(Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 21]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Bankshot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +64 [Update 2]

Post by Bankshot »

IFireflyl wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:41 am
Alright, I am pretty much 100% certain the issue is with the Health/Shield, and this can be seen on The Ark consistently. At least, on LASO it can. I'm pretty sure on any other playlist or normal campaign you might see it as well. I played through LASO until The Ark. This time I found and backed up my save file so I could restore it. Eventually it crashed with Max Health/Shield.

I then restored my backup and tried it again, but this time I just froze the Health and Shield values as 10 and 4 respectively. I again encountered the crash.

I restored my backup again, and this time instead of touching those values at all I used the Receiving Damage Multiplier and set it to 0.000000000. This time I made it through the entire mission of The Ark without a single crash, and that was with Acrophobia skull override, Easily Killed for Old Covenant, New Covenant, Forerunner, and Flood, Lock Health/Shields for Marines, and Max Grenades, Rapid Fire/Lock Ammo, No Bullet Spread, and No Recoil all enabled.

Hopefully that helps, but to anyone else encountering this issue the workaround appears to be to use the Receiving Damage Multiplier.
How do you backup PC saves?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +64 [Update 2]

Post by IFireflyl »

Bankshot wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:57 am
How do you backup PC saves?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[Steam ID]\976730\remote\[User ID]\Saves\SaveGame\halo2\playlist

I am WELL aware that "halo2" looks like it's for Halo 2, but in this case it is not. They start with halo0 which I think is CE, then halo1 which is for Halo 2, halo2 which is for Halo 3, and halo6 which is for Halo Reach. I am assuming ODST will be labeled halo4, and Halo 4 will be labeled halo5.

Once you get there you will have a "deepSave" file and a "header" file. Both need to be backed up. I just select both, right-click, click "Send to", and then select "Compressed (zipped) folder". Then label the compressed folder whatever you want.

You may have more than one deepSave file. I think it's always the last one (for me it is "deepSave3"), but just check the date/time of the last save to know which one is the latest one.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +65 [Update 3]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Update's out, added Lock Health/Shield and marked scripts which may cause crashes.

I wish I could do more, but I went through the level twice on LASO without any luck replicating the bug. The best I can do is release a workaround.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Turning on "Lock Health/Shield" or the "Receiving Damage Multiplier" makes it so that on the level cortana you can not break the stasis field to free cortana.

eleofharmony
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eleofharmony »

Amazing table, thank you so much.

I noticed the weapon & vehicle base number change for the same item type on different missions, as if there's a different weapon base ID set for different levels. So if you know the Assault Rifle weapon base for one level, you can spawn to hold it in that level (a little buggy) but that same number will cause the game to crash if you try to use it in another level. Just an interesting find.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

PureReality wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:54 pm
Turning on "Lock Health/Shield" or the "Receiving Damage Multiplier" makes it so that on the level cortana you can not break the stasis field to free cortana.
I wish I could help, but I went through the level 3 times and was unable to replicate the bug. The best I can suggest for anyone who may have this bug is to disable the scripts when bashing the shield and re-enable them once cortana is free.

I can't replicate it, I can't fix it.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:44 pm
PureReality wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:54 pm
I wish I could help, but I went through the level 3 times and was unable to replicate the bug. The best I can suggest for anyone who may have this bug is to disable the scripts when bashing the shield and re-enable them once cortana is free.

I can't replicate it, I can't fix it.
which is weird because I can replicate it every single time I run the level so far >.< I think every cheat table and trainer out there for halo 3 seems to have this same issue as well when turning on their version of infinite health (as I had reported the same type of problem here viewtopic.php?p=146770#p146770 when I tried their toolbox and ran into the same issue and even had someone post below me that they ran into the same issue as well).

pimplou22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pimplou22 »

Is this table still working for everyone (winstore version)? If possible, can someone update the table to work with the latest version?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

pimplou22 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:31 am
Is this table still working for everyone (winstore version)? If possible, can someone update the table to work with the latest version?
The ODST update broke all my Halo tables. I am fixing them but it will take time.

AFKaptain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AFKaptain »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:57 am
pimplou22 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:31 am
The ODST update broke all my Halo tables. I am fixing them but it will take time.
Ah good to know, thank you for your work!

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

Any news about update? thank you

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

B0mak wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:45 pm
Any news about update? thank you
I finished updating CE, 2, and Reach. I have just started on this one now.

pimplou22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pimplou22 »

HURRAYYY!!! Thanks man!

Also got that weird glitch on the mission "Cortana" where I can't break the stasis field to free her. Seems other players have this even without using cheat tables, so maybe its not related?

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +65 [Update 4]

Update's out. The table has been restored.

I have fixed the glitch that caused the stasis field to not break.
Also I believe I've fixed the glitch that caused Max Health/Shield and Max Grenades to crash the game.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +65 [Update 5]

Minor patch update. Fixed a minor coding oversight which could result in crashing when starting up the table.