Death Stranding | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Death Stranding | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by anon9 »

Triton wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:43 am
anon9 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:27 pm

Try this script
Well, I've tested all 3 scripts under varying scenarios. V2 works the same as the original script. They both either succeed, or do nothing. In addition to the places I checked last time, I also tried the scripts on Engineer, Craftsman, Weather Station, Lake Knot City and Timefall Farm. V2 and V1 both worked fine on all of these places. Something potentially interesting with the Timefall Farm happened, though. Both the V1 and V2 scripts got me to 4 stars right away, but not any more. Then turning in a small amount of lost cargo at the terminal afterwards would fill out the last star all the way. V3 doesn't seem to work at all. It was ineffective both on the locations where the other scripts work and also the places where they don't work.

I've been trying to think of reasons for why Collector, Film Maker and Elder didn't work and I can't find any patterns, other than them all being close to each other. These locations will unlock things for you, but so do the other locations that the script does work on. It's a bit perplexing to say the least.
Well, there is a reason why it does that and it has to do with the stars cap. Basically, the game has protection that should prevent you from breaking the stars cap as it could lead you to breaking the game as a result of skipping important cutscenes and such. This means that until you view the related cutscene or reach the proper point in the story, the game will not let you gain star x (usually 2,3, and 5, but Peter's cap is 1). This happens at every important star level (note that you can still accumulate likes, but will require another turn in to uncap, which is why for example, there are terminals where you can turn in 20+ orders/lost cargo at once, gain 50k likes for that terminal, and you only reach star 1 or star 2, then you turn in a 50 like cargo and it jumps you to 5 stars. You already have enough likes to hit 5 star, but because the game's stars caps, you can't go there in one turn in. What v1 and v2 do are they cause the game to ignore likes for star gain processing, but since this means turning off the script could lower your stars; this can break your game if you see a viewed cutscene or call multiple cutscenes at one time. For this reason, I did not try to make the game remove the protection - it was too risky in my opinion.

V3 should be a 'safer' version, although I do realize that I accidentally had two typos there, one which would break on disable and one which prevented the code from really doing anything. It is less effective than v1/v2, but is slightly less likely to cause catastrophic damage to your game saves. It is like the difference of playing hot potato with a nuke vs a hand grenade. Both will kill you if they go off, but one of them, they might be able to at least find the pieces that make up your body. Just hope you like lemon trees.

Unfortunately, I don't have any saves at points where I can really test the codes (everything is 5 star), so I have to rely completely on examining the code instead of being able to test it.

This script is a test at disabling the safety mechanism. Backup your saves first.

(Scripts moved to table)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by anon9 on Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Triton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Triton »

anon9 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:12 pm
*snip*
Okay, it seems like V3 still isn't doing much of anything, at least from what I could see. V4 works on the same places that V1 and V2 worked on, with a minor difference. The Stars on the screen don't jump up to 5, but the person at the location will still give Sam a star for his uniform, as if you just achieved 5 stars. I won't have much time to do any further testing in the immediate future, but if you'd like to test things for yourself, I'm going to share my mid to early game testing save. It will start you outside of Collector's place with 4 lost cargo pieces for turning in to him. None of the star scripts have been applied on this save before it was made. I do have an ungodly amount of Likes, though. That was a side effect of using fearlessrevolution's trainer to build some roads. Not sure if this affects anything. The password is my user name and is case sensitive.

[Link]

buddha743
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by buddha743 »

I want the protagonist's walking speed intensity not the overall speed of the game!

Thank u

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

make teleport with the car! 2000+ cargo is hell to deliver in mountains

Juices842
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Juices842 »

Hi anon9,

thank you for the updated table

shadowfang19
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang19 »

can someone update the table for the Director’s Cut version thanks

SIDIL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SIDIL »

shadowfang19 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:57 pm
can someone update the table for the Director’s Cut version thanks
viewtopic.php?f=2&p=243551#p243551

posted a request for a new table here, it may take a few days or weeks to get it done. No current table for the previous edition of the game will work with the Director's Cut. It will likely need to be completely remade with all the new/updated content

SIDIL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SIDIL »

An FRF table is in progress here! Follow this new thread for updates i suppose
viewtopic.php?t=19671

N3rveMods
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3rveMods »