(Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 21]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

(Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 21]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Halo 3 Steam release can be found here

Google Drive Alternative
[Link]

The table won't work with Anti-Cheat enabled.

Thanks to SilentRunner for continuing to help me with the code.

Player Scripts

-Max Health/Shield

-Health Recharge Delay Disabled

-Shield Recharge Delay Disabled

-Health Recharge Delay Modifier (can be edited)

-Shield Recharge Delay Modifier (can be edited)

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can be edited)

-Lock Clip Ammo

-Max Clip Ammo

-Lock Belt Ammo

-Max Belt Ammo

-Lock Plasma Ammo

-Max Plasma Ammo

-Lock Plasma Heat

-Lock Plasma Pistol Drain

-Lock Grenades

-Max Grenades (may cause crashes)

-Rapid Fire/Lock Ammo

-Some Bullet Spread

-No Bullet Spread

-No Recoil

-Full Auto

-No Charge Up Delay

-Teleportation (comes with 3 individual coordinate saves)

-Sprint (default bind is left shift. keybinds, sprint speed, and friction can be edited.)
-Autorun

-Super Jump (jump strength can be edited)

-Flight/Noclip (default keybinds are space to go up and alt to go down, keybinds and flight speed can be edited)

-Noclip (for use with acrophobia)

-No Soft/Kill Barriers (for use with acrophobia)

-Stealth

-Third Person

-First Person Vehicles (conflicts with Third Person but may be desirable)

-EXTREME GAMEPLAY (For the EXTREME Spartan)

Forge Scripts

-Max Budget

NPC Scripts

Scripts below individually effect the following:
Marines (always allied)
Old Covenant (always allied)
Forerunner (sometimes allied)
Flood (rarely allied)
New Covenant (always hostile)

-Lock Health/Shields

-Easily Killed

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can edit here)

Skull Scripts

-Skull Override (enabling will override existing skulls)

-Acrophobia
-Black Eye
-Blind
-Catch
-Cowbell
-Famine
-Fog
-Grunt Birthday Party
-IWHBYD
-Iron (can't be disabled)
-Mythic
-Thunderstorm
-Tilt
-Tough Luck

Cheat Engine Scripts

-Compact Mode

-Speedhack x0.5

-Speedhack x1

-Speedhack x3

Other

-Auto Attach

-Values

(Update 1) Added Max Clip Ammo, Max Belt Ammo, and Max Plasma Ammo, Noclip, No Soft/Kill Barriers, Stealth, and Skulls. Also fixed a crash issue and Lock Health/Shields also prevents headshot and assasination deaths.

(Update 2) Added Sprint and made Rapid Fire effect the player vehicle. Also changed the name of One Hit Kill to Easily Killed and Damage Multiplier to Receiving Damage Multiplier.

(Update 3) Added Lock Health/Shield and marked scripts which may cause crashes.

(Update 4) Restored the table after the ODST update. Also possibly fixed the glitch that caused Max Health/Shield and Max Grenades to crash the game.

(Update 5) Fixed a minor coding error that could cause crashes.

(Update 6) Fixed a slight coding oversight which had the potential to cause a crash.

(Update 7) Restored table after recent game update. Also added an improved version of the original No Bullet Spread and renamed the old one to Some Bullet Spread.

(Update 8) Added No Charge Up Delay and Super Jump. Fixed an issue that caused Full Auto to prevented bullets from coming out of weapons.

(Update 9) Fixed an issue with Max Clip Ammo and Max Belt Ammo that caused crashes. Fixed an issue causing Receiving Damage Multiplier to act as a one hit kill (Easily Killed is meant for this purpose). Removed Lock Health/Shield since I now know that Max Health/Shield does not cause crashes.

(Update 10) Restored table after game update. Added Third Person and First Person Vehicles.

(Update 11) Fixed an error with Rapid Fire and Full Auto that could cause crashes.

