(Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 21]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ThisChuckDGAF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +69 [Update 14] Broken due to game update. Fix in progress

Post by ThisChuckDGAF »

Dread_Pony_Roberts

Does your last post mean it may not be possible for Halo 3 and halo Reach to have to reset the entire table after each game? Thank you though for making these tables to begin with since I couldn't locate another one with the ability of using skulls during custom games. I play with some chill hosts who don't mind me flying around as long as I don't break duck hunt, fat kid, jenga, and etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Madog24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +69 [Update 14] Broken due to game update. Fix in progress

Post by Madog24 »

Is there any chance of adding in an option to trick the game into thinking there is 4 people? for some Achievements like Déjà Vu and Annual?
Not even sure if that is possible to do with scripting to be honest.

ThisChuckDGAF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThisChuckDGAF »

Madog24 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:56 pm
Is there any chance of adding in an option to trick the game into thinking there is 4 people? for some Achievements like Déjà Vu and Annual?
Unless you have a work around achievements will not unlock while EAC is on. Even if you have one player using unlimited health and shield cheat the game detects that and wont unlock achievements for the people who play with EAC on. This is based on my experience.

Madog24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Madog24 »

ThisChuckDGAF wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:22 pm

Unless you have a work around achievements will not unlock while EAC is on. Even if you have one player using unlimited health and shield cheat the game detects that and wont unlock achievements for the people who play with EAC on. This is based on my experience.
There is an EAC Bypass. I use some of these script to help with the more annoying challenges, but some challenges and achievements REQUIRE coop, which I cannot do alone, unless it's possible with a table. Only works in Singleplayer.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

ThisChuckDGAF wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:30 pm
Dread_Pony_Roberts

Does your last post mean it may not be possible for Halo 3 and halo Reach to have to reset the entire table after each game? Thank you though for making these tables to begin with since I couldn't locate another one with the ability of using skulls during custom games. I play with some chill hosts who don't mind me flying around as long as I don't break duck hunt, fat kid, jenga, and etc.
It's a bit buggy on CE but seems to work just fine in all others. I will be adding this functionality as I restore all the tables from the game update.
Madog24 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:56 pm
It may be possible, but I won't do it I'm afraid. I don't want to have to rely on something updating a script that requires multiple players to refind.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ColonelFatass »

Are you still working on the updates?

Beerman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Beerman »

ColonelFatass wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:37 pm
Are you still working on the updates?
The tables for CE and H2 got updated like 2 weeks ago. I hope the others will be updated soon

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 15] Working

Update's out. Fixed the table after recent game update. Overhauled Teleportation to allow for (theoretically) infinite saves. Overhauled Flight to allow for controller support and pitch control. Overhauled Sprint to allow for controller support. Table will disable when module is not loaded. Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Improved disable lua so the script will disable faster.

ThisChuckDGAF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThisChuckDGAF »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 3:11 pm
Update's out. Fixed the table after recent game update. Overhauled Teleportation to allow for (theoretically) infinite saves. Overhauled Flight to allow for controller support and pitch control. Overhauled Sprint to allow for controller support. Table will disable when module is not loaded. Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Improved disable lua so the script will disable faster.
Thank you, your awesome!

LASAGNEMAN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LASAGNEMAN »

Hey just a quick question, the base address of weapons is wp_base etc, how can you find the actual hex address of this?
Thanks ^^

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Update's out. For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script).
LASAGNEMAN wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:26 am
Hey just a quick question, the base address of weapons is wp_base etc, how can you find the actual hex address of this?
Thanks ^^
I don't entirely understand the question. Are you wanting to know how I found it so you can find it using my original methods, are you trying to find it in my script, or something else?

LASAGNEMAN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LASAGNEMAN »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:45 am
Update's out. For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script).
LASAGNEMAN wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:26 am
Thanks ^^
I don't entirely understand the question. Are you wanting to know how I found it so you can find it using my original methods, are you trying to find it in my script, or something else?
Sorry, it was a dumb question. I'm new to cheat engine and still learning. Resolved this myself after reading up on this more. Thanks for the reply though mate :D

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 16] Working

Post by ColonelFatass »

There seems to be an issue with all NPC lock health and easily killed scripts not working

Zeke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 16] Working

Post by Zeke »

Having the same problem with updates 15 & 16. Locking Marines' health seems to work, but none of the easily killed scripts do anything.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 17] Working

Update's out. Fixed a slight oversight with NPC Heath codes that prevented them from working.