm a little busy so for now if you enable godmod or one hit kill it may be working on enemies and yourself at the same time.

EDIT : Everything is entirely fixed + I implemented an update on the Infinite Stamina so now if you dive you'll not loose any stamina.
Same as before : you need to replace them in the main script.
Attachments
fixe_DMG_SP_STAMINA_1.09.CT
DMG, SP & Stamina Scripts fixed (properly)
Stamina now doesn't decrease when diving (using Infinite Stamina)
(8.12 KiB) Downloaded 31 times