Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by a_busy_man »

KittySkin wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:27 pm

Oh, my bad then.

Sword: 16843462

Rapier: 16908998

Dagger: 17040072

Mace: 17105606

Whip: 17171144

Katana: 17433287

2H Sword: 17498825

Bow: 17695433

Cloak: 20316880

Still the same weapon presents 4 versions, 1 with 50/20/20/20 stat cap, and other 3 with 50STR/50DEX/AGI/VIT. Depending on the base stats the ID changes between the same weapons, cloak dont seem to have this since all my cloaks share the same id.

[Link]

This are the ones I know stats for, the necklace was obtained by a PS4 guy so I cant grab the ID
Thanks for the info, I don't have time to test the extreme dungeons since they are quite diffult, so they would require time i don't have, but just testing the items should be ok

Don't delete that ggogle doc for now, it is useful to have the info there while testing.

As you say 710 to 713 are all the same weapon within the same type, so from 17695430 to 17695433 it is the same.

As for the cloak, it is only the Cloak 720, the one you put, meaning thay al have the same id. Tested the previous and next id and there is nothing there.

Found the necklace. It is the neckace 710, which is the full id: 20447942

No variations for the necklace either. Only weapons have variations on ID depending on the stats.

Regarding weapons:
The STR is 50 on all, or do you mean that it is one stat 50 and the rest 20 on the first variation (meaning that each weapon has a different stat fixed at 50)? The other three I guess are 50 Str 50 Dex/ 50 Str 50 AGi/50 Str 50 Vit?

As you say there are four variations of each weapon, so we need to know which stats each variation have to map them properly on the dropdown.

KittySkin can you upload which stats were with the ids you put? I bet they follow a pattern between all the weapons, so maybe with your is already enough to guess how they work.

We also need to check what passives are obtained. Are they fully random between all the available ones, or restricted to certain ones?

OPCOXE, the CCharFuncAOB is a static with the adress 14015C040/+15C040, and this seems to be the same as it was previously.

The value of the AOBScan shouldn't be provoking issues since it hasn't changed all, but it is a fact that those that use it are the one broken.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.09

Post by KittySkin »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:03 pm
KittySkin wrote:

Oh, my bad then.

Still the same weapon presents 4 versions, 1 with 50/20/20/20 stat cap, and other 3 with 50STR/50DEX/AGI/VIT. Depending on the base stats the ID changes between the same weapons, cloak dont seem to have this since all my cloaks share the same id.

[Link]

This are the ones I know stats for, the necklace was obtained by a PS4 guy so I cant grab the ID
Thanks for the info, I don't have time to test the extreme dungeons since they are quite diffult, so they would require time i don't have, but just testing the items should be ok

Don't delete that ggogle doc for now, it is useful to have the info there while testing.

As you say 710 to 713 are all the same weapon within the same type, so from 17695430 to 17695433 it is the same.

As for the cloak, it is only the Cloak 720, the one you put, meaning thay al have the same id. Tested the previous and next id and there is nothing there.

No variations for the necklace either. Only weapons have variations on ID depending on the stats.

Regarding weapons:
The STR is 50 on all, or do you mean that it is one stat 50 and the rest 20 on the first variation (meaning that each weapon has a different stat fixed at 50)? The other three I guess are 50 Str 50 Dex/ 50 Str 50 AGi/50 Str 50 Vit?

As you say there are four variations of each weapon, so we need to know which stats each variation have to map them properly on the dropdown.

KittySkin can you upload which stats were with the ids you put? I bet they follow a pattern between all the weapons, so maybe with your is already enough to guess how they work.

We also need to check what passives are obtained. Are they fully random between all the available ones, or restricted to certain ones?

OPCOXE, the CCharFuncAOB is a static with the adress 14015C040/+15C040, and this seems to be the same as it was previously.

The value of the AOBScan shouldn't be provoking issues since it hasn't changed all, but it is a fact that those that use it are the one broken.
Sure thing, let me organize my data, and the document will be there, dont worry, I keep it for myself just in case.

No, they all have STR fixed at 50 max, the rest at 20 (dumb, I know), and the other 3 variations are STR/DEX, STR/AGI, STR/VIT, also at +5 they all gain +5 STR so seems that the theme its just that, STR weapons. The passives so far from what I have seen dont depend on the weapon ID, all of them get the passives from the same pool, the passives are listed on my doc BTW for first and second slot so you can get info from there.

