(Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 21]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 21]

Post by Glowmoss »

VioletVesertia wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:08 pm
It'll probably be another 3-6 months before we get any updates. You know how lazy some tabledevs are..
Lol you are aware how much time and effort is required to update some tables especially if it's a big table full of broken shit which by the sounds of it all these halo tables are currently. Which is one of the reasons a lot of table makers put updates up on patreon or just stop updating tables due to not having time or don't want to play the game for the billionth time.
If you really think he's lazy go try updating these tables yourself and let us know how long it took.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tan2029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tan2029 »

Any new update?

truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by truterich »

First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to Dread_Pony_Roberts for all the hard work and dedication put into creating these tables and hope they are doing well in their retirement. The tables have been an incredible source of entertainment and an invaluable resource for our community, and I'm sure many of us have found joy and inspiration in exploring the content they provided. But now I also find myself wondering about the future of these tables. I'm curious if there's a chance that someone else, with a similar passion for Halo, might take up the torch.
Of course I understand that the decision to continue or take on such a responsibility isn't an easy one. It's crucial to find someone who truly appreciates and understands the essence of the tables that we've all come to enjoy.

tyronedavies
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tyronedavies »

truterich wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:31 am
First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to Dread_Pony_Roberts for all the hard work and dedication put into creating these tables and hope they are doing well in their retirement. The tables have been an incredible source of entertainment and an invaluable resource for our community, and I'm sure many of us have found joy and inspiration in exploring the content they provided. But now I also find myself wondering about the future of these tables. I'm curious if there's a chance that someone else, with a similar passion for Halo, might take up the torch.
Of course I understand that the decision to continue or take on such a responsibility isn't an easy one. It's crucial to find someone who truly appreciates and understands the essence of the tables that we've all come to enjoy.
Bump

FSMcas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FSMcas »

Is the MCC still being updated? I wonder when this game is gonna be "done" :/