[Yuzu] Pokemon Sword

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zuik12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Yuzu] Pokemon Sword

Post by zuik12 »

I have changed basic stats.
After that I turned off the yuzu emu and I turn on it, but it was returned after battle.
There is no way to fix this problem?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Could someone that uses this Yuzu send me a DM? i have a question this is the first time im hearing about this

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

zuik12 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:25 am
I have changed basic stats.
After that I turned off the yuzu emu and I turn on it, but it was returned after battle.
There is no way to fix this problem?
Changes should last until closing yuzu
I made it to be a basic EXP mod
But changing stats should work the same, mine works fine after 3 combats

SKAI777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SKAI777 »

When I am opening the cheat table it is saying update the table and not opening. I am using the latest cheat engine version

SKAI777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SKAI777 »

ok never mind it opened after some time.

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

small update, added support for v1.3.0 (inventory, money... was broken in the update)
go to main post
or
Download
password is the same (cloud)

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

Nice work on the table! These are pretty advanced stuff. I'm wondering if simple stuff is also possible. Stuff like hp hack, god mode or infinite PP in battle. I vaguely remember failing to find any values about a year ago (me <-- noob). Are the kind of hacks i mentioned possible via cheat engine in an emulator? What do you think?

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

cheatH12 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:47 am
Nice work on the table! These are pretty advanced stuff. I'm wondering if simple stuff is also possible. Stuff like hp hack, god mode or infinite PP in battle. I vaguely remember failing to find any values about a year ago (me <-- noob). Are the kind of hacks i mentioned possible via cheat engine in an emulator? What do you think?
The hard part would be finding the values, and the very hard part, making a consistent cheat that works when values go to other memory region (new battle or closing yuzu).

I can try this week, because some time ago I found the visual values but they weren't real.
I changed my ability to Wonder Guard and It showed on screen, but attacks still hit, the same with HP.

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

cheatH12 wrote:

Most values are stored in 2 or more places so It's important to change them all so you don't get stuck dying or something.

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:43 pm
cheatH12 wrote:

Most values are stored in 2 or more places so It's important to change them all so you don't get stuck dying or something.
Damn son! You work fast! can you teach me how you found HP? what did you scan for, ur settings and how do you change the value during scanning. I tried for a few hours earlier and got nowhere LOL. i was just scanning my active mon's HP in battle and re-scanning when i take damage, didnt even get a 2nd match :P
Hope you release it soon!

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

The interface is not very intuitive but I found the HP scanning for 2 Bytes
And the rest was very close, stat bufs, attack id and PP...

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

Karlos_007 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:51 pm
The interface is not very intuitive but I found the HP scanning for 2 Bytes
And the rest was very close, stat bufs, attack id and PP...
Thanks for your tips! I finally got the addresses that i need. I just searched for 1 value and calculated the others based on the differences of addresses form your screenshots. The values for the normal game and for dynamax adventures in crown tundra are separate so i had to search for both. The combat stats really help. I can kill most enemies with 2-3 hits and dodge/survive most attacks because of it.

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

Thank you for your tip about AOB scan. I attached my table below, not sure if it will work for anyone else. I use it to make Dynamax Adventures farming easier. The pokemoney address is found via an AOB scan and is used to calculate all other addresses. The scan takes quite a while, I don't know how to make it scan faster. Any tips for that? I want to improve it.
Attachments
pokemon_sword.CT
(16.45 KiB) Downloaded 187 times

donnyrrr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by donnyrrr »

i can't use the exp yield option. every time I checked the box it popped up error message and the value goes to "??" I'm using v.1.0.0 btw pls help

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

For v1.0.0 I recommend using one of my two old tables
and Latest Cheat Engine 7.2
If you still get an error I can help you with Discord or Teamviewer.