Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by gradius12 »

The Black X wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:05 pm
Thanks, and yes i can use it, dw. Unfortunately i'm actually intrested in Cube outfits but that's still much useful. Think that in future we might see this updated with them cube stuff as well?
probably not since this stuff is is sever sided

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by gradius12 »

ok so i found some flaws in the current table
1 the wooden sword is not as the others when its gets + i have my wooden on +5 and it is showing me as id 5000 and not 5099
2 the the artisan in cliffia and chiera towwn are not mentioned they are in the following order after lorris
eutila xunali Faon ajuna
and another thing is dont know if its related but somehow i had after 3 days of doing dailys 23 cubetickets whats a bit strange since 3 daylis only give 1 cube ticket each so maybe this is related to the table with the dropquantityincreasement i had posted and deleted afterwards from canan ? and i now have 2 gold reedem tickets 3 silver and 9 bronze tickets too and had only 2 bronze 3 days earlier(gonna test it more tommorow since i did today before checking)

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

For the tickets, we "all" received 20 Cube's one, 2 Golds, 3 Silvers and 4 or 5 Reds after the maintenance of yesterday. I don't know if it's link to the Deluxe or Month 1 Edition. But a least, it isn't link with the table.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

maintenance? when did that happen yesterday ?
ah found it but strangge that steam doent mention anything
and the stuff got delivered to those who were playing before it started

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:58 am
1 the wooden sword is not as the others when its gets + i have my wooden on +5 and it is showing me as id 5000 and not 5099
2 the the artisan in cliffia and chiera towwn are not mentioned they are in the following order after lorris
eutila xunali Faon ajuna
and another thing is dont know if its related but somehow i had after 3 days of doing dailys 23 cubetickets whats a bit strange since 3 daylis only give 1 cube ticket each so maybe this is related to the table with the dropquantityincreasement i had posted and deleted afterwards from canan ? and i now have 2 gold reedem tickets 3 silver and 9 bronze tickets too and had only 2 bronze 3 days earlier(gonna test it more tommorow since i did today before checking)
I will check the wodden sword latter, I am too busy leately.

Give me tyhe ids od those 4 artidans and I add them.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:47 am
gradius12 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:58 am
eutila xunali Faon ajuna
I will check the wodden sword latter, I am too busy leately.

Give me tyhe ids od those 4 artidans and I add them.
if you mean the adress they are already included but their names are missing they are as no desc. included but the order of them is as followed
  • smithman lorris
    eutila
    xunali
    Faon
    ajuna

and about the maintence part i found out that the japanese players who are playing on ps4 and had the sao magazin nr 10 got 55 cube tickets totally a rip off for us western players here the truth just because they had a code that was exploited they are getting a reward because they used certain exploit?
L exchange ticket: 2 tickets, SR exchange ticket: 3 tickets, R exchange ticket: 4 tickets, 《CUBE》 ticket: 55 tickets
(*) Users who have entered the product code distributed under the "Everyone's AI friendly SNS" policy multiple times per account and who used the product code in the "SAO Magazine Vol.10" appendix are also eligible for item reset. However, we will compensate for the number of times you used it with a CUBE ticket.

▼ All other users (*)

L exchange ticket: 2 tickets, SR exchange ticket: 3 tickets, R exchange ticket: 4 tickets, 《CUBE》 ticket: 20 tickets
(*) Customers who connect to the Internet and play the game before the server maintenance starts on the reset day.

Nobody_VC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nobody_VC »

Just got a 261MB Patch - now its Version 1.05 - haven't testet any table yet

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.05

Post by a_busy_man »

As 1.05 of the game, the tables v4 aren't fully working. A new table will be updated once tested and fixed a smuch as possible.

In general all the pointers moved a +50 in hex it seems.

I am trying to jsut set everything +50 in one go because changing everything manually will take a lot of time...

Well, I just mass replaced everything to +50, quite dirty, but manually changing all the adressed given how many there are seems too much especially with 1.06 coming early septembrer.

