Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xieyen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Post by xieyen »

Hello!

Thanks for the update on the relationship pointer.

I tried this one out and it works for people but not pets or animals.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Amirrora
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Amirrora »

Hi!
I thought of another request as well.
other than simply the harvest sprites friendship, is there a way to max out their farm-assistant skills?

Irtan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Irtan »

Thanks for this great table.

One question: Is it possible to add function to slow down the time? Like making the day twice as long as default one and so on.

Thanks again.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to add some things dealing with Friendship and Hearts for people besides those you marry. I added Friendship Level Multiplier / Friendship Level Never Decreases. This helps with the Nature Sprites as their friendship level can decrease. If you don't want to use the multiplier, just set it to 1 and use the never decrease portion of the option. I added Animal/Pet Heart Level Multiplier and also an option Can Keep Petting Animals More Than Once Per Day For Heart Level. I added in some pointers for Friendship Level of Last Person Spoke With and Animal Heart Level of Last Animal Petted. Enjoy!

It's all in EDIT 3.5.

shortcake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shortcake »

Awesome table, thank you so much for all your work!

I also wanted to second Amirrora, I think a sprite skill multiplier would be a great addition if possible.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to get an option to slow down the day going. I had to make some special code as it defaults to just one byte that tracks ticks per minute, but I have options to slow it down up to x64 times as slow if you wish. It's in the Pointer section labelled Ticks Per Minute. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 3.6.

Irtan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Irtan »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:55 pm
I was able to get an option to slow down the day going. I had to make some special code as it defaults to just one byte that tracks ticks per minute, but I have options to slow it down up to x64 times as slow if you wish. It's in the Pointer section labelled Ticks Per Minute. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 3.6.
You're my frickin hero!

I love Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley and similar games but at the same time I really dislike how fast time flies in them. Hard to relax in supposedly relaxing game when you're constantly on the clock. Stardew Valley had mods for that and this game has your table. :D

Huge thanks for adding this and for the rest of your table.

Irtan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Irtan »

I found one tiny issue with the Ticks Per Minute/Slower time option. When it's set to anything other that default (I tested it with x2, x4 and x8) and you enter the Hot Spring to restore your stamina it gets refilled almost instantly instead of slowly with each tick of the clock.

Again, it's a tiny issue and one can always set ticks per minute to default for the hot spring visit.

EDIT: Nevermind. The issue with Hot Spring is still there but it's not caused by Ticks Per Minute function. It just happens when the table is enabled, even if no other option is used/toggled.
Last edited by Irtan on Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Irtan wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:15 pm
I found one tiny issue with the Ticks Per Minute/Slower time option. When it's set to anything other that default (I tested it with x2, x4 and x8) and you enter the Hot Spring to restore your stamina it gets refilled almost instantly instead of slowly with each tick of the clock.

Again, it's a tiny issue and one can always set ticks per minute to default for the hot spring visit.
I think I fixed this issue by making things appear like they haven't changed when it runs my code instead of the default code. I will post later tonight as I'm seeing if there is anything else to do in this update. I might try fixing the issue ImpalaPUA posted about the stack size not being 99 when you upgrade bags perhaps.

The table is pretty fleshed out as it is.

Amirrora
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Amirrora »

The animal love works great!
Just wondering if there's a way to force it to make the last animal petted 10 hearts instead of locked in to the lower ones?
But everything else is working amazing on the newest update. Amazing job!!

DGCae
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DGCae »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:53 pm
EDIT 3.6:
This was really the only thing that bothered me. It shouldn't take 40 minutes just to go from the barn to the chicken coop. XD You are a god. :wub:

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I researched Infinite Watering Can on my own and put it in this update. I also fixed the small issue reported when using the Slow Day Down option when using the Hot Springs.

Now, any last requests before I stop looking for options? I think the table is pretty fleshed out, but might try to get a few more options depending on how hard they may be to find.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:21 am
If you buy an upgraded bag from the general store, the 99 max limit no longer works and the limit is set back to 9
Can you tell me how to reproduce this? I bought the upgraded bag and things appear to still work for me, but I actually haven't fully started playing the game.

Anything in particular you are doing and it sets it back to 9?

kinzaibatsu91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kinzaibatsu91 »

Would it be possible to make 5 star quality of products?

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:43 pm
I researched Infinite Watering Can on my own and put it in this update. I also fixed the small issue reported when using the Slow Day Down option when using the Hot Springs.

Now, any last requests before I stop looking for options? I think the table is pretty fleshed out, but might try to get a few more options depending on how hard they may be to find.
run faster i think :P