Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
masgamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Post by masgamer »

is there anyway to make each crop a 5 star?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Monokuma27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Monokuma27 »

is there a possibility to cheat changing your character appearance/gender without lossing your gameplay or create a new game?

Rameyuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rameyuk »

masgamer wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:29 pm
I used to change the crop star quality using memory editing without the cheat table before. following this video. It's in Indonesian language though, but I hope you understand the steps by looking at it:

So if the address for the item type is 11BDD36DC828, adding it by 4 into 11BDD36DC82C would give you the address to access the crop quality. The value then can be set to 4 for the 5-star quality.

I use this memory editing trick to pick an item first and get it to my backpack.
Then I use the cheat table to change the item type and quantity while retaining the crop quality value.

Now, I know this address is useless, but if someone could interpret this into the cheat table script that would be great for everyone.

HidE
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HidE »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:02 pm
I found time to add a couple more options. One is to Unlock the Mine Elevator without giving gifts. Just enable it and visit the mine and then disable it. The other option was thanks to asthebloody pointers for Gotts Shop. I have Gotts Shop 1 Material Cost / 1 Days To Finish / 1 Price. Now, this code also runs for Saibara's Forge, but the value to change days seems to be different as you upgrade tools. I have a pointer to the value that controls this, but you will have to change it manually. Try the first number that appears in the top tool seemed to give me 1 day only.

It's in EDIT 5.5.
However you need to have depth at least 50.
Then, [StaminaBasePtr]+03C8 = Spring mine depth record and [StaminaBasePtr]+03CA = Winter mine depth record. Add by 2 again = moles whacked record.
masgamer wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:29 pm
HidE wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:04 pm
[HighlightedBagItemPtr]+14 (byte) = Crops Quality
0:1 Star
1:2 Stars
2:3 Stars
3:4 Stars
4:5 Stars
5+:Crash xD
255:Null(for non crops)
This, You need to select the crops/item first.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Mole Hits - If you wack a mole that appears in your farm after you hoe the land with your hammer

enable, check book in your house called farm points

This will give you the total amount of times you've wacked the mole

Change to 99 and wack the mole again

It said you get something at 100, not sure, I didn't get anything, feel free to tell me which number to set it to

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4401</ID>
      <Description>"Total Mole Wacks (Check farm points book in house)"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
//STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe+2E7B00 - 8B 81 CC030000 - mov eax,[rcx+000003CC]
aobscanmodule(molehits,STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe,8B 81 CC 03 00 00 C3) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,molehits)
alloc(moleAddy,8)
registersymbol(moleAddy)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [moleAddy],rcx
code:
  mov eax,[rcx+000003CC]
  jmp return

molehits:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(molehits)

[DISABLE]

molehits:
  db 8B 81 CC 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(molehits)
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(moleAddy)
dealloc(moleAddy)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B00

"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7AF0: 0F B7 81 CA 03 00 00  -  movzx eax,word ptr [rcx+000003CA]
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7AF7: C3                    -  ret 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7AF8: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7AF9: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7AFA: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7AFB: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7AFC: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7AFD: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7AFE: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7AFF: CC                    -  int 3 
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B00: 8B 81 CC 03 00 00     -  mov eax,[rcx+000003CC]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B06: C3                    -  ret 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B07: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B08: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B09: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B0A: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B0B: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B0C: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B0D: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B0E: CC                    -  int 3 
"STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town.exe"+2E7B0F: CC                    -  int 3 
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>4402</ID>
          <Description>"Mole Wacks"</Description>
          <LastState Value="3" RealAddress="2258531530C"/>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>[moleAddy]+3cc</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks to HidE for some pointers. I added in the Spring Mine Depth Level and Winter Mine Depth Level pointer. I also updated the Item Gain Multiplier to also able to Set Max Crop Quality when you gain an item in your bag. If you just want to use this portion of the option, set the multiplier to 1. I use this option to duplicate items quickly. Set the multiplier to 2 or above and use the Move 1 option (Default Y button on Controller) when moving items in your bag.

It's in EDIT 5.75.

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

Is there a way to automate all animal needs, like feed/brush/talk?

The stardew ultimate cheat menu does it with a hotkey system, as well as water all fields.

Chaos2099
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chaos2099 »

I am guessing Lou is working for others and that everyone else can complete the recipe collection? I may just restart my save.

shortcake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shortcake »

Chaos2099 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:13 pm
I am guessing Lou is working for others and that everyone else can complete the recipe collection? I may just restart my save.
Still not working for me either, I'm going to do a bit more troubleshooting but I may start over too. I'm not sure what could be causing it though, I'd be pretty bummed to play all the way back to that point only for the same thing to happen.

Do you know which codes you used specifically, so we may be able to narrow it down?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Turtle wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:10 pm
Is there a way to automate all animal needs, like feed/brush/talk?

The stardew ultimate cheat menu does it with a hotkey system, as well as water all fields.
What else is there to do in the game? Aren't these tasks the point of the farming portion of the game?

I will not be working on this, but if someone else wants too, then more power to them.

Eywna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eywna »

Since edit 5.0 the cheat with the bag items no longer works for me. I can select the top 2 lines but as soon as I want to check the code change nothing happens :(

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Eywna wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:55 pm
Since edit 5.0 the cheat with the bag items no longer works for me. I can select the top 2 lines but as soon as I want to check the code change nothing happens :(
I enable it every time I start a game and it's been working for me. Are you restarting the game and CE?

What I do is enable the first option. The default size is 99 and that's fine with me, so I just enable the Perform option. Works for me.

EDIT: What may be the problem is the LUA code that loads when you load the table. You need to allow that code. It asks me when I load the table and I say YES. It's a setting in CE.

Chaos2099
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chaos2099 »

Tried with a fresh save. and bum rushed to 75 gifts with the goddess. used harvest goddess gift cheat, tool slot edit(traveler stone), time to swap to Saturday then sleep for Sunday with Lou, Lou showed up at my house, I went to the Inn at 8. Lou just talking again, no recipe.. Tried gifts to raise affection, no avail.

dragon011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dragon011 »

Have any a Older Table who not inside the Option Freeze Time is?

Chaos2099
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chaos2099 »

dragon011 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:07 pm
Have any a Older Table who not inside the Option Freeze Time is?
Can't you just remove the option yourself? It isn't hard