(Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 21]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cluff21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +69 [Update 9]

Post by cluff21 »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:26 am
cluff21 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:22 am
FYI- Using (Update 10) [Halo 3] MCC-Win64-Shipping. Cheat table worked with zero issues up to level 6. After that, simply loading the table into Halo 3 with no scripts enabled will cause it to crash within 2-3 minutes.
Are you talking about Floodgate or The Arch? Either one could be the 6th level depending on if you count Arrival.
Also what difficulty and skulls did you have active?

I've tested the levels individually with no issue. Later I'll go through the levels starting with Crows Nest for another test run. If I'm not able to trigger it then, then I'll have to leave it as is. I will not go through 6 levels if that's what it takes to trigger the crash.
Well... Just went back to try "The Arch" to give you more details and, without any mods, the game still crashes in the same way. Perhaps the issue lies elsewhere. Thanks for the reply and BTW I love the work you've done here. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +69 [Update 11]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Update's out. Fixed an error with Rapid Fire and Full Auto that could cause crashes.
Turns out this is what was causing the error.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +69 [Update 12]

Quick update. Fixed Full Auto so it will work on all weapons.

ddaon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +69 [Update 11]

Post by ddaon »

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:10 pm
Update's out. Fixed an error with Rapid Fire and Full Auto that could cause crashes.
Turns out this is what was causing the error.
Worked perfectly! No crashes on "The Ark" or after! Given I didn't have an issue with Rapid Fire being enabled, I wouldn't've thought that'd be the issue, but your update works beautifully! Great work!

N3ver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by N3ver »

I found an issue in the mission "Crow's Nest" if i use the cheat code Fly/No Clip or No Clip or No soft/Kill barrier at the beginning of the mission and I go to the first Loading of the map, the game crash instantly. If you can fix this issue, that would be awesome

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

N3ver wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:57 pm
I found an issue in the mission "Crow's Nest" if i use the cheat code Fly/No Clip or No Clip or No soft/Kill barrier at the beginning of the mission and I go to the first Loading of the map, the game crash instantly. If you can fix this issue, that would be awesome

Thanks a lot

Regards,
Thank you, I am able to replicate the crash and will be attempting to iron it out.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +69 [Update 13]

Update's out. Fixed a crash that could occur on loading zones while No Soft Barriers or Flight was active.

N3ver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by N3ver »

Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:51 pm
Update's out. Fixed a crash that could occur on loading zones while No Soft Barriers or Flight was active.

Thanks for your work, it works perfectly now

Regards,

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 20_CharactersExactly »

Works flawlessly on Gamepass. Just did the whole LASO playlist with no crashes or bugs. Thankyou!!

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +69 [Update 14]

Update's out. Improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.

Madog24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Madog24 »

The new season 6 content update is out and it seems to have broken all the scripts, just wanted to bring this to your attention, or maybe you already have an ETA on a fix/update? Thanks again for the awesome scripts.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

I know I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back with the final new MCC table (unless they add more games to MCC, which is doubtful).
Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer (with lua enhanced scripts)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15798

As for the broken tables. I'm aware of them and will start getting them fixed as is usually needed.

Madog24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Madog24 »

Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:37 am
As for the broken tables. I'm aware of them and will start getting them fixed as is usually needed.
Question about the tables.

Is it possible to release a table that combines all of the halo games? One with all tables on them?
If not, is it possible to make it so we don't have to close and restart the table?

When you go back to the main menu from any halo game, the table no longer works, no matter what you do. My thoughts are that if you could activate/deactivate all the games separately from one table, that may fix that? or maybe help for cross-game playlists?

Thanks for the awesome tables either way! I look forward to the update!
Last edited by Madog24 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ThisChuckDGAF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThisChuckDGAF »

I was curious if I was the only one who had issues with the tables. Is there a work around for having to reset the tables after each game on Halo 3 that is not well known?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +69 [Update 14] Broken due to game update. Fix in progress

ThisChuckDGAF wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:16 pm
I was curious if I was the only one who had issues with the tables. Is there a work around for having to reset the tables after each game on Halo 3 that is not well known?
Madog24 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:50 pm
Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:37 am
Question about the tables.

Is it possible to release a table that combines all of the halo games? One with all tables on them?
If not, is it possible to make it so we don't have to close and restart the table?

When you go back to the main menu from any halo game, the table no longer works, no matter what you do. My thoughts are that if you could activate/deactivate all the games separately from one table, that may fix that? or maybe help for cross-game playlists?

Thanks for the awesome tables either way! I look forward to the update!
I have known of this issue since the beginning but have only now learned the lua skills needed to confront the problem. I'm experimenting with methods to fix this. So far Halo CE and Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer will disable themselves when their module's aren't loaded. Though with CE, if the player exits the game and then goes back into CE, the script will not auto disable even though it's not working (this is likely since the module loads and unloads too fast for the script to detect). It works perfectly for Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer though. I'll need to further experiment.

Also as for the question of combining them all. I have thought of it, but since they are all essentially separate games (game engines and all) just with a single launcher, I have kept them separate. It helps to keep the glitches that people discovered separated into their respective threads instead of a confusing mess in one thread.