(Update 12) Fixed Full Auto so it will work on all weapons.

(Update 13) Fixed a crash that could occur on loading zones while No Soft Barriers or Flight was active.

(Update 14) Improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.

(Update 15) Fixed the table after recent game update. Overhauled Teleportation to allow for (theoretically) infinite saves. Overhauled Flight to allow for controller support and pitch control. Overhauled Sprint to allow for controller support. Table will disable when module is not loaded. Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Improved disable lua so the script will disable faster.

(Update 16) For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script).

(Update 17) Fixed a slight oversight with NPC Heath codes that prevented them from working.

(Update 18) Fixed Stealth so it will now properly enable.

(Update 19) Possibly fixed the table so it will activate properly.

(Update 20) Added new error script which should hopefully help with troubleshooting. Fixed table after recent update.
20 seems to be the limit of tables that can be submitted per a thread, so I have combined all my updates from 0 to 23 into a zip folder for archival purposes.

(Update 21) Remade the error script, possibly fixing an error it introduced which prevented the table from working. It now only detects if the module is properly loaded. Optimized auto attach.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
(Update 21) [Halo 3] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(137.11 KiB) Downloaded 3058 times
(Update 20) [Halo 3] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(140.14 KiB) Downloaded 317 times
ARCHIVE Halo 3 Cheat Tables (Updates 0-19).zip
(424.95 KiB) Downloaded 380 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:20 pm, edited 38 times in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +41

I'm glad to have Halo 3, but it did cause my code in CE and 2 some errors. I will be fixing them and will get back to adding new features to Halo 3.

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

yay.. gonna test this.

also i think we have a skull for the flight stuff now.. for halo 3. (oh.. the skull is locked for me.)

just wondering if theres anyway to prevent allies with the infinite health cheat on to not die from headshots??

also using the old covenant that meant to be your allies on certain missions affect the enemy covenant.. was shooting at a jackel and a brute for ages and not doing anything.
Last edited by nillmand2 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Damn, good job!.

Fastest halo trainer i have seen

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Just a random question: is there some reason your different Halo tables are not all combined into 1? I know they use different DLLs to launch the game, but with the same MCC executable. I didn't know if there was a way for you to have a single table that had multiple Enable options - one per game - and then when enabling the specific one (for example, Halo 3) it ensures that DLL is loaded (e.g. halo3.dll). That may not even be possible with Cheat Engine, but I just figured I'd ask as I have been curious about this for a while.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

nillmand2 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:37 pm
also i think we have a skull for the flight stuff now.. for halo 3.
Yeah, I'm going to separate my out of bounds cheat from my flight cheat so it can be used with the skull.
STN wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:45 pm
Damn, good job!.

Fastest halo trainer i have seen
Thank you, but I'm actually a bit slow to be honest. The secret is I make my codes using the beta builds they let the public demo. Then I just test and upload the table once the game's officially released.
IFireflyl wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:37 pm
Just a random question: is there some reason your different Halo tables are not all combined into 1? I know they use different DLLs to launch the game, but with the same MCC executable. I didn't know if there was a way for you to have a single table that had multiple Enable options - one per game - and then when enabling the specific one (for example, Halo 3) it ensures that DLL is loaded (e.g. halo3.dll). That may not even be possible with Cheat Engine, but I just figured I'd ask as I have been curious about this for a while.
There are a couple reasons for this separation.
The biggest being that aside from the launcher, each halo game is essentially it's own separate game. Each halo game has its own engine with its own quirks, as such one method may work for one halo game but not the other. Also 343 themselves treat them more as individual games as shown with their release schedule. If the games were all released at once like the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, then I would release it all as one table.
The other reason is that the release topic would simply be too cluttered. For the following, keep in mind that there are 6 halo games that will be in MCC. I would have to combine the individual table features in the topic, and since each halo game has some different features than others this would create some clutter. Also I like to archive each release, so it would be a very long list of updates if they were all rolled into one. And finally, it helps to sort out the bug reports, that way I more easily know which table is broke.
In conclusion, each halo game is unique and to combine them would be a mess.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

That makes sense. Also, and I truly should have led with this, thank you for all of the work you put into these tables!

