Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Einnod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by Einnod »

Abyssal gauntlet item id is 703
Item type bangle
Attachment 1: rising spirit(5%all stats)
50str/50agi max
Def:?

Pretty useful for high stat duelwield build

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by dallezh »

Einnod wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:48 pm
Item type bangle
50str/50agi max

Ye I had it, just forgot to add it :P

Zeywing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeywing »

First, I wanted to give thanks to those who have put these tables together. It's greatly appreciated.

I normally just lurk and accept what efforts have been shared among the community. This time though, I'm asking for help in editing Learning Art Codes Weapon Types.

The reason is due to a bug with the game causing Kirito to learn an incorrect Weapon Type Art Code that can even overwrite your existing ones under Records. If this happens, you will be unable to delete the art code or customize it. This ruins trying to build up AI on Kirito/Players if they change weapons and learn the wrong weapon art code type on accident.

What would be great is if we had a pointer script table for editing Record Art Codes for Kirito/Player Character at least since they can utilize multiple weapons. This would at least allow us to remove any bad weapon art codes that the game refuses to delete on its own.

Thanks again and in advance if this request gets heeded. I'm sure there are others out there who may hit this annoying bug with record art code learning.

----

Side suggestion: A way to edit items present in Crafting Tables as means to discovering what legit max stat and attachments are on all gear. Maybe the game would reveal even best-in-slot drop type equipment if they're revealed under crafting tables. Just a suggestion since otherwise its hard to know what legit max stats are for drop only type gear. Similar to the Highlight Item Pointer but for Crafting Tables unlocked under vendors or crafted by the player.

I have a hunch that feature might reveal what the true max stats and equips are if adjusted. Would be awesome for those wanting best legal stat gear while cutting out the RNG factor.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Zeywing wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:38 pm
First, I wanted to give thanks to those who have put these tables together. It's greatly appreciated.

I normally just lurk and accept what efforts have been shared among the community. This time though, I'm asking for help in editing Learning Art Codes Weapon Types.

The reason is due to a bug with the game causing Kirito to learn an incorrect Weapon Type Art Code that can even overwrite your existing ones under Records. If this happens, you will be unable to delete the art code or customize it. This ruins trying to build up AI on Kirito/Players if they change weapons and learn the wrong weapon art code type on accident.

What would be great is if we had a pointer script table for editing Record Art Codes for Kirito/Player Character at least since they can utilize multiple weapons. This would at least allow us to remove any bad weapon art codes that the game refuses to delete on its own.

Thanks again and in advance if this request gets heeded. I'm sure there are others out there who may hit this annoying bug with record art code learning.

----

Side suggestion: A way to edit items present in Crafting Tables as means to discovering what legit max stat and attachments are on all gear. Maybe the game would reveal even best-in-slot drop type equipment if they're revealed under crafting tables. Just a suggestion since otherwise its hard to know what legit max stats are for drop only type gear. Similar to the Highlight Item Pointer but for Crafting Tables unlocked under vendors or crafted by the player.

I have a hunch that feature might reveal what the true max stats and equips are if adjusted. Would be awesome for those wanting best legal stat gear while cutting out the RNG factor.
I had the very same issue with the wrong weapon type art codes appearing on kirito. Its been fixed since 1.03 tho, i didn't even need to delete them myself , they were gone after the update.

Zeywing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeywing »

MzJ wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:59 pm
I had the very same issue with the wrong weapon type art codes appearing on kirito. Its been fixed since 1.03 tho, i didn't even need to delete them myself , they were gone after the update.
Afraid that it is not fixed. I'm on 1.03a and it happened to my Kirito yet again. A Sword Type Buff Allies manage to over write my 5th slot Dual Wielding Power Up Allies Art type completely. Now of course it is stuck because the game doesn't delete when you tell it to.

There are others who are still getting it, found posts similar on Steam Discussion. Reported it, but figure Cheat Engine can at least remedy the removal by finding the pointer and clearing it. Until a future patch truly fixes it.

So beware if you change equipment and yet the game somehow continues recording art codes.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Zeywing wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:02 pm
MzJ wrote:
Afraid that it is not fixed. I'm on 1.03a and it happened to my Kirito yet again. A Sword Type Buff Allies manage to over write my 5th slot Dual Wielding Power Up Allies Art type completely. Now of course it is stuck because the game doesn't delete when you tell it to.

There are others who are still getting it, found posts similar on Steam Discussion. Reported it, but figure Cheat Engine can at least remedy the removal by finding the pointer and clearing it. Until a future patch truly fixes it.

So beware if you change equipment and yet the game somehow continues recording art codes.
Can not happen to me since I deleted all records except anima and persona

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Zeywing wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:02 pm
MzJ wrote:

I see, that is unfortunate. I haven't had the issue occur again, but thanks for the heads up. Like you said, sometimes after battle, Recording still lingers, guess we'll have to be careful not to switch weapons while a recording is going on.

Koanid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Koanid »

dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:16 pm
Einnod wrote:
Item type bangle
50str/50agi max

forgot to add? to add where? is there a list, with als Raiddrops and their maximum Stats? please tell me^^

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Koanid wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:48 pm
dallezh wrote:
Einnod wrote:
Item type bangle
50str/50agi max

forgot to add? to add where? is there a list, with als Raiddrops and their maximum Stats? please tell me^^
Well the raid drops is still WIP, but check my google sheet, it should be in the cheat table and on page 1.
Last edited by dallezh on Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Koanid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Koanid »

dallezh wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:50 pm
Koanid wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:48 pm
dallezh wrote:

Well the raid drops is still WIP, but check the my google doc, it should be in the cheat table and on page 1.
thats awesome, i hope it will be ready really soon^^

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Has anyone else had issues mastering Renly's skills? I set them up to 9999 and used them, same as every other character. Boundless Wing lv1 won't go up to 10000, no matter how many times I use it. Double Wing Seeker goes up on the table..but the stars don't go up in game.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:08 pm
Has anyone else had issues mastering Renly's skills? I set them up to 9999 and used them, same as every other character. Boundless Wing lv1 won't go up to 10000, no matter how many times I use it. Double Wing Seeker goes up on the table..but the stars don't go up in game.
The stars isue on the 2 skills he got later it also happens to me. The frist two and the finisher show the stars properly. I think it is a visualization bug.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Here is canaan table with the updated scripts.
It's translated with google, but it's at least easy to understand what the different scripts is now :P
Attachments
SAO_AL (Canaan) (1.03).CT
(498.19 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

TheGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheGamer »

Btw you can update the attachment (At Wit's End+) it has:

100% Risk Power
100% Risk Power
Active

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

[Link]

^ Found this on the Steam forums. Someone is logging raid drops and their stats/passives. Its all in German, but if you want to run it through a translator and update some of the stuff on out doc, could be useful.