If you manage to fix the 1hit kill ill be getting WAAAAAAAAAAY more info in less time, so if you dont mind me asking, please try to fix it asap haha

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

I have added some cube weapon visualizations that will be added to cube 1 next week.
Last edited by dallezh on Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

KittySkin wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:02 pm
Have some new items, where can I add the new IDs? The original spreadsheet seems to be super forgotten.
It's not forgotten :p just no new content until now:p
All you have to do is comment on the sheet, I add it when I have time.

Also sorry for the double post, it didn't wanna edit or delete the first 1 :/

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

KittySkin wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:54 pm

Sure thing, let me organize my data, and the document will be there, dont worry, I keep it for myself just in case.

No, they all have STR fixed at 50 max, the rest at 20 (dumb, I know), and the other 3 variations are STR/DEX, STR/AGI, STR/VIT, also at +5 they all gain +5 STR so seems that the theme its just that, STR weapons. The passives so far from what I have seen dont depend on the weapon ID, all of them get the passives from the same pool, the passives are listed on my doc BTW for first and second slot so you can get info from there.

If you manage to fix the 1hit kill ill be getting WAAAAAAAAAAY more info in less time, so if you dont mind me asking, please try to fix it asap haha
Then the thing is to know which short id of the 4 types (710-713) is the 50/20/20/20 since I am sure it will be the same for all weapons. Then do the same for the other 3 combinations.

If I could fix the insta kill, I would avae been analyzing this myself since the dungeons would be quite quick, sadly it seems that fixing this will take more time than doing the dungeons. I am not sure why exactly does it fail. it seems to be the CCharFuncAOB, but I can't detect why.
dallezh wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:50 am

You can edit without delting and add the quote there anyway.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:56 am
KittySkin wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:54 pm

Then the thing is to know which short id of the 4 types (710-713) is the 50/20/20/20 since I am sure it will be the same for all weapons. Then do the same for the other 3 combinations.

If I could fix the insta kill, I would avae been analyzing this myself since the dungeons would be quite quick, sadly it seems that fixing this will take more time than doing the dungeons. I am not sure why exactly does it fail. it seems to be the CCharFuncAOB, but I can't detect why.
dallezh wrote:

You can edit without delting and add the quote there anyway.
Ye but I can't delete it, the delete button is gone.
I'm on my phone so might be the cause.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:07 am
Ye but I can't delete it, the delete button is gone.
I'm on my phone so might be the cause.
You can only delete while your post is the last on the thread, since I posted afterward, you can't delete it. Just know it for the future.

KittySkin, you put the short ids wrong. While dragging the number down, the alst number increase by one in each row. The last, the dagger, is put as 710-720 on the doc, the bow as 710-719, and the same for the rest.

KittySkin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KittySkin »

dallezh wrote:
KittySkin wrote:
Have some new items, where can I add the new IDs? The original spreadsheet seems to be super forgotten.

Hey! The table you have seems to have been bandalized with fake values for some items. Check my raid table, there are some max values that are not right.

[Link]

My table its based on info from a closed group of hardcore players so they have shittons of gear to get info from them, and there are some stats that are capped for raids at 44, 48 or 50, just letting you know that there has been false stat reports.
a_busy_man wrote:
KittySkin wrote:

Oh, my bad then.

[Link]

Regarding weapons:

Also, I am currently getting info from the landscape earring, passive skill specifically, once I got that done ill update the table so you can grab the IDs from there and also the ones that indicates which stat version the weapon is, sorry the delay, the raids take a lot of time to be completed haha

Also, completed table, lack only landslide earring passive. Ids are done.

[Link]

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

KittySkin wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:22 pm
dallezh wrote:
KittySkin wrote:

Hey! The table you have seems to have been bandalized with fake values for some items. Check my raid table, there are some max values that are not right.

[Link]

My table its based on info from a closed group of hardcore players so they have shittons of gear to get info from them, and there are some stats that are capped for raids at 44, 48 or 50, just letting you know that there has been false stat reports.
a_busy_man wrote:
KittySkin wrote:

Oh, my bad then.

