Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DeathPenalty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by DeathPenalty »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:05 am
Anyone still have the original link to download Canaan's script? I'll check for an update.
Though I think it is already taken down or there is a new pan baidu link
This might be the forum link(not sure though found it on the read me files). Need qq account to access(I don't have one)

Edit: Link remove

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by DeathPenalty on Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:28 am
xros wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:35 am
i think abyssal gauntlet is missing from items dropdown list?

and another question is there a way to edit your game play time?
If you have the id of a mising item, share it and I will add it.
KS212 wrote:
Anyone still have the original link to download Canaan's script? I'll check for an update.
You will need to look at older pager, it should still be there.

----
v4.0.1 released
Mainly removed the fish v1 in favor of the workinf fish v2 and leaves the Untested tag only on the ones that are really untested now.
Abyssal Gauntlet is already in my sheet :)
DeathPenalty wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:30 am
KS212 wrote:
[Link]
pass b8u2
Though I think it is already taken down or there is a new pan baidu link
This might be the forum link(not sure though found it on the read me files). Need qq account to access(I don't have one)
[Link]
I got an account, but the downloadable file is a microsoft excel file, which apparently I can't open, so not sure if the real download links for the table is in there. I attached it to this, so if anyone can try and open it and see if it works :)
Attachments
excel ark with possible table inside.rar
(110.46 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Last edited by dallezh on Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

DeathPenalty wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:30 am
Please don't give some addresses here, cause the last one have been reported by some stupid people ...
KS212 wrote:
As always, remember to make backups of your saves before using a cheat table ...
Attachments
sao_al v1.04.zip
Cannan's CT for the 1.04 version
(68.35 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

DeathPenalty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeathPenalty »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:51 am
Please don't give some addresses here, cause the last one have been reported by some stupid people ...
okie, edited my post to remove the links.

Thanks for the updated Canaan script

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kadashsouba »

Guys I wanted to ask, would it be possible for you to add some feature like no respawn time for relic bosses? or like move from map to map to have them spawned? Would be helfpul farming mats

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

kadashsouba wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:02 pm
Guys I wanted to ask, would it be possible for you to add some feature like no respawn time for relic bosses? or like move from map to map to have them spawned? Would be helfpul farming mats
Do you guys not read through the cheats before asking these questions?
This has been asked several times, and there is already a script that does this.
Please start looking through the cheat table before asking about a possible cheat.

fajarmf94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fajarmf94 »

Asking about Pierce Weakness in Timestream
Why it has same logo as Killing Bow when i put Pierce Weakness in Timestream?
is it bug? or is it actually same logo?

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

Abyssal Gauntlets is missing in the CT file and "Judgement Hammer" attachment is mispelled as "Judgment Hammer".

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Table v4.1 publsihed.

Verified all scripts. if there is a probelm with some please report.
mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:43 am
Abyssal Gauntlets is missing in the CT file and "Judgement Hammer" attachment is mispelled as "Judgment Hammer".
Fixed the typo and added the Abyssal gauntlets, but please, when reporting a missing item, give also the ID.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

Why there are 3 checkboxes in the "Customize Glow" of the Visualize? Also, would it be possible to have the glow auto-matching also for "Highlighted Item" function when selecting an eligible weapon?

daniellim77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daniellim77 »

Is look like the Intimate Talk doesn't work. can fix this?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:17 am
Table v4.1 publsihed.

Verified all scripts. if there is a probelm with some please report.
mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:43 am
Fixed the typo and added the Abyssal gauntlets, but please, when reporting a missing item, give also the ID.
All raid items is in the sheet, but I guess some people just don't bother checking there, before asking about it ;(
mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:37 am
Why there are 3 checkboxes in the "Customize Glow" of the Visualize? Also, would it be possible to have the glow auto-matching also for "Highlighted Item" function when selecting an eligible weapon?
What weapon are you talking about here?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:37 am
As their description say
1:Weapon
2:Non-CUBE Weapon Glow
3:CUBE Weapon Glow (and Mirage Blade of Inferno)

It is clear enough.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

daniellim77 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:13 am
Is look like the Intimate Talk doesn't work. can fix this?
It works on my table, maybe not updated yet on a_busy_man's.
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al.CT
(11.19 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kadashsouba »

dallezh wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:32 pm
kadashsouba wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:02 pm
Do you guys not read through the cheats before asking these questions?
This has been asked several times, and there is already a script that does this.
Please start looking through the cheat table before asking about a possible cheat.
Hey,
Maybe I am missing something but I checked last update and only thing I can see is Canna script "Ignore the conditions and directly remove the seal of the beast"

But this will let kill instant Divine Beast or I am wrong? What I am asking about is reset respawn time of Relic Bosses.
If this is in table can you help please lcoalize it? I triple checked and I have no idea where it can be