Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by a_busy_man »

I was quite busy today with irl matters, so I didn0t manage to improve the table much. Still missing the new ids of attires for visualize.

Added v3.4 on the main post.

v3.4 Update
  • Added Compact Mode for the table: Click to hide the search part of Cheat Engine.
  • Added Highlighted Subquest: Edit progression on subquests. It may not work with all.
  • Added missing weapons and armors to the Highlighter dropdown, including Raid ones.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by mavojah559 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:55 pm
  • Added Highlighted Subquest: Edit progression on subquests. It may not work with all.
Can you automatically complete all the annoying kill x monsters quests from the statues?

ikermenzi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ikermenzi »

Can anyone help me find Sinon's costume id for Alice's integrity knight costume (F). I know for Sinon all the other DLC costumes (cube ids) are like 5+ value of the orginal numbers posted on the table, There's some exceptions for example - Primary Trainee uniform (F), original number is 9120.. But the values I need to change are so far off.. with trial and error I managed to find 151 being the value for Sinon's Primary Trainee uniform (F). Anyways, thank you for the overall work for the table, you guys did awesome. Any help is appreciated.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

The primary trainee costume is for people who didn't have story reasons for having the costume begin with

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

ikermenzi wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:42 am
Can anyone help me find Sinon's costume id for Alice's integrity knight costume (F). I know for Sinon all the other DLC costumes (cube ids) are like 5+ value of the orginal numbers posted on the table, There's some exceptions for example - Primary Trainee uniform (F), original number is 9120.. But the values I need to change are so far off.. with trial and error I managed to find 151 being the value for Sinon's Primary Trainee uniform (F). Anyways, thank you for the overall work for the table, you guys did awesome. Any help is appreciated.
I found Alice's integrity knight costume's value for Sinon, 9005
Asuna's outfit is 9025

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by segamot »

rynerlutexd wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:49 am
I take it that putting an incarnation on anything other than an armor would just be a visual bug and not actually take into effect?
An incarnation on anything other than an armor will take an effect only if you put it on attachment 1 and 2 by using CE table. So, there is no more delete counter though. Be caution that your item will be so OP. :P

ilcommendatore
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by ilcommendatore »

ilcommendatore wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:19 am
Hi, everyone! I'm not sure if this is a glitch that can be attributed to the table or not (I really don't think it is), but has anyone run into any issues with returning to previously cleared raid dungeons? I'm trying to go back to a raid dungeon I've previously cleared ("The Spire of Eternity Research"), and I'm unable to open the door that would allow me to enter the dungeon. The game keeps telling me that "[a]ll members must gather at this door." All my companions are NPCs, if that makes any difference. I've actually tried entering it alone if it would make any difference, but the game keeps on insisting that "[a]ll members must gather at this door."

I've actually tried hosting a private lobby and letting the timer run out. That didn't work either.

P.S. The effort that has gone into creating and updating the table is incredible. Thanks for the hard work, guys!
I figured out what caused this issue. It appears that the script for "Infinite Time in Dungeon" must be turned off prior to the defeat of the raid boss. I was unable to do this for the dungeons I cleared prior to this discovery, and was only able to test this out in Beastsnare Grotto. While I can replay Beastsnare Grotto at will, I am unable to return to the other three (3) dungeons because of my oversight. However, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I could resolve this, that would be most appreciated!

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:05 pm
[Link]

^ Found this on the Steam forums. Someone is logging raid drops and their stats/passives. Its all in German, but if you want to run it through a translator and update some of the stuff on out doc, could be useful.
Already got an English list that I will use when I get home. It's just that there will be no IDs until I obtain it myself since those guides usually exclude the ID :)

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:31 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Can you automatically complete all the annoying kill x monsters quests from the statues?
Try. This script was from OPCOXE, he will know the details.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:21 am
mavojah559 wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:
Statues as in the monoliths for divine beasts? Because then we already have a script that ignores them and just keeps respawning divine beasts.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

dallezh wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:23 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:21 am
mavojah559 wrote:

Statues as in the monoliths for divine beasts? Because then we already have a script that ignores them and just keeps respawning divine beasts.
I think he means the relics. I think it works but I didn't test it.

EDIT: Yes it works but you still need to kill one of the monsters to validate the quest or change map.
EDIT 2: My brother had a problem using it where he couldn't edit the objective(s). Changing map fixed that.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

i got alice hair dye but no idea how to use it, CE says

item 23665698
Item ID: 7202
Type: material

it sits in the network box though since i got it legit from cube

also just got the divine light {spring breeze} rapier skin

ID: 64862

Zeywing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeywing »

a_busy_man wrote:
I was quite busy today with irl matters, so I didn0t manage to improve the table much. Still missing the new ids of attires for visualize.
Whatever you contribute is appreciated, and is great for customizing the game for personal enjoyment. Thank you.

If you get the time and interest: Is it possible to find the pointers for editing Kirito/Player's 9 Weapon Art Codes under Records (each of the 5 slots)? The ability to remove an bugged incorrect weapon type Art Code would be helpful until the game gets a proper patch fix. I do not know if enough players are experiencing or reporting this issue either. A script like "Delete All Equipped Art Code Weapon Records" should suffice, or a pointer to just reset the equipped value to equal a deleted Weapon Art Code.

I really do not want to lose hours of chapter progression again by rolling back with chapter load, and this bug is super sneaky on when it chooses to punish a player for changing weapons in a area with combat active.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

what are the art codes even good for when you play as him since they are only used when you use that soul link menue( i think that how it called) in combat and when you havee your partner as active player

Zeywing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeywing »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:15 am
what are the art codes even good for when you play as him since they are only used when you use that soul link menue( i think that how it called) in combat and when you havee your partner as active player
Art Codes are useful for teaching AI to maintain play styles as they build up segments. To the right of the status bar, you'll see the Art Code icons constantly shuffle and change around if you do not dictate an order. This is how they seemingly become more "alive" as segments develop between all of them.

Not building them up will really gimp AI potential to become competent without player orders. Other benefits is like perfectly chaining without error, especially Kirito/Player with Inferno Raid and Double Circular timing (without using CE like normal). I personally enjoy this AI training and its way better than previous SAO games. It may not appeal to many, but find it very satisfying watching them grow and become very strong picking off my play habits.

Of course I do not always just want to play as Kirito/Player's Avatar. I also enjoy this AI training and its way better than previous SAO games. I wish AI training could be more like this in many other games, and improve further.