AI War: Fleet Command + DLC Pack (2014-11-29)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Made by Shinkansen

Simple table for AI War: Fleet Command + DLC Pack, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX? (0 = No, 1 = Yes)" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

V1000
1. Game version V8.019.

2. Unit Stats.
"Selected Unit Type Stats Set to Massive? (Auto Disable)" will set the selected unit type stats to massive, making all ships of that type super until the game is exited. Probably shouldn't use this on a ship that the AI can also use.

"Selected Unit Type Stats Set to Movable? (Auto Disable)" will set the selected unit type stats to movable, so units like Turrets etc can be moved around until the game is exited.

"Unit Health Set to Unit Health Multiplier?" will set player units Health to a multiple of the Max Health (effectively Godmode).

"Unit Charge Time Set to 0?" will set player units attack cooldown time to 0.

"Unit Build Set to Massive?" will set player units to have very fast build.

"Unit Speed Set to Unit Speed Multiplier?" will set player units Speed to a multiple of the Max Speed.

How to build most units.
A. Activate "Unit Stats Base Address Scan Initialization (Activate This First)".
B. Activate "Unit Stats Base Address Scan (To Activate: Load Game, To Update: Battle)".
C. Enable "Selected Unit Stats Update Base Address?".
D. Activate "Buy Queue Item".
E. Pause game, select Space Dock, then queue a unit.
F. Modify "Type To Build" to the desired unit.
G. Unpause game.

3. Player Stats.
"Champion Stats Set to Massive?" will set Spent Module Points to 0 and Shadow Charge to 1000000.

"AI Progress Set to 0?" will set AI Progress to 0.

"Resources Set to Massive?" will set Stored Metal and Knowledge to max.

4. Player Unit Counts.
"Player Unit Counts Set to -1000000?" will set player unit counts to -1000000. This also allows units with cap limit 0 to be built.

5. Player Hack Stats.
"Player Hack Set to 0?" will set hack counters to 0, so the hack cost is always minimum.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shinkansen AI War Fleet Command V1000.CT
(653.28 KiB) Downloaded 140 times

Pmm12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pmm12345 »

Hi. I downloaded this table, a while back, and re-downloaded it again more recently. My main issue is that for some reason or another I can't get Player Hack Stats to work. I think just about every other single option works, and while I basically made my entire army strong enough to survive the waves of enemies coming at me when I say screw it and hack fabricators anyways, my computer literally cannot handle 200,000 enemies. And actually around the 80,000 mark my computer starts to lag hard. Anyways, I can't seem to figure out why the Player Hack Stats doesn't work anymore. Do you think you can help me figure it out?