Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by KS212 »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:09 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:05 pm
mavojah559 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:51 am

So you can't swap weapon/outfit skin with a CUBE one when playing offline even if you unlocked it?
You receive the things from Gift tab to the Network Tab, the GIft tab requieres connection to internet. The Network Tab doesn't show that it is connecting, so i don't know.
That reminds me. That script that unlocks all attire except for Cube outfits. What if we can figure out how the script works, fix the breaking issue, and then find out how to add the CUBE stuff to that script as well? Then we might be able to have it all in our visualize menu too Since if you only unlock the weapons, then it works just fine, it's only the costume that breaks your save.

I also tested if it works in multi, now that they added the EAC scan, and it works just fine :D

Also, your dropdown for outfits is missing 780 - Wayfarer Armor :)
I mentioned earlier that the script that unlocks all attire is perfectly fine if you use it BEFORE you gain the ability to edit party.

I tested (coz I had to restart) by activating it some way through Chapter 1, then played all teh way to Chapter 2 to the point where I can edit party and its not broken. Most likely Canaan made the script in Chapter 1 or something and didn't test it later is my guess.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by Genesis »

I was able to use the unlock all visualize cheat in the canaan table on my latest save, went into the menu, went into visualize to check all the new additions, turned the cheat off, saved, reloaded and I have all the visualizations and no party lock glitch

FranXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FranXX »

and I still don't understand where this unlock function is, I just don't see it

TheGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheGamer »

Somebody has the attachment (At Wit's End+) ? finally got the name its from the Abyssal Ring

Edit: and the new launcher dont seem to work for me for some reason same goes for the visualize stuff

prawnstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by prawnstar »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:46 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:09 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:05 pm

You receive the things from Gift tab to the Network Tab, the GIft tab requieres connection to internet. The Network Tab doesn't show that it is connecting, so i don't know.
That reminds me. That script that unlocks all attire except for Cube outfits. What if we can figure out how the script works, fix the breaking issue, and then find out how to add the CUBE stuff to that script as well? Then we might be able to have it all in our visualize menu too Since if you only unlock the weapons, then it works just fine, it's only the costume that breaks your save.

I also tested if it works in multi, now that they added the EAC scan, and it works just fine :D

Also, your dropdown for outfits is missing 780 - Wayfarer Armor :)
I mentioned earlier that the script that unlocks all attire is perfectly fine if you use it BEFORE you gain the ability to edit party.

I tested (coz I had to restart) by activating it some way through Chapter 1, then played all teh way to Chapter 2 to the point where I can edit party and its not broken. Most likely Canaan made the script in Chapter 1 or something and didn't test it later is my guess.
So the party fixed (unable to edit) is a problem u get by using Canaan script after chapter 1 ?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

prawnstar wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:41 pm

So the party fixed (unable to edit) is a problem u get by using Canaan script after chapter 1 ?
I can't even confirm that its a bug after chapter 1... I was told it was a bug by a_busy_guy AFTER I used it, so it was too late for me either way so I just kept going.

Apparently 2 ppl have reported locked party bug but who knows, it could be a combination of cheats that do it.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

I just got the mace skin from the cube and i hate mace, i can provide that ID as well, is it enough to just use HIGHLIGHTER and hover over the item and give that ID?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Chasher wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:46 pm
I just got the mace skin from the cube and i hate mace, i can provide that ID as well, is it enough to just use HIGHLIGHTER and hover over the item and give that ID?
No, the value of the highlighter it is useless. We need the value shown on the visualization /Outfit

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Chasher wrote:
Not the Item highlighter pointer, the Visualize pointer at the bottom of the table,

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:49 pm
Chasher wrote:
Not the Item highlighter pointer, the Visualize pointer at the bottom of the table,
64862 blue blaze mace, someone try it on their end, i got the pointer when i equip the skin to lisbeth above the outfit value

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:45 pm
prawnstar wrote:

I can't even confirm that its a bug after chapter 1... I was told it was a bug by a_busy_guy AFTER I used it, so it was too late for me either way so I just kept going.

Apparently 2 ppl have reported locked party bug but who knows, it could be a combination of cheats that do it.
I can personally confirm it. I was almost done chapter 4, used the cheat and screwed my party. The only cheat I had used. I had to reset a save from 16 hours earlier to fix it.

prawnstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by prawnstar »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:58 pm
KS212 wrote:
prawnstar wrote:

I can personally confirm it. I was almost done chapter 4, used the cheat and screwed my party. The only cheat I had used. I had to reset a save from 16 hours earlier to fix it.
damn feelsbadman. I'm at chapter 4 too. The only solution now would be reset the save, use the cheat in chapter 1 and never again. For now i guess.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

prawnstar wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:01 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:58 pm
KS212 wrote:

damn feelsbadman. I'm at chapter 4 too. The only solution now would be reset the save, use the cheat in chapter 1 and never again. For now i guess.
Maybe the conditions for the block aren't the chapter but something else done on game with the script activate. Right now that script is a black box because non of us had studied how it works, and the creator isn't here.The outfits are quite easy to unlock, there is no need to take risks. Most are from just increasing affinity to max, which with the table is super easy.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Yah... UNLESS we can somehow find out how to make that cheat unlock all the cube stuff too. I also wonder if Canaan has updated his table since the 1.03a update.. maybe he's fixed the issues? We know his cheats have a lot of issues...

What are you guys currently doing to grind/farm CUBE tickets?

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:10 pm
Yah... UNLESS we can somehow find out how to make that cheat unlock all the cube stuff too. I also wonder if Canaan has updated his table since the 1.03a update.. maybe he's fixed the issues? We know his cheats have a lot of issues...

What are you guys currently doing to grind/farm CUBE tickets?
nothing, you can only obtain them from the daily quest, no other way atm.