[Link]

Regarding weapons:

Also, I am currently getting info from the landscape earring, passive skill specifically, once I got that done ill update the table so you can grab the IDs from there and also the ones that indicates which stat version the weapon is, sorry the delay, the raids take a lot of time to be completed haha

[Link]
Thats why I ask people to comment if they see something that isn't right.
So if you see something that isn't right, please comment on those items with the correct values. I will fix it when I see those comments, since I don't have much time to actually go through every single item.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

I come back with info about the broken scripts.
First I can't patch them BUT I'm currently trying to make new ones I have already done Infinite SP and Infinite Stamina that's why I give you this addresses:
[ControlledCharPtr]+28 -> Current Stamina
[ControlledCharPtr]+2C -> Max Stamina

ksiis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ksiis »

Another One hit kill enemy CT and Just only Current enemy HP =1.
Another Infinite SP and you can see current skill sp.

SAOAL-Ksi.CT
(9.38 KiB) Downloaded 37 times

EDIT 1:
I forget say
you need " a_busy_man " Launch_Game.CT
Last edited by ksiis on Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

I'm happy to say that I found the problem with the current scripts and fixed it. Here is a ct with the patched scripts.
IMPORTANT : They are not working in the ct you need to replace them in a_busy_man ct's or wait until he patch them directly on it.
Be happy :D

EDIT : for log infos I put in spoiler the changes:
Spoiler
For Stamina et DMG

originalcode:
mov r8,[rcx+08]
mov rbx,rcx
push r8
push ebx <- replace rbx by ebx because rbx is 64bytes and still had some bits on
mov r8,[rcx-10260]
mov ebx,CCharFuncAOB
cmp r8,[ebx] <- replace [r8] by r8 and ebx by [ebx]
pop ebx
pop r8
jne EnemyHit
jmp HeroHit

For SP

[ENABLE]
//aobscanmodule(SPModAOB,$process,41 8B 8E 78 02 01 00 2B CA 79 06) <- this line was commented
aobscanmodule(SPModAOB,$process,41 89 86 80 02 01 00 41) <- this line was added
originalcode:
mov eax,[r14+00010284] <- this line was update to the new one
Attachments
fixe_DMG_SP_STAMINA_1.09.CT
(7.79 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

KittySkin wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:22 pm

[Link]
Well thanks to the fix with the one hit kill everything should be faster now. I see on the other doc you put that the STR/DEX is still missing info on the second passive. With the new update DEX is far more required, so I bet that would be the msot used type of the four.
ksiis wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:46 pm
Another One hit kill enemy CT and Just only Current enemy HP =1.
Another Infinite SP and you can see current skill sp.

SAOAL-Ksi.CT

EDIT 1:
I forget say
you need " a_busy_man " Launch_Game.CT
OPCOXE fixed the old ones that are more complete, but thank you anyway. I am saving this one as it may help in the future.

OPCOXE wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:41 pm
I'm happy to say that I found the problem with the current scripts and fixed it. Here is a ct with the patched scripts.
IMPORTANT : They are not working in the ct you need to replace them in a_busy_man ct's or wait until he patch them directly on it.
Be happy :D

EDIT : for log infos I put in spoiler the changes:
Spoiler
For Stamina et DMG

originalcode:
mov r8,[rcx+08]
mov rbx,rcx
push r8
push ebx <- replace rbx by ebx because rbx is 64bytes and still had some bits on
mov r8,[rcx-10260]
mov ebx,CCharFuncAOB
cmp r8,[ebx] <- replace [r8] by r8 and ebx by [ebx]
pop ebx
pop r8
jne EnemyHit
jmp HeroHit

For SP

[ENABLE]
//aobscanmodule(SPModAOB,$process,41 8B 8E 78 02 01 00 2B CA 79 06) <- this line was commented
aobscanmodule(SPModAOB,$process,41 89 86 80 02 01 00 41) <- this line was added
originalcode:
mov eax,[r14+00010284] <- this line was update to the new one
Updated the table using the scripts in the one you uploaded. Tested, and everything work.

Table v9.1 released with fiexed to the scripts, and all new weapons and accesories added to the dropdown.

I also added the Doc with all the infop of Raid Weapon Stats (not the one with IDs the other one) to the EXTRAS section, since it would be useful to create the weapons fromt he EX Raids properly from 0.

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

how to get outfits with this table ? is the same way of Fatal Bullet? ;-;
i'll appreciate any guide to do it !
i want the quinella's hair if possible!

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

SA Dmg for extreme raid weapons looks off to me. I don't remember getting any rapier with more than 30, are you sure it can be 70?