Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HidE
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Post by HidE »

Akino wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:29 am
HidE wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:35 pm
Akino wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:06 pm

I set the produce type to 5 like you said, and still my chicken lays normal egg....
no X-egg....
whats happen?
thanks..
Did you freeze it?
[Link]
yup i freeze it and nothing happened....... still produce normal egg
Yeah I recall that egg thingy handled differently, I'm enjoying the game so i don't mess with that, only for checking stats tho.

Anyway i manage to make the normal egg change to desired value whenever you pick it up. However still looks like normal egg when you not pick it up but sometimes it look like the egg you wanted(guess the game comparing value) .

More over, you can just change the normal egg to anything with highlighted bag items.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akino
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akino »

HidE wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:38 am
Akino wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:29 am
HidE wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:35 pm

Did you freeze it?
[Link]
yup i freeze it and nothing happened....... still produce normal egg
Yeah I recall that egg thingy handled differently, I'm enjoying the game so i don't mess with that, only for checking stats tho.

Anyway i manage to make the normal egg change to desired value whenever you pick it up. However still looks like normal egg when you not pick it up but sometimes it look like the egg you wanted(guess the game comparing value) .

More over, you can just change the normal egg to anything with highlighted bag items.
i know to obtain x-egg/p-egg just go to bag editor and done, i just want some original i thought i can make every chickens/barn animals can produce x-product/p-product..... but if the code is not working as it is, then it's ookay.... i just wondering anyway. thanks for trying

itsevan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itsevan »

thanks for making my life so much easier :D
just wondering if you have the code for max pet skills?
once again, thanks so much

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

itsevan wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:50 am
This has been answered before
viewtopic.php?p=146781#p146781

itsevan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itsevan »

Rameyuk wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:30 am
itsevan wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:50 am
This has been answered before
viewtopic.php?p=146781#p146781
ohhh thanks a lot

itsevan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itsevan »

asthebloody wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:50 am
Max fishing Log

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4567</ID>
      <Description>"Fishing Log"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-07-18
  Author : Rafly

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(fishinglog,STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe,C2 8B 04 C1 C3 CC) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB263)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rcx+rax*8],#9999
//mov [rcx+rax*8+4],#0 //Size u got from fishing
code:
  mov eax,[rcx+rax*8]
  ret 
  int 3 
  jmp return

fishinglog+01:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(fishinglog)

[DISABLE]

fishinglog+01:
  db 8B 04 C1 C3 CC

unregistersymbol(fishinglog)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB263

"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB257: C3                    -  ret 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB258: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB259: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25A: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25B: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25C: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25D: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25E: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25F: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB260: 48 63 C2              -  movsxd  rax,edx
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB263: 8B 04 C1              -  mov eax,[rcx+rax*8]
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB266: C3                    -  ret 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB267: CC                    -  int 3 
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB268: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB269: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26A: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26B: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26C: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26D: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26E: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26F: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB270: 48 63 C2              -  movsxd  rax,edx
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB273: 8B 44 C1 04           -  mov eax,[rcx+rax*8+04]
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Hi, I'm really new in using cheatengine, would you mind telling me how to use this code?

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

itsevan wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:47 pm
asthebloody wrote:
Max fishing Log

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4567</ID>
      <LastState/>
  Version: 

}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(fishinglog,STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe,C2 8B 04 C1 C3 CC) // should be unique

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rcx+rax*8],#9999
code:
  mov eax,[rcx+rax*8]
  ret 
  int 3 
  jmp return

fishinglog+01:
  jmp newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

fishinglog+01:
  db 8B 04 C1 C3 CC

dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB263

"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB257: C3                    -  ret 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB258: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB259: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25A: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25B: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25C: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25D: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25E: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB25F: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB260: 48 63 C2              -  movsxd  rax,edx
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB263: 8B 04 C1              -  mov eax,[rcx+rax*8]
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB266: C3                    -  ret 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB267: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB268: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB269: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26A: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26B: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26C: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26D: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26E: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB26F: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB270: 48 63 C2              -  movsxd  rax,edx
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2DB273: 8B 44 C1 04           -  mov eax,[rcx+rax*8+04]
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Hi, I'm really new in using cheatengine, would you mind telling me how to use this code?
Copy the whole code with CTRL+C. Then open the cheat engine, paste it with CTRL+V.
It should give you a new option in the cheat engine, so all you need to do is activate it.

I don't recommend you to use this code, though. Because this is an older version of the code that will give you ALL the fishing records. This will break your progress because the log will register you have received Power Berry and Letter in a Bottle. Which will prevent you from getting the power berry into your stamina bar, and unlock the fries recipe respectively.

Additionally, since it's also unlocks all the Guardian-class fish. It'll prevent you from catching them too, which also breaks your progression of actually catching all the fish.

Use code from this post instead: viewtopic.php?p=144468#p144468
you can change all the 9999 number to a higher one if you want to reach the 1.000.000.000 fish catch milestone. But this code will give you all the normal fishes to catch, except for the unique items and guardian class fish that you have to fish yourself to not break your game.

itsevan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itsevan »

Rameyuk wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:22 am
itsevan wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:47 pm
asthebloody wrote:
Max fishing Log

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4567</ID>
      <LastState/>
  Version: 

}

[ENABLE]

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rcx+rax*8],#9999
code:
  mov eax,[rcx+rax*8]
  ret 
  int 3 
  jmp return

fishinglog+01:
  jmp newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

fishinglog+01:
  db 8B 04 C1 C3 CC

dealloc(newmem)

{

}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Copy the whole code with CTRL+C. Then open the cheat engine, paste it with CTRL+V.
It should give you a new option in the cheat engine, so all you need to do is activate it.

I don't recommend you to use this code, though. Because this is an older version of the code that will give you ALL the fishing records. This will break your progress because the log will register you have received Power Berry and Letter in a Bottle. Which will prevent you from getting the power berry into your stamina bar, and unlock the fries recipe respectively.

Additionally, since it's also unlocks all the Guardian-class fish. It'll prevent you from catching them too, which also breaks your progression of actually catching all the fish.

Use code from this post instead: viewtopic.php?p=144468#p144468
you can change all the 9999 number to a higher one if you want to reach the 1.000.000.000 fish catch milestone. But this code will give you all the normal fishes to catch, except for the unique items and guardian class fish that you have to fish yourself to not break your game.
ahh thanks, I'll try to use the new code

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

damn this game, cant follow it anymore haha coz i ruined my savegame with marry 3 girls haha

CiscoRamon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CiscoRamon »

so, is there a way to change your character gender, skin, or other settings with this? I saw a comment about it a few pages ago, but, I couldn't find the option to actually do what was mentioned

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

CiscoRamon wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:20 am
so, is there a way to change your character gender, skin, or other settings with this? I saw a comment about it a few pages ago, but, I couldn't find the option to actually do what was mentioned
It's there under Pointers -> Players (Found by HidE). All you need to do is just change it.

CiscoRamon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CiscoRamon »

how do I do that? I'm new to cheat engine, I saw the comment a few pages back about it, but, how would I add the pointer to let me change it?

ninjalol5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ninjalol5 »

Hi! I noticed a bug with Saibara when I use his store cheat and I buy a mythic tool he gives me the copper version of that tool I also noticed that If I want a maker like a mayonaise maker he still just gives a copper tool.

Phucth91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phucth91 »

possible to add feature like: 1 day mature, 1 day pregnant, 1 day wool grow back?

naztlee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by naztlee »

Hello there, there's a pointer that's "Heart Level of Last Person You Spoke With" only work on the Doctor, but not to others Boy and Girl candidates. I wanna decrease the heart level to some characters specifically.