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

IFireflyl wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:20 pm
That makes sense. Also, and I truly should have led with this, thank you for all of the work you put into these tables!
Thanks, but I couldn't have done it all myself. SilentRunner's been a great deal of help helping me find many hard to find values that I would have spent ages trying to find.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Not sure if you've seen it already Dread, but the new skull on Halo 3 is transferrable to Halo:2A & Halo:CEA so you can fly about with the skull :) Generalkidd has a video on YT about it.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Hey OP, the freeze marine and old covenant hp script doesn't work.

For e.g. if i snipe their heads with battle rifle, carbine, snipers.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

nillmand2 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:37 pm
just wondering if theres anyway to prevent allies with the infinite health cheat on to not die from headshots??

also using the old covenant that meant to be your allies on certain missions affect the enemy covenant.. was shooting at a jackel and a brute for ages and not doing anything.
justiny wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:32 am
Hey OP, the freeze marine and old covenant hp script doesn't work.

For e.g. if i snipe their heads with battle rifle, carbine, snipers.
Thank you for the bug testing. Once I am able to fix the Halo 2 and CE tables, I'll be able to polish up this one.
Rhark wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:48 pm
Not sure if you've seen it already Dread, but the new skull on Halo 3 is transferrable to Halo:2A & Halo:CEA so you can fly about with the skull :) Generalkidd has a video on YT about it.
Thank you, I'll look into it.
Because of this new skull, I plan to separate the out of bounds and noclip cheats from the flight cheat in the other halo games. Halo 2 will be the last I'll do this to because its out of bounds is in a poor state and I have an idea (though a tedious one) on how to fix it.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Just a heads up: I got a fatal error about halfway through the second mission on the Legendary (not LASO) playlist of Halo 3 with the following skulls enabled:
  • Max Health/Shields
  • Damage Multiplier (can edit here)
  • Rapid Fire/Lock Ammo
  • Max Grenades
  • Compact Mode (I doubt this would be the culprit, but I figured I would list it anyway)
Also, I am pretty confident that the Damage Multiplier affects enemies as well, and if I set this to something high (like 10.0) I get one-hit killed by grenades, brute shot, etcetera. Even at 5.0 I will sometimes die (for example, when a Phantom shoots me).

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

IFireflyl wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:27 pm
Just a heads up: I got a fatal error about halfway through the second mission on the Legendary (not LASO) playlist of Halo 3 with the following skulls enabled:
  • Max Health/Shields
  • Rapid Fire/Lock Ammo
  • Max Grenades
  • Compact Mode (I doubt this would be the culprit, but I figured I would list it anyway)
Also, I am pretty confident that the Damage Multiplier affects enemies as well, and if I set this to something high (like 10.0) I get one-hit killed by grenades, brute shot, etcetera. Even at 5.0 I will sometimes die (for example, when a Phantom shoots me).
Thank you for letting me know. Now that my tables for Halo CE and 2 work again, I will be able to start polishing up Halo 3.

RoXaSRyu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RoXaSRyu »

IFireflyl wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:27 pm
  • Max Health/Shields
  • Rapid Fire/Lock Ammo
  • Max Grenades
Hmm had the same thing happen but don't know if it's the cheat engine or an EAC issue managed to get a checkpoint before crash then reloaded game without cheat engine still crashed. I also tried resuming with EAC enabled but still crashed, going to try restarting mission with EAC enabled to see if issues with install.

EDIT*: Managed to complete the mission when started without crashing when playing the game normally so not install problem so either table or EAC issue.

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

Respect for the NOCLIP option. Without it, I would not have mastered the last mission. I just didn’t have enough nerves.