Hope that you are having some luck on this issue dread? I think it's something to do either withIFireflyl wrote: ↑Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:27 pmJust a heads up: I got a fatal error about halfway through the second mission on the Legendary (not LASO) playlist of Halo 3 with the following skulls enabled:
Also, I am pretty confident that the Damage Multiplier affects enemies as well, and if I set this to something high (like 10.0) I get one-hit killed by grenades, brute shot, etcetera. Even at 5.0 I will sometimes die (for example, when a Phantom shoots me).
- Max Health/Shields
- Damage Multiplier (can edit here)
- Rapid Fire/Lock Ammo
- Max Grenades
- Compact Mode (I doubt this would be the culprit, but I figured I would list it anyway)
as those are the only two from that list that I had enabled and it still crashed halfway through the mission, had no skulls on (and I think firefly is talking about cheats and not skulls as well xD)
also yes please look into the damage multiplier, as I can confirm that issue as well.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1