Progress of new table comapred to old:
Highlighted item/quest, not broken. Same qith Selected Character
All the pointers related to GlobalPtr need to be moved +50 to work.
Intimate Talk is broken.
Most scripts seems to work. Howeverm Cannan Scripts aren't tested and I don't plan to test them, but so far the only issues with the table have been the +50 regarding global and the broken intimate talk, so these scripts porbably work well.

Table v5.0 released. Except the Intimate Talk, everything should be working well.

The reported unnamed artisans are added.

The matter of the wodden sword and adding other canaan scripts I leave them for later. I have a lot of work from my job rn, so I just fixed the table as emergency to have something working (all pointers are broken on v4 tables if used on 1.05 due to that +50 that created this version).

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.05

Post by gradius12 »

they finally fixed alero he has his 4th recipe now

ilcommendatore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ilcommendatore »

Thanks for updating the table, a_busy_man!

Anyway, not sure if it's just me, but the pointers for speed and jump, particularly jump height, does not seem to be working.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

ilcommendatore wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Anyway, not sure if it's just me, but the pointers for speed and jump, particularly jump height, does not seem to be working.
speed and jump got only +10 in hex
and for canaan script most of them work but cg unlock crashed my game dont know is if was the game or the script

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:14 pm
ilcommendatore wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:01 pm

speed and jump got only +10 in hex
and for canaan script most of them work but cg unlock crashed my game dont know is if was the game or the script
Released v5.1 with Speed and Jump Fixed.
gradius12 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:46 pm
they finally fixed alero he has his 4th recipe now
The best part of the update.

Hatsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hatsu »

New to cheat engine and tables, I followed the instructions but cant activate 'Enable' script. Any ideas as to why this may be? Thanks!

Seymordius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seymordius »

Hey gradius12, do you know what needs to be done to Canaan's "Super High Drop Rate of Items [beta]" in order for it to work for v1.05?

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(DropRate,$process,F3 0F 10 41 04 F3 41 0F 58) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,DropRate)

label(code)
label(return)
label(rateParam)

newmem:
  cmp r8l,37
  jne code
  cmp r10l,2
  jne code
  push eax
  mov eax,[rateParam]
  mov [rcx+04],eax
  movss xmm0,[rateParam]
  pop eax
  jmp return

code:
  movss xmm0,[rcx+04]
  jmp return

rateParam:
  dd (float)100.0

DropRate:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(DropRate)

[DISABLE]

DropRate:
  db F3 0F 10 41 04

unregistersymbol(DropRate)
dealloc(newmem)
I know it was said that +50 Hex worked for most, and +10 for the Jump/Movement, but where is that changed, is it the process hex codes(all of them?) or the lines with cmp rXXXX. I haven't tried it yet, as I've not gotten on the game since the update. And yes if it's not obvious I don't know what I'm doing, just using knowledge with other languages and cheats systems I've seen to guess here.
Last edited by Seymordius on Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Hatsu wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:20 pm
New to cheat engine and tables, I followed the instructions but cant activate 'Enable' script. Any ideas as to why this may be? Thanks!
Did you execute the LUA Script? Anyway, you should right click it and show us the error you are getting.
Seymordius wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:08 am
Hey gradius12, do you know what needs to be done to Canaan's "Super High Drop Rate of Items [beta]" in order for it to work for v1.05?

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(DropRate,$process,F3 0F 10 41 04 F3 41 0F 58) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,DropRate)

label(code)
label(return)
label(rateParam)

newmem:
 cmp r8l,37
 jne code
 cmp r10l,2
 jne code
 push eax
 mov eax,[rateParam]
 mov [rcx+04],eax
 movss xmm0,[rateParam]
 pop eax
 jmp return

code:
 movss xmm0,[rcx+04]
 jmp return

rateParam:
 dd (float)100.0

DropRate:
 jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(DropRate)

[DISABLE]

DropRate:
 db F3 0F 10 41 04

unregistersymbol(DropRate)
dealloc(newmem)
I know it was said that +50 Hex worked for most, and +10 for the Jump/Movement, but where is that changed, is it the process hex codes(all of them?) or the lines with cmp rXXXX. And yes if it's not obvious I don't know what I'm doing, just using knowledge with other languages and cheats systems I've seen to guess here.
The +50 and +10 were all in reference to the GlobalPtr, it shoudln't have anything to do with the scripts.